Havenites Dabang

Are we selling dramas to @TRaNz? Okay, my entry is More Than Friends. I think it's going to be more light angst than rom-com though, from the tone of the trailers.

Lee Soo and Woo Yeon have had a crush on each other since their high school days, but due to a misunderstanding, have remained only as friends. After ten years of unspoken attraction, what happens when one party decides to change the status quo?

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Baiiiiiiiii @bairama It's so pretty! I can't wait to discover more as we level up. :love:

awww:heart: glad u like it~ HAHAHAH im kinda joking with the pagoda, joseon, shrines: its like we are in something-fu thats why lolol

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoisellesia but posting more like @wallflowersforjane does help as we can then react more. True that the levels are based on reputation points which depends on reactions.  Have to ask @bairama if there's a panda goddess in the future. :smug:

I saw this on reddit 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7NkI_ixiXvGsD7vPY9aB

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoisellesia you know why @TRaNz would watch Private Lives  ? It’s got seohyun of Girls Generation!  
I’m watching it for Go Kyung po.  Premise looks fun too. They are all cons :D

HAHAHAHA, am I that easy? LMFAO, yeah in it for Seohyunnnieeeee BUT also this looks like a interesting one, bit of romance, crime and some light laughs, modern day setting and yeah nothing too extreme. :cool:

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Oh that one! Maybe Tranz will be interested if he knows this pretty lady Lee Da In is in Alice? New bias up for adoption: Lee Da In, little sister of Lee Yubi.

https://instagram.com/xx__dain?igshid=1k4bkinf2fvyh

@abs-oluteM
@TRaNz

Yeah i saw and checked her out...drop dead gorgeous, but the trailers I watched em...jsut seems a bit too serious for me. Genres were like mystery, sci-fi, fantasy and melodrama. Not really my thing, couldnt get attached from the trailers unfortunately.

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Are we selling dramas to @TRaNz? Okay, my entry is More Than Friends. I think it's going to be more light angst than rom-com though, from the tone of the trailers.

Lee Soo and Woo Yeon have had a crush on each other since their high school days, but due to a misunderstanding, have remained only as friends. After ten years of unspoken attraction, what happens when one party decides to change the status quo?

This one doesnt look too bad, fits my area. Looks like ill add this to the upcoming list when it drops in a few weeks.

Thanks janewholikesflowersonthewalls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 hours ago, bairama said:

HAHAHAH im kinda joking with the pagoda, joseon, shrines: its like we are in something-fu thats why lolol

Is that a pagoda next to the panda? I can't see properly. :(

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

This one doesnt look too bad, fits my area. Looks like ill add this to the upcoming list when it drops in a few weeks.

Thanks janewholikesflowersonthewalls.

Yay! Wow, you managed to make my username even longer than it already is. :BulbaConfused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yay! Wow, you managed to make my username even longer than it already is. :BulbaConfused:

Tis my specialty, making names into nicknames unnecessarily longer than it is ever needed but still being fun. :SquirtleOK:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --