Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

@stroppysesad that I couldn’t see oppa every Wednesday & Thursday until future projects...

Have you already watched all of his other dramas? And, at least now, you have a little badge of him with you whenever you're here on JH.

55 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

ohhh do u like my profile pic? (it's misa misa from death note) :D

I do like your DP. Is Death Note any good?

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I saw that coffee prince reunion a few days ago. I thought it was a sequel after so many years. Didn't really watch the show fully. But I think I've seen some random eps somewhere. And guess I plan to start watching it if it's really has a sequel. So it was just a documentary?

Yes, it seems so...cast interviews and stuff...so many actors here that are so popular now

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Sandglass musical is returning!!! And greedy me wants SSR in this musical too on top of Monte Cristo musical. Otttookkeeeeeee hahahahaha 🤪🤣

Fun tidbit. Unlike most k-musicals that are based on foreign musical productions, Sandglass is based on a very popular K-drama with the same name. The drama peak rating was >60%. Some of the drama cast: Go Hyun Jung, Choi Min Soo and Lee Jung Jae.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandglass_(TV_series)

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Up to you. The excitement is on twitter LOL

Yeah I will. will tag you then.
Did you see this ? 

Hello @MMM8P ...it is night time for me :

@Darkarcanatell me if you like Zombie D. Write on the thread if you can. Me only will be watching that drama I think. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes, it seems so...cast interviews and stuff...so many actors here that are so popular now

Wow, all of the actors are so popular now. I forgot they were all in Coffee Prince. :smile:

18 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

HEYYYYYYYY! :cool:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Nohamahmoud2002 I was so excited when I saw your name :D. Glad you're here . How are you dear...come chat here

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea are here too ...change name :D . You can see the recommended post for who is who

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I just needed to say this: It's FINALLY Fri-Yay!

ya thank goodness...but I think I might be drowning in dramas...next week so many are starting

• Like 2
  • Haha 1