Havenites Dabang

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

According to Jane, it is next week if you see the recommended post...regardless...she pity those who bet a few weeks :shocked:

It has been a hectic few weeks but you know I cannot complain as having work is better than no work especially with the economy. This is a season of a many dramas for me , so peddling furiously to try and catch up.. No new shows catch your fancy?

Same here (on the topic of work & shows :D). I am still trying to catch up on all the 20+ new (and old) Turkish tv series but in October/November I guess I will be back with Korean dramas. Starting with Flower of Evil, it's the first on my list. Any other suggestions and recommendations, sweetheart?

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I hope this hidden face long hair guy is Shin Sung Rok! I want him in this musical. I'm already checking flight ticket prices to Korea. Hahahaha

When do you think we can fly again? Our cases going up again...

1 minute ago, TiNaDo said:

Same here (on the topic of work & shows :D). I am still trying to catch up on all the 20+ new (and old) Turkish tv series but in October/November I guess I will be back with Korean dramas. Starting with Flower of Evil, it's the first on my list. Any other suggestions and recommendations, sweetheart?

I know a lot really like FOE..so that I think you should definitely check that out. I am currently watching Do You Like Brahms . I read good things about Park BoGum's record of Youth...

But I am looking forward to this one ...Private Lives..

Synopsis: 

Spoiler

windlers come across a secret of the nation and try to reveal the secret. They must go up against a large company by using all of their skills.

Lee Jung-Hwan (Ko Gyung-Pyo) is a team leader for the major corporation. He looks like an ordinary company employee, but he is a mysterious figure. Cha Joo-Eun (Seohyun) is a swindler, who has the looks of a sweet & innocent woman. She supports herself with her crimes. Jung Bok-Ki (Kim Hyo-Jin) is a professional swindler. She often targets other swindlers. She is elegant and also charismatic. Kim Jae-Wook (Kim Young-Min) is Jung Bok-Ki’s partner in crime.

• Like 3
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh cases are rising a lot ?

Here it's on and off constantly - one day lots of new cases, the other day it's decreasing, not stable at all. But we are hearing of more and more European countries again locking down slowly, so our government is starting to prepare us for a late autumn/winter lockdowns again. :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Omona Park Bo Gum !!! The ending.... @stroppyse!!:SquirtleNiceAhah: Should I tell you or no... swoon...

Hide contents

@abs-oluteM lol the guy Sa Hye Jun just confess directly... not like Brahm guy ask to wait bwahahahha.... 

ahahahah...but tonight was good ...Brahms oppa is Mr-full-of-problems!

5 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

Here it's on and off constantly - one day lots of new cases, the other day it's decreasing, not stable at all. But we are hearing of more and more European countries again locking down slowly, so our government is starting to prepare us for a late autumn/winter lockdowns again. :( 

It does not help that winter  is coming I suppose

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ehh...please la .. hold on one more week  so that @mademoisellesia and I can win this bet....see la @wallflowersforjane ...no hope for our lawyer....SKJ not even in any show/ variety. Just photoshoot can sway her.

Wahhh! Poor KMJ oppa working so hard for weeks and then one photoshoot comes along! But it ain't over till she changes her DP! You and @mademoisellesia still got hope!

OMG why are all the dramas so exciting on a week where I have to work OT almost every night!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

see you're going through all LJG works...what's your fave?

Oooo can’t pick...Foe is the TOP contender....Scarlet Heart, criminal minds, lawless lawyerhs:MonkaTang:

(PS...If you are wondering why TOP is in all caps...my keyboard somehow autocorrects it to caps Everytime...today I just decided to leave it as it is lol) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

7 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

OMG why are all the dramas so exciting on a week where I have to work OT almost every night!

I feel like I’m drowning in dramas in the month when I’m most busy! 

@Darkarcana funnily by phone also autocorrects the word TOP ( lol just happened)

hey @MMM8P have you done your presentation yet ? 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He redeemed himself oh the Brahms latest episode lol... 

I'll keep his dp

Hide contents

That was a sweet kiss...

So they're not practicing music anymore in the practice room rofl

Oh maybe still got chance for those who bet long time lol! 

@Darkarcana hugs !!! I Know the feeling ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

...Now the detachment feeling is kicking in....Yup...I’m feeling it....Immediately after it ended... #7stagesofgrieve @abs-oluteM@SilverMoonTea help me....It hurts...I’m crying..it’s over...:PiplupCry:

But at least it's a happy ending, right? You don't have to cry for his heartbreak, just yours. I know that is cold comfort.

8 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lo chica!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

:PikachuFacePalm:.....Humming to FOE OSTs....My god....The feels....:PikachuFacePalm:

Oppa...when is your next project...

@bluepebbles please stay by my side as we wait for oppa next project:PiplupCry:

@stroppysesad that I couldn’t see oppa every Wednesday & Thursday until future projects...

:cry:Which I don’t know when and what he is gonna do...

Hi @MMM8P:cry:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi Anime Girl!

We hope the Member Shop will come next month. We're waiting for some infrastructural upgrades before we launch the Member Shop. We'll keep you posted. :) 

ohhh do u like my profile pic? (it's misa misa from death note) :D

and thanks for letting me know froggy <3

11 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Hi @MMM8P:cry:

aww why so sad sushi? im sure u can see oppa pics on other days.

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3