Forecasting Love & Weather 기상청 사람들: 사내연애 잔혹사 편 [2022]

I want to watch this for MinYoung, Yura and Yoon....But Song Kang is in it and I still hate his face.

Shame. Could have been some what and okay drama to watch, but they messed up putting Song Kang in it.

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@mademoiselle The comments I've heard so far about this new poster is that they look like siblings. :lmao2:

On 1/27/2022 at 9:25 AM, TRaNz said:

I want to watch this for MinYoung, Yura and Yoon....But Song Kang is in it and I still hate his face.

Shame. Could have been some what and okay drama to watch, but they messed up putting Song Kang in it.

Hahaha! Are you still traumatized by Nevertheless? :laugh:

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Are you still traumatized by Nevertheless? :laugh:

Yeah, thats all I can see of him in this drama. How he behaves in Nevertheless feels like its the same here. Imagine in this drama they reference the butterfly ANYWHERE with him involved.....instant PC monitor thrown out my window. hahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

On 2/5/2022 at 8:31 AM, TRaNz said:

Yeah, thats all I can see of him in this drama. How he behaves in Nevertheless feels like its the same here. Imagine in this drama they reference the butterfly ANYWHERE with him involved.....instant PC monitor thrown out my window. hahahahahahaha

Hahaha! He's supposed to be a much better character in this drama without the baggage he had in Nevertheless. Poor Song Kang, he wanted to try something different with Nevertheless but people just can't get rid of that character he played. :lmao2:

@mademoiselle PMY looks pretty as always. Maybe it's just the boyish look Song Kang has that isn't helping with the type of hairstyle he has. Maybe he should have got a perm. LOL!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

PRESS CON

Wahhh PMY's dress. Looks nice. But I think Song Kang's pants look too big. 

I have blocked of all memory of Nevertheless. :laugh:

optimize

optimize

Spoiler

3c6fc5fa0b9fe4.jpg

Individual shots

PMY

Spoiler

54034ad90fb991.jpg

Song Kang

Spoiler

295f74c086973f.jpg

Yoon Park

Spoiler

97007cc379e3b3.jpg

Yura

Spoiler

06f022ce73c6ed.jpg

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1450820

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/7/2022 at 1:54 AM, Tofu said:

Poor Song Kang, he wanted to try something different with Nevertheless but people just can't get rid of that character he played.

😂 I am so glad I didn’t continue watching Nevertheless after ep.1... 

Agree latest thriller seems more interesting, but I still don’t think I can get into the coupling. Why can’t they just have a no-romance workplace drama? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Episode 1: Signal

Good start to the first episode. I like it.

I really enjoy the weather forecasting story and sincerely hope the show will keep it up with balancing out the weather story and developing the romance.

I'm also surprised and delighted to see Kim Mee Kyung reunite with Park Min Young playing mother and daughter again. But this time this Omma is not as sassy and is actually scared of her daughter's temper. Hahahaha! There are many familiar faces as well which means there is a strong supporting casts at the weather forecast station.

Park Min Young plays Jin Ha Kyung who was in preparation to be married to Yoon Park (Ha Ki Joon). Her mother (Kim Mee Kyung) is not very impressed with this son-in-law to be whom Ha Kyung dated for 10 years.

Song Kang plays Lee Shi Woo who dates a reporter named Chae Yoo Jin played by Yura. Shi Woo is enthusiatics about weather and often sends beautiful sceneries and clouds to Yoo Jin but she obviously was very uninterested.

At work, Shi Woo appears to be very good at predicting the weather. There was a confrontation scene on the phone between him and Ha Kyung, he was overly harsh and judgemental which I didn't like but I think mainly it was due to prejudice of what he's heard from his former workmate who now works with Ha Kyung.

As for Ha Ki Joon, he turns out to be a complete ars*hole. Even though failure in a relationship is both sides' responsibility but when one cheated on the other first, the fault automatically default to Ki Joon. He has no balls to break the wedding and Ha Kyung had to find out none of the deposits for the wedding were not paid and catch him having sex red-handed. Somehow he gets to marry that woman he cheated with (I think...) and has the gall to ask for half of the money of the wedding house when he promised it would be Ha Kyung's. His reason? Because he found out the price of the house has risen. Oh, he also took some electrical items without her consent. The worst thing is they still need to see each other at work. How horrible!

As for the woman he cheated with... it was none other than Shi Woo's girlfriend Yoo Jin.

Well. It's OK. I'm convinced enough that Ha Kyung is better without him and she gets to date a younger Oppa. Win. Ha-ha.

P.S. Episode 1 is an easy watch.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Just finished watching the first episode of Forecasting Love and Weather, and honestly, it was better than I expected. I didn't realize that the Meteorological Service had so much going on. :lmao2:

The cast seems very good, with actors who are all able to handle their respective roles. Song Kang is a likeable figure in this drama, albeit a bit of a smart aleck whose weather "instincts" are always right. To be fair, he says that it's certainty born of study and observation, but honestly, feeling certainty about an event that is projected to have less than 5% probability of happening is a bit silly. Still, his character Si Woo is smart, together, and a very optimistic person. The only thing is that Song Kang still feels young, especially compared to his love interest who has been romanced on the screen by any number of charismatic leading men.

Park Min Young as Jin Ha Kyung, his superior and eventual love interest, seems to be channeling previous roles, but when she's done as many roles as she has, then I suppose that is to be expected. She is beautiful, calm, and logical. There is a hint of some pathos there in her search for stability, and it was clear from the beginning that her fiancee was going to prove to be a real jerk.

Yoon Park plays that jerk Ki Jun with a lot of relish. Ki Jun is actually a very self-centered person with a handsome, charming exterior. He represented security for Ha Kyung in a financial sense since he's a government employee with a guaranteed pension, however, he's lacking in every other way. Plus, his audacity at taking their tv and microwave, plus reneging on his promise to let her keep the apartment as the price for her letting him end things quietly while he's cheating on her so that he can marry the other woman is somewhere between farce and nightmare.

The dialogue in the first episode and the preview in the second one was pretty good, and I even found myself occasionally laughing. It does feel like a number of other workplace dramas, but I'm still willing to give it a chance, especially since I'm not watching much else right now.

Given that Ha Kyung has been burned by a workplace romance, it's not clear how successful Si Won might be with his wooing of Ha Kyung. However, since both HK and SW were dumped by their respective partners, why not at least have some fun together?  I don't know that I'm completely sold on the chemistry between HK and SW as yet, but that's another thing that I'm willing to give a chance to. As I said, I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode. Hope the rest of the episodes are as entertaining.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle Episode 1 is pretty good (actually superb!), I like PMY's character here the most compare with all of her other dramas. It's kind of relatable, she's kind of stoic, overworked, and very cautious as person. 

SK's character is cute, seems a bit naive and trying so hard to please his girlfriend (can see he's on the border of going to be dumped soon 😅). I love how confident he is on predicting rain 🤣 Is he an apprentice from that shaman btw? He obviously still need to study more, as he can't predict her gf want to breakup with him (with all the super obvious tell tale sign from her 😂)

YP's character seems to be a long term boyfriend who's get tired of being sidelined to 2nd priority after her work. 

The weather forecast job seems to be quite stressful, I always think now the forecast is pretty accurate, not sure if in real life it's really worked as portrayed in drama. 

I need episode 2 badly 🥲

Spoiler

@Tofucall you back here 🤣

@Alice Wonderlandwill you try this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 1/21/2022 at 9:50 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I can positively tell you that I have SLS even before the drama start 😅🤣

LOL. If you have SLS now after learning how XXX Ha Ki Joon is, I'll have to :pandaattack: you.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:52 PM, mademoiselle said:

I can tell from before the drama starts that this thread is likely going to be abandoned or lonely :lmao2:

Haha maybe it won't be abandoned after all...

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow all the praises for the pilot episode... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 maybe I need to check this out... but can I stand watching YP being a jerk character? 🤔😣

Yes you can!

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I need episode 2 badly 🥲

I'd like to see you till the end of this show, Tea, for once... a drama we watch together to the end. A 2022 new year resolution perhaps? xD xP

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL. If you have SLS now after learning how XXX Ha Ki Joon is, I'll have to :pandaattack: you.

Hahaha I have to say he's an absolute jerk gosh. So he married the reporter and go on honeymoon right? But I'm pretty sure he might want to get JK back later. -> experienced drama watcher haha... Me & @LaLawas discussing how we found out he's going to cheat just by few minutes watching ep 1 😅

I'd like to see you till the end of this show, Tea, for once... a drama we watch together to the end. A 2022 new year resolution perhaps? xD xP

I just hoping they won't become too lovey dovey so fast 😅 Then you can have me longer here 😀

Haha maybe it won't be abandoned after all...

Yes I was pleasantly surprised the episode 1 is very good. I call Tofu back but she say she don't want 😅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif