Havenites Dabang

@Ameera i dont know what to think of Delayed Justice.. arghhh..i think one word could describe it. It's weird :shocked: I'm still not used the writing or directing style...just weird.. there were some really touching moments that made me teary.. but there were lots too that just made me go...huh????? some scene shots were beautiful...but some were shot in a way that they look like they're shot for old dramas. @SilverMoonTea if you have time...try and watch it for a few eps but i have a feeling you won't like it...seriously...until now i feel like i have a love-hate relationship with this drama :nani:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SilverMoonTea No..I don't have any issues with the comical bits.. It's the inconsistency I found in the way the scenes are shot... and also in some of the dialogues and the development of the characters. I still do plan to continue watching it ... as I said.. I think I have a love-hate relationship with this drama - one second I love it..the next I go :ChikoWTF: 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SilverMoonTea ... mmm nah ..doesnt seem to strike me when checking out the details of the drama.

Only thing I have left which finishes this week is Private Lives.

Otherwise I will slowly find myself another modern current cute n funny n adorable Rom com to watch because its almost Summer and I need feel sorry for myself for being single always at home. ROFLMAO.

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@TRaNz Are you into romcom about married couple? Check out 'Cheat on me if you can' aka 'if i cheat i die'.. this upcoming drama will start next week :brb: What's your plan for summer holiday (apart from staying at home i mean)? Now we can go pretty much anywhere in Victoria and NSW~~

@Ameera LOL..you have a favourite from the bad team! If I have to choose from the bad team ... maybe prosecutor Jang (coz he was the goodie from Prison Playbook -.....what kind of reason is this?) ..or the Supreme court justice Jo (coz he's a handsome ahjussi ...ALMOST look like Andy Lau hahahah)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz Are you into romcom about married couple? Check out 'Cheat on me if you can' aka 'if i cheat i die'.. this upcoming drama will start next week :brb:

No don't.. I'm afraid he will think married is unnecessary so he can stay for the lifetime with this friendzone tingzzz HAHAHAHH:pandaheadstomp:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@SnowBlob Thriller and Romance...ready the summary and saw the trailers....definitely not a cutsey romcom...looked like another one like that World of the Married or whatever it was called. LOL!

HAHA @bairama forever friendzoned HHAHAHAHA

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Can't think of any good romcom title yah... I think recently not much of this genre... @TRaNz

@Ameera haha our lawyer shd be 39 y.o and the reporter is 30 y.o. He should hurry up a bit. I agree I like the innocence project storyline. Just can't imagine being jailed for wrong judiciary. No amount of consolation money can do the justice for losing the years with life in prison. 

Spoiler

f7ae5ab56661c7d76af9de519fae6b5e.jpg delayed-justice-21.jpg

I also watched Jdrama that was having taiwan & korea version as well. About long time friend turn into lover. " I Don't Love You Yet". So she & him have bunch of exes, and 10 yrs long run overdue of unrequitted love haha... @Jane @mademoiselle you know this drama? 

Spoiler

I-Dont-Love-You-Yet-2019-Photo04.jpg 1-8dm1t4h-Ga-PQy-Uje-LEb-Ew-jpeg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif