Voting Is Closed!

stroppyse

Vote for your favorite JangHaven unnies and your favorite dish!   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Most Passionate Fan of their Unnie/Oppa

• ssteph - Song Joong Ki
    • Chocolate - Hyun Bin
    • katakwasabi - Shin Seung Rok
    • movingwheel - Song Joong Ki
    • Darkarcana - Lee Seung Gi
  2. 2. Most Ardent Shipper

• Chocolate - BinJin
    • SilverMoonTea - too many ships!
    • Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol shippers!
    • LaLa - IkSong aka SlowBurn
    • bluepebbles - JoonChae
  3. 3. Most Prolific Poster

• 40somethingajumma - can't wait to read what she writes next
    • abs-oluteM - posts on every thread, and watches them all
    • ktcjdrama - such insight and emotions
    • LaLa - insights and translations galore - thank you!
    • Mademoiselle - how does she stay on top of so many dramas?
  4. 4. Friendliest Member

• abs-oluteM - posts on every thread and chats with every member
    • Mademoiselle - starts a lot of threads, posts on almost every thread, and chats with almost every member
    • SilverMoonTea - chatty and thoughtful, plus the queen of finding a ship, any ship
    • Jane - friendly and enthusiastic
    • Tofu - friendly, helpful, plus the queen of relationship charts
  5. 5. Most Likely to Recommend a Drama

• Tofu - she knows someone who knows someone who watched it and liked it
    • SilverMoonTea - she'll tell you to watch but will she watch it herself?
    • Mademoiselle - amazing catalog of k-dramas
    • UnniSarah - giving some love to the dailies and weekenders
    • NiteWalker - c-drama goddess
  6. 6. Favorite Dish - Yum!

• Gyu Tan Don - Bairama
    • Coffee and Fish Balls - NiteWalker
    • Green tea ice cream with mochi and red bean paste - Mademoiselle
    • Stuffed Peppers on Tomato Bed - Dhakra
    • Kimchi Fried Rice - Osmanthus Tea
  7. 7. SPECIAL ADDITIONAL QUESTION - Most Likely to Drop a Drama That They Recommend

This poll is closed to new votes

Voting for Anniversary events are open!

Here are the finalists for your favorite JH unnies. Our apologies, but our polling ability only allows for 5 choices per category, so I've culled the finalists from the nominations on this thread along with some support on conversations both here on JH and on the discord JH Chat server.

As for the favorite dish vote, the dishes that were eaten recently versus pictures of dishes eaten previously were weighted to come up with the finalists.

Please vote!

• Like 5
  • Party! 4

An additional question (no. 7) has been added to the voting by special request! Only 2 finalists in this category, however: @Tofuand @SilverMoonTea, both renown for recommending dramas only to let others finish watching.

:lmao2:

Because question no. 7 was added late, people who already voted may not be able to vote on that question. So, feel free to cast your vote in a post instead, and I'll include them in the tally. :smile:

• Haha 8

@SilverMoonTea I can't see you be committed to Dreams of Chang'an/Stand by Me. Partially because the series is a lot longer than most others. Did you ever finish Sword/Brocade? I think that series was just as long too. :laugh:

You Are My Glory is on hold (may be permanent) because Yang Yang and Dilireba cannot compete with the love I have for Ren Jialun and Bai Lu. Also, I just like Beautiful Bones more too. :eeeee:

Honestly, I think we're both equally as bad when it comes to dropping dramas. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea Did you ever finish Sword/Brocade? I think that series was just as long too.

I did! With a lot of complaining cos last few eps not too good. 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I can't see you be committed to Dreams of Chang'an/Stand by Me. Partially because the series is a lot longer than most others.

Will u watch it? I quite like the romance, but not so on the politic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Q7 is interesting because kind of specific 'Most Likely to Drop a Drama They Recommend:nou:

when @SilverMoonTea is one who likes to taste the surface flavors & see how it feels on herself based on that so she would most likely to drop the drama, but she is basically saleswoman, tends to recommend something

where @Tofu is one that I can still imagine silently finish it even the one who really knows it when is probably only God?

:pandasipsip:

So.. Ok with that reasoning I will choose boiling the tea instead tofu for now. Answer: @SilverMoonTea 

• Haha 7

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Will u watch it? I quite like the romance, but not so on the politic.

Maybe after One and Only, Forever and Ever, and The Oath of Love? I'll have to see what my October schedule looks like. :laugh:

@bairama You understand us so well!! I have gone back to finish dramas I've dropped before. I dropped Miss the Dragon originally after a few episodes but I went back to finish it. Although, I did skip a lot of parts and really only watched the second couple, I still absorbed enough to know what happened and how it ended. :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
On 8/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, stroppyse said:

An additional question (no. 7) has been added to the voting by special request! Only 2 finalists in this category, however: @Tofuand @SilverMoonTea, both renown for recommending dramas only to let others finish watching.

:lmao2:

Because question no. 7 was added late, people who already voted may not be able to vote on that question. So, feel free to cast your vote in a post instead, and I'll include them in the tally. :smile:

@SilverMoonTea pls cause @Tofu tends to finish it with FF button most of the times for drama she want to drop **ahem**

• Haha 8

@Chocolateif drama ended with tragedy you can accept it? Cos that 49 eps (Dream of ChangAn) might not end well lols. Btw @40somethingahjumma& @IpohBananawatched it with me. 

If everyone else interested pls join us ! 

fire-eyes.gif

I might as well full force selling drama lols *cough*

Disclaimer :

After selling drama, I no guarantee, I not selling insurance. I might leave you to watch alone. Idk. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif