Havenites Dabang

57 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

All those C - oppas with their long episodes, really give me no time to do K - oppas lols. 

Hahaha! Yeah, I only added one Korean oppa to my tracker this year so far. 

There will never be a Chinese Drama bingo game because it'll be like 10 pages long. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 8/30/2021 at 2:50 PM, mademoiselle said:

You Are My Glory much? What do you think uri Nabirama? @bairama

eh eh aaaaaaa I missed this mention! So sorrryy [this maybe bcs you called me as Nabirama 😭😭😭🤣🤣😂😭]

& tbh I can't understand by the readings, what is this? About LMH dispatch?? I have no comment of it hahaha

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

8 minutes ago, bairama said:

eh eh aaaaaaa I missed this mention! So sorrryy [this maybe bcs you called me as Nabirama 😭😭😭🤣🤣😂😭)

& tbh I can't understand by the readings, what is this? About LMH dispatch?? I have no comment of it hahaha

You've missed the gossiping timing. It's all ended now. Both denied. The end (for now) - technically JJ & YT also never confirm to the public :lmao2: Should send a message to LMH and tell him, "Do you think I believe you?" :lmao2:

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle hahahaha Ikr, my bad

hmmmmmmmm that question is legit hahahahaha

awww you are a philosopher noww 🎨🎨 (why it looks like broom from far yea?? 🤡😭 Hope you aren't thinkin the same lol)

I have watched CSF trailer for 3rd times. Hhhhhhhhhhhh now I'm praying it would be in reachable streaming platforms, I feel the NEED to try watching the first two episodes 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

I Bingo my Kdramas! Thought I would have more but...

Spoiler

lXSxC0s.jpg

@SilverMoonTea That's very little kdramas!!! You need to work harder. LOL. 

@bairama Hahaha I'm not acquainted with C-dramas but I'm sure it can be found in the dark side even if it doesn't stream online. Is YY famous overseas/internationally @Tofu . From experience, the more famous they are the high possibility of overseas fan doing subbing. 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 8/30/2021 at 9:57 PM, Chocolate said:

Really? I thought the filter was intentional! Like you guys were trying to be artistic or something. :laugh:

lols oh I'm late, but kinda nice to know this.. The gradual plus dots opacity layer has been kind of stress for banner adjusting, glad to finally found the way :laugh:

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Hahaha I'm not acquainted with C-dramas but I'm sure it can be found in the dark side even if it doesn't stream online. Is YY famous overseas/internationally @Tofu . From experience, the more famous they are the high possibility of overseas fan doing subbing. 

yeah make sense, but you know, for comfortable research huahahaha. Because light side guarantees sub, that's what I like from it, doesn't need much tasks to watch it

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

poor effort on my behalf. hhahahah

TMuBG6i.png

@mademoiselle Dandrews announced exit strategy....basically nothing really changes for now. Only thing is maybe in 3 weeks we might get 10km travel limit up from 5km....if 70% vax is reached. LMFAO.

So yeah nothing changes everything is the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I like the black filter. It's more of the sizing - it doesn't adapt to different devices and cuts off the actor's head etc.

true true, sometimes the filter works out, sometimes not, depends on design will blend well or not.

And yes that's point lolol, placing. Sadly it hasn't a static setting like YouTube channel banner (just mobile-desktop-tv view perspective) but it also depends on what browser we use. Too much factors 

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo - is this considered two bingos?

what thee.......... AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats insane.....its not even a bingo chart for you any more, its more of a checklist....you got a few more left to do and then its fully complete. hahahaha wwwwooooowwwwww

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@TRaNz Read a bit of the news - so technically it means I'll miss my awesome dining at Society. I almost feel sorry (and annoyed) for Society because they opened 22 July and then only a few days, we went into lockdown. And then reopen again only to go into another one. Thanks, NSW. 😑

As for the AFL, if I were Perth I wouldn't even open the borders and let the sportsman who reside in states that have positive cases in. They should just cancel the event. Safety comes first!

@abs-oluteM I see one bingo. You have more than me! I didn't tick Monthly Magazine Home because I didn't really watch the finale episode :laugh:

2 hours ago, bairama said:

true true, sometimes the filter works out, sometimes not, depends on design will blend well or not.

And yes that's point lolol, placing. Sadly it hasn't a static setting like YouTube channel banner (just mobile-desktop-tv view perspective) but it also depends on what browser we use. Too much factors 

It's weird because it should tell you what the best image resolution is. Say YouTube or Wordpress, it will tell you what's the best resolution A x B so that you can customise to that size when making the banner. Invision don't?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea I FF to the end of MMH to watch what everyone was upset about. After I saw it, I thought "Ok this isn't worth my time" so I never go back. But hey, I completed Nevertheless and TDJ and gave closure to them!

I agree this week felt long. Actually, every week (work) days felt long.

Hey @TRaNz look! I will like this pairing if it works out. Both have the visuals except I wish JCW has good scripts every time and then it just didn't happen. Also Yoona & LJS are filming a new drama. So hopefully you will bingo next year hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Read a bit of the news - so technically it means I'll miss my awesome dining at Society. I almost feel sorry (and annoyed) for Society because they opened 22 July and then only a few days, we went into lockdown. And then reopen again only to go into another one. Thanks, NSW.

Daymmm...must be doing it hard those places. Imagine being staff there....not really much of a job for them at the moment.

We aint seeing a nice restaurant until end of October at this rate.

35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

As for the AFL, if I were Perth I wouldn't even open the borders and let the sportsman who reside in states that have positive cases in. They should just cancel the event. Safety comes first!

To be honest I just want the public holiday. HAHAHA, so far i think its still valid for us.

17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey @TRaNz look! I will like this pairing if it works out. Both have the visuals except I wish JCW has good scripts every time and then it just didn't happen. Also Yoona & LJS are filming a new drama. So hopefully you will bingo next year hahaha

As long as both Yoona's and SooYoung's drama is not historical... I AM IN !!!! :pandacool:

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Sageuk not bad lar... look what treats @abs-oluteM and I got from it! Your GG girls will look so beautiful in sageuk costumes!

Only works for the guys coz they get their tops off. For the gals...nah..20 layers on like theyre going on an Antarctic expedition. LOL

seems like both arent doing any historical dramas, so thats a great sign for me. hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL :pandathink:@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate should we introduce @TRaNz to Shin Ha Kyun's, ahem, movie with Kang Hanna? :lenny::GengarCool: 

I just found out SHK's character name in that movie is Kim Min Jae.:lmao2:

Isnt that movie... ahem ahem 

Spoiler

R rated no? 

Tranz already above 18? :laugh:Don't corrupt him madem. SSH and Obsessed still traumatized me lols. 

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

It's weird because it should tell you what the best image resolution is. Say YouTube or Wordpress, it will tell you what's the best resolution A x B so that you can customise to that size when making the banner. Invision don't?

by far, yeah still don't know the size of actual slider.

In YT channel customization we have: for the best results on all devices, use an image that’s at least w x h pixels and max size or less. Kinda. But here they-regardless of size, everything will be focused on the center & with static width lol? So we use format based on trial & find it's best.

I hope they can develop into something like this:

Spoiler

hiyaa.png

really, the viewable sketch will be really helpful & gratify. Huffff.. Huahaha

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL :pandathink:@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate should we introduce @TRaNz to Shin Ha Kyun's, ahem, movie with Kang Hanna? :lenny::GengarCool:

oh Gawdddd hahahahahaha she is with Kang Haneul there right

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S