Havenites Dabang

49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hi dear...back to school?

@NiteWalker you're right..at least we have jobs. Kind of concern once they lift up the loan moratorium. Now , Malaysians are still living in a bubble without having to worry about the loan repayments. But come this October it is back to repaying loans , and I forsee this hitting hard on cashflows for a lot of folks and businesses. 

i didnt use the moratorium, i proceed to pay as normal, as i check with the bankers they do not advise us to use the moratorium if we are able to pay it as normal as they say the interest will still be running and its not worth it.....

**touchwood** i dunno and honestly i do not want to think about it either.... ><"

• Like 5
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i didnt use the moratorium, i proceed to pay as normal, as i check with the bankers they do not advise us to use the moratorium if we are able to pay it as normal as they say the interest will still be running and its not worth it.....

**touchwood** i dunno and honestly i do not want to think about it either.... ><"

it is the impact at large that concerns me. I think on a personal level , I am not affected but everything is a chain reaction. Anyhow fingers crossed .

@Darkarcana you got visit his thread or not? @bluepebbles will be happy :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Darkarcana you got visit his thread or not? @bluepebbles will be happy :D

:MewGiggle:I already did:eeeee:*Humming to the pomegranate song* tagging @bluepebbles...What is happening to me omg:psweatduck:This...no no no...This is an addiction :lettalKWA:

Pomegranate @abs-oluteM crigy..until oppa want it deleted hahahaha

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif