Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

U like J drama ssteph? If yes I will call you on the thread... hahaha.. 

I'm amazed with your loyalty to Song Joong Ki & @Chocolate to Hyun Bin. I always get distracted all the time with new hensem face :lenny:

Gave up with J-drama, hard to find Eng sub. Watched the last episode of Fight! Bookstore Girl without sub :BulbaConfused:

17293eef4710364842b300bff5d293f56be313e9

I like other actors & actresses too, not being their fans, only like them... I think I like more unnies than oppas :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha she could have avoided this monstrosity because I basically told her the answer. Don't wanna listen lah. Hahahahaha.

But you all also said this was a good writer. How I know she will write like that? Bad show LOL.

44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I was actually gonna ask you if you had adopted Kim Seon Ho too. The other guys are "too pretty"? Aren't HB pretty in your eyes?

Haha, a lot of HB fans seem to like KSH because of the dimples. I keep seeing him! But nah. Although of all the pretty ones, if I was forced to choose, he's not bad.

37 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Chocolate Hyun Bin young time can be categorized as pretty boy too btw... in Kim Sam Soo. Now he's more macho... But I agree with madem isn't he also kind of pretty? Haha... 

I think Gong Yoo/Jang Hyuk this shall not be categorized as pretty boy. 

(Lol trying to drag everyone into pretty boy class!)

Noooo, HB has never been pretty. He was boyish in the early days. Now he is a man! His recent Omega ad is no joke ❤❤❤❤❤

nQfze4v.jpg

OMEGA_HB_Constellation_131.63.41.21.01.0

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

But you all also said this was a good writer. How I know she will write like that? Bad show LOL.

Bwahaha. That wasn't me. However, she is still a better writer than Park Ji Eun, *Kim Eun Sook and Ha Myung Hee in my opinion. Start-Up isn't bad. There are plenty of bad ones out there.

*On some level KES isn't bad either but just... sigh. Long story. Hit & miss.

AND, on HB being not the pretty type. I completely disagree because how can you deny this sleeping beauty his beauty???

5-4.png

@abs-oluteM Hahaha not my fave (hard to choose a fave) but yes, when it comes to pretty boys - Cha Eun Woo is the recognised face genius (second is Rowoon). His features are just perfect and looks like he walk out of a freaking comic book! He just has to take good care of his skin.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, JenL said:

Is the forum still a little weird looking to you all too? :) I'm about to go out so I'll check in when I'm back home again, but hopefully everything is settling soon :)

Yeah it is weird. Some are completely dark and the spoiler tag is dark too. Buggy at the moment. Mouse & Soju are fixing it.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is the forum still a little weird looking to you all too? :) I'm about to go out so I'll check in when I'm back home again, but hopefully everything is settling soon :)

It will take a while as Mouse & Soju ( and now it is their bed time) ... will need time to code our old themes back into this new platform. Basically the current default platform we're on is like the skeleton/ body. Then they need to code in the themes ( think of them like clothes) so it will look pretty again. 

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

AND, on HB being not the pretty type. I completely disagree because how can you deny this sleeping beauty his beauty???

@abs-oluteM Hahaha not my fave (hard to choose a fave) but yes, when it comes to pretty boys - Cha Eun Woo is the recognised face genius (and second is Rowoon). His features are just perfect and like he walks out of a freaking comic book! He just has to take good care of his skin.

He is beautiful. But not pretty - that's like fair, red lips, put long hair wig on them and they can pass for a girl LOL. HB's features are a bit more elegant/noble to be termed pretty. He doesn't look like a pretty boy lah, even during Kim Sam Soon time.

The 2 you just mentioned here - Cha Eun Woo and Rowoon - are pretty. :laugh:

43473d9fb00b42639d27ab48323795e3.jpeg?s=

db9925b03f954b678ed4ddc0651e34ae.jpeg?s=

But ok, I guess sometimes it also depends which photo it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
18 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

He doesn't look like a pretty boy lah, even during Kim Sam Soon time.

ce5cc954fd6affb4b17960bb0d2f2fce.jpg 

:wow:

Haha, yeah I guess hard to categorize flower boy, exactly. But I think I can safely say, maybe 80% of my collections are 🌸... the rest 20% I pick up some hot ahjussi here & there and even moustache guy for variety :laugh:

In New Year I will open Oppa Tracker thread as @Jane suggest! Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Chocolate gets acquainted with HB late so she fell for him in CLOY first, right @Chocolate? So the perception is different to ours. I actually thought he was really girly when I first saw him in SG. The girliness was emphasized furthermore when he's acting as Ha Ji Won's character. Only in MoA (or his movies) that I was able to see him as manly. 

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Not love at the first sight ah @Chocolate? 🤣

I not superficial like that lah. In RL, I always like the ugly men hahahahaha.

Haha, when I watched CLOY, I don't remember feeling anything for HB. However, I enjoyed CLOY so I was looking for another k-drama to watch. So I watched MOTA - wow! Best hairstyle of all his dramas and the show was good. So I started to read up on him. He was impressive and now I am in this sinkhole - how to get out ah?

Yes, he was girly in SG. But that's due to his weight loss in order to be girly because of the body-switching with HJW. But you see, he is still not pretty even with a wig LOL

fullsizephoto872064.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

In @Chocolate's defence, I don't consider HB as the pretty boy type. Even in his earlier shows, I look at him & think he's quite the manly sort :thinking:. Let me ask @stroppyse @bluepebbles what they think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Beautiful, pretty. Beautiful, pretty. Bah humbug. What's the difference?

I've always liked Hyun Bin... since Secret Garden. But I didn't want to watch CLOY even though I finished Alhambra. A north-south romance... nothing good can come of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

3 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've always liked Hyun Bin... since Secret Garden. But I didn't want to watch CLOY even though I finished Alhambra. A north-south romance... nothing good can come of that.

But it had a happy ending. And for those who felt the ending was not as happy as they wanted, there are tons of fanfic which are written beautifully ❤

CLOY was the first k-drama I watched seriously, knowing nothing. And surprisingly I liked it, when I don't seem to like any of the other romance k-dramas. I wish I could write reviews like you can, but I say just try episode 3 onwards - several funny bits during the first half with the NK soldiers and ahjummas.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 2
23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

In @Chocolate's defence, I don't consider HB as the pretty boy type. Even in his earlier shows, I look at him & think he's quite the manly sort :thinking:

20101210-seoulbeats-secret-garden3.jpg

Hahaha ok I should stop grilling & teasing @Chocolate's oppa... He's handsome, we all can align to that lols... I like him in Jekyll Hyde as the serious CEO. I don't like his Robin persona tho. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif