Havenites Dabang

@Jane yes.i also only found out that they now have insta youtube and twitter official account. And watched their 2012 arafes concert for just a bit yesterday on their youtube acc. I think I'm gonna watch it while I'm studying or else I feel like it's gonna be a waste of time watching 2.5 hours past concert :niu:

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL @mademoiselle @Tofu will pick Jun back soon... haha... his latest selca with Go Ara why so cute lols... 

Haha, I'm glad you're coming back to the Dark side :laugh:

I'm still obsessive about DDSSLLS :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

:lol: are you gonna ship them. In no way I'm encouraging. :nou:

Heh, now I'm tempted to ship them just for you @mademoiselle  :cool: I mean, I do like a forbidden romance...

In all seriousness, I don't think I'm a shipper. Or if I am, it's very low key. Well, it's more like I'll spazz over my actors' chemistry, but I'm not like dreaming about them getting together or planning their weddings or (My favourite of delusional shipping actions) photo shopping their wedding photos :laugh: I think that sort of stuff is a little crazy (sorry if you do it!) Also setting up for disappointment if they break up (Like Song-Song couple. Or Weightlifting Fairy couple - that one killed me!)

I'm just a sucker for off-screen actor chemistry, whether the main pairing or the whole cast of a drama. I just like cute things :idk::

all the teasing, banter, playing tricks on each other, knowing each other's preferences/lifestyles, pretending to be their characters off-screen and making up silly extra story lines etc etc. Oh and BTS photos :wow:

All this applies to Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook. So so cute off-screen. I'm just wasting all my time looking for BTS stuff :wow2:

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lol low key shipping only... He called her sunbaenim, what to expect lols? :idk: But I always like ship like this with no future and forbidden lol... Won't open ship thread don't worry :zzzz:

Hahahaha I feel ya, @SilverMoonTea. Low-key slayed by Lee Jae Wook calling her sunbaenim and getting embarrassed when she wants him to say something in a 'cute' way :MewGiggle:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL Never last long on shipping couple .. the longest maybe Seung Gi x So Min, since 2019. But no new shipping material since LF ended. 

Haha and the kiss BTS, LJW quickly runaway after the kiss? Seems so shy? Lols... The kiss BTS also Go Ara the one move her lips. Not him bwahaha... Moreover when Go Ara alrd debut, he's still 6 y.o or something :poliWeird: I can see why @mademoiselle object to this ship :duckno:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle @JenL we need to discourage @SilverMoonTea from opening ship threads before drama ends . She always abandon the ship :Mimed:. Look at Do You Like Brahms!  
Honestly for Brahms they keep throwing crumbs to your face even when I wanna stop shipping them :duckpout:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @JenL we need to discourage @SilverMoonTea from opening ship threads before drama ends . She always abandon the ship :Mimed:. Look at Do You Like Brahms!  
Honestly for Brahms they keep throwing crumbs to your face even when I wanna stop shipping them :duckpout:

The brahms ship moving too well... I lost interest :laugh: Min Jae alrd shipping it by himself

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif