Havenites Dabang

Just now, staygold said:

:pandaxmas: Helloooo Everyone! Hope everyone is healthy and happy and safe! 

Currently watching Mr Queen, True Beauty and Kono Koi Atatamemasuka. Skipped lot of kdramas these past few months.

Yay! I think I am watching too many. Maybe the lockdown is making me watch more than normal. 

Oh my you need to visit the Kono Koi thread. @SilverMoonTea ( laywerh) is dying for some company. We are promoting it . So anyone who posts gets a cute hedgehog badge on their profile

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

hey everyone!! :wow: 

btw i made a holiday meme thread in my club's (meme fiends) directory :D 

also hi @staygold! :MewWave:

not sure if u remember me but i was the one with the meme club on soompi.

i was also on the add n sub thread quite often. note: if you're gonna ask yes i am still on soompi, when the website crashed i made some backup meme threads. now i have a lot more threads including an ost thread, a shipping thread, and a meme thread. i also have a meme club here. it's under the same name as the one previously on soompi. you're welcome to join if you would like. :hearties:

hope you have a great rest of your day/night.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM - Just for laughs, do you know whose abs these belong to?:lenny:

Reveal hidden contents

krum krum....Im Si Wan!  Compared to a lot of k actors , ISW is slender with a small frame and not as tall. Perfect for a  runner's body. I really love this drama :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

krum krum....Im Si Wan!  Compared to a lot of k actors , ISW is slender with a small frame and not as tall. Perfect for a  runner's body. I really love this drama :smile:

Yay!! Haha!! :Party01:

Now that everyone has seen Im Si Wan's abs, maybe they will join us in Run On's thread? :smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
Just now, Tofu said:

Yay!! Haha!! :Party01:

Now that everyone has seen Im Si Wan's abs, maybe they will join us in Run On's thread? :smug:

I am not sure if our members here love abs as much as me ...they are all very modest ...that's why on the Abs Club our most successful events tended to be men with a lot clothes on , and oh yes facial hair :pandawhat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not sure if our members here love abs as much as me ...they are all very modest ...that's why on the Abs Club our most successful events tended to be men with a lot clothes on , and oh yes facial hair :pandawhat:

Hahaha! :laugh:

Maybe if Im Si Wan looks at them like this?

yqnBavk.png

Or perhaps Shin Se Kyung can entice them to watch it? @TRaNz

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

er.....pls no facial hair!!!

:nervous:

But some members like it ....ahem @SilverMoonTea . 
ooo happy winter solstice everyone ! 
@Thong Thin @Lynne @NiteWalker

———

Hello @mirmz

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMFacial hair oppa just for my side dishes lols... In normal days, I prefer them clean & pretty. Should we do oppas in school uniform ? The club been already inactive for a while 🤣

Let's do one for dimples first ( please help me open the thread if you're free :smile:) . I feel bad ogling at high school kids

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The most handsome man in the world.. but idk who is he 😅

Xiao Zhan! We have a shrine for him and I just posted new photos of him today. :heart:

Not sure if I can call him the most handsome man in the world though. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1