Havenites Dabang

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

My Specialtyyyyyyyy HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

I cannot even find u tranz lol

@Jane @mademoiselle the quiz like Twilight Zone... I felt like going into black hole... haha... And what lie are u guys talking about? Aren't we all supposed to be an honest & hardworking citizen? No? :poliWeird:

Dear @LaLa and miss ukulele @im0202 can help me ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 hours ago, Lynne said:

Heloooo Monday... :eeeee:

Lynneee! Where can we watched the eng subbed ep of K-Ocean? I want to watch the YYS ep but I am also interested in the show itself. I saw your recaps already.

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Jane @mademoiselle the quiz like Twilight Zone... I felt like going into black hole... haha... And what lie are u guys talking about? Aren't we all supposed to be an honest & hardworking citizen? No?

Hee hee hee! As Ahn Jeong-won said, "sometimes I lie, sometimes I don't". Some of lies can be discerned from the forums, from discord and perhaps even Twitter. 

Maybe your turn to throw cute Pokemon gifs at @LaLa. Haha!

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Dear @LaLa and miss ukulele @im0202 can help me ? 

I see you have consulted with your crystal ball.. Figuring out the members from the pictures isn't that hard, is it? I think the hardest one is finding out the lie... Both @Jane and @mademoiselle are either evil or genius with that idea of inserting a lie among facts :Ghastlel:

@Jane discord PM~

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Anyone watching this Jdrama? 

https://mydramalist.com/71043-bokura-wa-koi-ga-heta-sugiru

Kind of strange drama, they just met for like 1 time and he alrd pledged his love for her lols. And kind of obsessive too. Her bestfriend also so scary, trying to backstabbing her just to get the guy they only just met. 

Eventhough, it's weird somehow I kept watching this lols.... :thinking:

I just realized I made mistake together with my crystal balls..  :laugh: @LaLa, but I'm too lazy to change my answer... let it be ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif