Havenites Dabang

41 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

🤣 I guess I have seen worse portrayal of  “high-schoolers” that it didn’t bother me too much. 

i guess i cant accept it....

cause i mean in here Alice look like 30 ish ppl for me to accept her as a high schooler.....

i like alice, she been a pretty steady and good artist, just the image doesnt fit for her this round for High Schooler, she looks way more mature than Greg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

M at one point, we were crazy about the hand/arm veins that our oppas have. That was after watching Doctors. Kim Rae Won’s hands were the inspiration  :wow:

Must be this !!!! Kim Rae Won :Uwu:

6YFbDLF.jpg

Cc @mademoisellesia yay or nay ? 

@abnoch what’s a guy’s perspective on such hands? . :laugh:

D-1 @TRaNz your gal & my oppa has very good chemistry. 

@Darkarcana Think of your oppa ! You’ll feel energised :D 

@NiteWalker what c drama thread should I promote? 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

33 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM :jkbtsthink: Nay. I'm not so into too veiny ones.

I cannot remember off the top of my head whose hands are nice but I can definitely say PBG doesn't have nice hands.

Let me add to the list ~ BB cream oppa SKJ (mian @SilverMoonTea I still love him) 😬

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Me too not into veiny one. 

You misunderstand me. I love veiny hands hahaaa

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Storyline too cray2 but actually acting wise & chemie pretty good, have u watched this? I stopped last time bcos not fully translated.

I watched this long time ago. It’s crazy and acting so stiff even though chemie is there, but you just want to keep watching to see what more craziness that will happen. I ended up reading the novel instead though. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love