Havenites Dabang

Lunchtime drop-in HELLO from me too! WFH today but still there's much much more to do nowadays.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:10 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm really behind with all latest drama now... MTF, Do do sol, Search...

Please tell me about it. I can't even remember exactly which episode of MTF I am stuck at. I think 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

@Jane Same... overloaded with work. 

MTF, Jinju and the chef have development, if youre not there yet so must be below ep 10. Idk I maybe only watch this to find out about Jinju. Soo & WY become so lovey dovey cringey. I'm scared to even watch ep 12 :duckPHAT:

Do do sol, after the kiss also still struggle to find motivation to watch haha... seems latest 2 ep also a bit makjang? @JenL

Search, forgot alrd I'm at which episode :KittyMummy:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Soo & WY become so lovey dovey cringey. I'm scared to even watch ep 12 :duckPHAT:

Haha, first they're too rejection-clingy... now they're too lovely dovely. Hahaha, I can tell this drama is not for me...these are like  behaviours I can't bear to watch :laugh:

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Do do sol, after the kiss also still struggle to find motivation to watch haha... seems latest 2 ep also a bit makjang? @JenL

Hahaha, did you want it to be a more passionate kiss? :MewGiggle: I thought it was cute. 

Nah, episode 9 was very happy. Only episode 10 was more sad - Depends what you count as makjang I suppose since different people count different things as makjang from my experience - it was super dramatic and there was a bit of angst, but not unexpected due to all the different storylines. But it's fast-moving and hasn't dragged yet. The side characters were all lovely and even though it was sad, there were still some very funny moments. I think mainly it's Jun's mum and the gangster. They get me every time :laugh:

The only drama I haven't caught up on is 18 Again, but I started just as it was finishing I guess. Also I've been working from home since March. But I haven't watched as many series as some people - I only watch dramas when it gets dark and it only gets dark after 8pm at the moment...and I can only handle 4 live series at one time...haha all my restrictions :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Hahahaha glad to know I'm not the only one getting lost at which episode the dramas I am on. :lol:

For now, all I know is 18 Again will finish this week and for the rest of the dramas, I have to keep checking every time I am to watch it (at least I sort of remember which dramas air on which day...).

I am behind on one more episode of Search from last week. And haven't watched any new ones from this Monday. I'm sure I can catch up over the weekend. :P

:lol::laugh:@SilverMoonTea Sounds like you are losing interest in every single drama.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
3 hours ago, Jane said:

Please tell me about it. I can't even remember exactly which episode of MTF I am stuck at. I think 

You mean you are still gonna finish it? My feelings are like @JenL I wanted to punch the wall ....ahaha...but I have SLS so my views are irrelevant. 

Anyway I prefer Start-Up. Even if team JP doesn't get the girl , he's got so much screen time...

@USAFG come by here and say hi. Think maybe some of you guys will remember USAFarmgirl! 

CC @Lynne @Mouse 

57 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:lol::laugh:@SilverMoonTea Sounds like you are losing interest in every single drama.

Are you even surprise ?????

hello @mirmz...how are your classes?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

40 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, some articles said Yang Se Jong & YSY also a bit similar.

Yeah came across a fair few posts putting them side by side. I still love Sejong over YSY, LOLLLLL

37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Are you even surprise ?????

Not surprise but amused. Although I first thought @SilverMoonTea just lose interest in the "OTP" not the "drama" but it looks like she loses interest in the drama as she loses it interest for the OTP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

MTF, Jinju and the chef have development, if youre not there yet so must be below ep 10. Idk I maybe only watch this to find out about Jinju. Soo & WY become so lovey dovey cringey. I'm scared to even watch ep 12

I have been expecting the Chef and Jinju developments so yay! I saw picture spoilers on twitter, definitely saw all the lovey-dovey. For some reason, I thought they would drag out the will-they-won't-they a bit longer.

58 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You mean you are still gonna finish it? My feelings are like @JenL I wanted to punch the wall ....ahaha...but I have SLS so my views are irrelevant. 

Anyway I prefer Start-Up. Even if team JP doesn't get the girl , he's got so much screen time..

I want to, the other two girls are interesting too! You have SLS here for the character or for the actor? :MewGiggle:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha glad to know I'm not the only one getting lost at which episode the dramas I am on.

No wonder JH makes us update the thread with the episodes. I have been so guilty that I keep forgetting to update for my drama threads. So whoever is the fairy god-admin doing it - THANK YOU!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Jane said:

No wonder JH makes us update the thread with the episodes. I have been so guilty that I keep forgetting to update for my drama threads. So whoever is the fairy god-admin doing it - THANK YOU!

Hahahaha that actually didn't help me. I did it for 18 Again but still confuse the crap out of myself (sign of aging + goldfish memory) that I decided, "Stuff it. I'm leaving it without! People who are watching should take on the responsibility & keep track of it themselves." I'm busy as a bee already trying to keep up with my dramas :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 2
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha that actually didn't help me. I did it for 18 Again but still confuse the crap out of myself (sign of aging + goldfish memory) that I decided, "Stuff it. I'm leaving it without! People who are watching should take on the responsibility & keep track of it themselves." I'm busy as a bee already trying to keep up with my dramas :laugh:

HAHAAHHAAH and here I thought you were diligently updating it!

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Jane said:

I want to, the other two girls are interesting too! You have SLS here for the character or for the actor? :MewGiggle:

For the character but definitely fueled by my bias for the actor.  :laugh:KDJ - I have liked him since About Time. But anyhow I didn't approve the way the relationship started , and he should have known better.  But then if he did , there will be no story I suppose. Oppa , see you in another drama. Anyway he is irrelevant to the story once the OTP sails.

----------------

Think drama overload: 

kdramas

1. Mon-Tues - Kairos

2. Wed- Thurs - The Spies Who Loved Me , The Tale of the 9 Tailed, Private Lives

4. Sat - Sun - Start-Up

C dramas - The Blooms of Ruyi Pavillion ( my fave at the moment) 

And I went and started my baby Johnny Huang's new drama Something Just Like This 

I am nuts:shocked:

18 minutes ago, Jane said:

So whoever is the fairy god-admin doing it - THANK YOU!

me la.... I just change the episode numbers, that's all . Later you can update the OST etc when you're free. I too have no time.  I think for my future drama threads I won't include a post for BTS / OST :laugh:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

No wonder you're a bit quiet @abs-oluteM :poliWeird: , your schedule no joke! Lols... 

@Jane I like Jinju personality the most actually, among the three. The friend with boyfriend annoyed me the most. Her bf is like so perfect already, but she kept complaining and kept secret from him. WY I don't like that she always need a man. If she can't be with Soo, she shd really just be alone. @JenL @Alice Wonderland, maybe you're right MTF indeed a bit annoying :thinking:... 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

And I went and started my baby Johnny Huang's new drama Something Just Like This 

I am nuts

Wow this feel like old times, you spazzing over Johnny Huang! Should we be expecting a new Johnny abs DP soon? :SquirtleNiceAhah:

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyway he is irrelevant to the story once the OTP sails.

Yeah, I am wondering what can he do now? It's such a not-meaty role for a second lead...

@SilverMoonTea I like Jin-ju too, I think because I relate to her a lot! About Young-hee,  I think girl needs a therapist to help her with her baggage.

Edited by Jane
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

Wow this feel like old times, you spazzing over Johnny Huang! Should we be expecting a new Johnny abs DP soon? :SquirtleNiceAhah:

let me see if he shows any abs...the drama just started

@SilverMoonTea Ya too many but a few will end this month. So I think not so bad. I will only pick up two dramas in Dec - Awaken & If You Cheat You Die.

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I so smart some more, added "episode rating" and "recap" for 18 Again :jiminbtssigh::PikaRIP::duckhide:

But your threads always so nice...so I appreciate the effort 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle also WY can't even keep Soo away from her, not any longer than 1 month lols... And she was waiting for him for 10 yrs. Im like... haha... okay... And those Yura girl... oh God don't know how I feel about it, so lame trope.... is she Soo's ex? 

No, she is CEO Yoon's ex from Brahms.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Soo said in the preview they are just friends. I think she's just a friend who wishes she's Soo's girlfriend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I so smart some more, added "episode rating" and "recap" for 18 Again :jiminbtssigh::PikaRIP::duckhide:

LOL! I didn't even do that. I figured people can check the wiki sites for ratings. But OST is nice to have since there are youtube videos and people may not always figure out the song name.

But yeah you make the thread so pretty with so many BTS photo updates too! I still can barely figure out how to upload photos or where to find them. I think I am going to give up my career as a drama thread starter :PikaRIP:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Jane said:

LOL! I didn't even do that. I figured people can check the wiki sites for ratings. But OST is nice to have since there are youtube videos and people may not always figure out the song name.

But yeah you make the thread so pretty with so many BTS photo updates too! I still can barely figure out how to upload photos or where to find them. I think I am going to give up my career as a drama thread starter.

I spend too much time online. This time should be used to rest and watch more dramas. Hahaha.

Upload photos - Save to PC. Upload to Imgur.com. Copy & paste the direct link and voila! Hey wait, what are you talking about? You started the threads for MTF and Start-Up, so you did upload the photos, no?? :thinking:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I post my thoughts and pretty stills but I can't deal with "episode numbers" :laugh:

I think I'm the only one posting my thoughts with episode numbers :laugh:

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

kdramas

1. Mon-Tues - Kairos

2. Wed- Thurs - The Spies Who Loved Me , The Tale of the 9 Tailed, Private Lives

4. Sat - Sun - Start-Up

C dramas - The Blooms of Ruyi Pavillion ( my fave at the moment) 

Hahaha, and the reason I can remember episode numbers is because I don't have a schedule this full

Sun-Mon - Start Up

Mon - The Devil Punisher

Wed-Thurs - Do do sol sol la la sol

Any time in between is 18 Again at the moment. Maybe I might test the waters with that baby care centre one with Yoon Park. I love that man :BulbaOWO:

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL @Alice Wonderland, maybe you're right MTF indeed a bit annoying :thinking:... 

Hahaha, sorry did I just put you off another drama? :laugh: I have strong (but polite) opinions when I dislike something (so no fan wars, but just firm with my dislike I guess)

• Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days