All of Us Are Dead 지금 우리 학교는 [2022]

JenL

GVKzUKf.jpg

WR72hZ6.jpg

All of Us Are Dead is about a group of high school students who are faced with an extreme crisis situation when they become trapped in their school, while a zombie virus spreads like a wildfire. Adapted from the Korean webtoon called 'Now at Our School.'

Cast:

Park Ji Hoo

Yoon YChan Young

Jo Yi Hyun

Park Solomon

Yoo In Soo

Lee Kyu Hyung

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Teaser Trailer

@JenL No more update yeah? I waited but you haven't so I hope you don't mind I'm posting now. I belatedly realise my young and handsome Oppa is in it so I guess I'll be watching after all. Hahahahahaha!

The young Oppa is none other than Park Solomon who has now changed his name to Lomon.

Spoiler

park-solomon-net-worth-girlfriend.jpg

He was the cutie pie in Revenge Note the female lead chose over Cha Eun Woo, and he was the bad boy in Look Out. Come @SilverMoonTea , see if he's of your cuppa too :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on episode 3. Goodness me. There are some scenes which are so so so confronting! One of the girls in there is like the major biatch, selfish as hell I hate her so much right now I have to come in here and rant! She keeps looking down and belittle one of her guy classmate because of his social class/poor background and I think...

Spoiler

Spoiler

... he eventually got infected because she purposely infects him by wiping his scratch wound with bloody handkerchief! :pandarage2:

@Chocolate Come join me. So much gore. You'll like this hahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle I’m just starting now. Apparently a book can kill a zombie 🤨 or not 😅

Edit: Just completed episode 3. Agree with you @mademoiselle, that girl in the pink sweater is super irritating! But of course, people like that never die 😭 I’m not sure if I will complete this series. A lot of irritating characters - the mother riding the motorbike looking for her son in school, what was the point of the girl who gave birth, even the teacher Ms Park - all make my blood boil. Plus, how can they fill 12 episodes???

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

I finished binge watching the show last Saturday..

Enjoy it a lot, altho I think the bullying victim [Eunji] and the bully [Gwinam] didn't get a confrontation.. and that makes me a lil bit sad.. because once they're on different level, and now they're on the same level.. 

Anyway.. NamRa and  SuHyeok :wow:

and its save to say Namra is my fav character in the term of coolness. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 1/28/2022 at 9:32 AM, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I’m just starting now. Apparently a book can kill a zombie 🤨 or not 😅

That is hilarious @Chocolate, just started this drama and it isn’t that bad. Hopefully it gets better. 

@mademoiselle I already have my favorites for ep 1  Choi Nam-Ra and Lee Su-Hyeok. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Ahaha Lee Su Hyuk is always my favourite out of the lot coz Park Solomon is my Oppa. xDDD I wasn't going to watch this but once I found out he's in it. I succumbed. xD I'm happy that he was given a good character to play in here, along with Choi Nam Ra.

@Chocolate Did you continue? This drama is actually a lot more horrific than any other zombie films/dramas I've seen. It's a lot more confronting when they turn. They manage to fill 12 episodes. Hahaha. All the irritating characters got their deserved ending.

@Lynne Yeah I agree. Totally wanted to see her duke it out with Gui Nam and it never happen. Instead he just so stubbornly chase after Cheong San. Arghhh.

===

I thought it was ironic to see both Lee Kyu Hyung and the Building Representative actress in this drama too after watching them in Happiness. Haha. Lee Kyu Hyung has more scenes here than compared to Happiness and his scenes went from suspense thriller to comedy. So funny.

@Dhakra You probably won't watch this but when I watch it I was wondering which of the sassy girls will win your heart 😅

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

I have to admit that I'm finding the first episode when that student is being beaten up really hard to watch. I assume that it will probably get worse from there. And, then there is that father and son. Because of the number of actors in this drama who I really, I want to watch it, even if it is a zombie drama, but it starts off so violent and bloody, and that's BEFORE the zombie thing really happens.

Let's see if I can actually finish episode 1 at least.

• Like 5

All of us are dead OST 1 OST  Ending I have tried to find the OST but only can find these I just posted. 

I can finally understand why Nam On Jo is the FL that is because she has survival skill. She still annoyed me because I kept feeling she was a bit jealous of  Choi Nam-Ra. I am not a fan of damsel and distress because everyone ends up dying to protect them. 

Gwanim and Na Yeon are evil characters in this drama 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra You probably won't watch this but when I watch it I was wondering which of the sassy girls will win your heart 😅

That is a very important and great question :pandapopcorn:So let me check and watch this trailer, let's find out who catches my interest first and wins my immediate heart. :pandasipsip:

Mhmm....Cho Yi-Hyun who is playing Choi Nam-ra. She's so cute :pandablush: She also looks calm and reasonable, while being total eye candy. 

But I can see Park Ji-Hu as Nam On-Jo being my favorite after a few episodes, she looks so cold and reserved. She's pretty aswell, but seems so tough. I wouldn't want to mess with her. But I would totally fall for her because of that, while still swooning over Nam-ra being all cute and pretty. 

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that I'm finding the first episode when that student is being beaten up really hard to watch. I assume that it will probably get worse from there. And, then there is that father and son. Because of the number of actors in this drama who I really, I want to watch it, even if it is a zombie drama, but it starts off so violent and bloody, and that's BEFORE the zombie thing really happens.

Let's see if I can actually finish episode 1 at least.

Oh boy, that sounds like a really tough cookie. Is it really so bad? Especially out of your mouth, who watched a lot of crime and violent dramas in the past with me. 

I thought this drama was a bit like Happiness, from a zombie perspective. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra There's also another sassy lady who is from the archery team. She is pretty and sassy as well but not the main cast so you don't see her in the promotional videos. I think in the end you might choose Nam Ra more because she's the more interesting character than On Jo. Or even archery girl coz she is not main leads.

The zombies are more confronting (in your face kind) and horrific in this one than Happiness and Train to Busan. This also means the "effects" are better and creepy (so it's even more not suitable for scaredy cats). Hahaha. There are also more confronting scenes of how the zombies are killed... so it really depends on how well you guys can take the gore. 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

She is pretty and sassy as well but not the main cast so you don't see her in the promotional videos. I think in the end you might choose Nam Ra more because she's the more interesting character than On Jo.

I love Jang Ha Ri too. She is so tough. She is now looking for her brother( Jang Wu-Jin). He is in the audio/recording room at the school.  Park Mi-Jin isn’t a bad character at all. She talks to much though. 
Only R

Spoiler

OmG!! Gwi-Nam killed the Principle.  I swear the Principle deserved it. He let those BULLIES rule the school that is why his …..!! Lol 

I am loving the way a human transition into a zombie. Not all human transition the same way. Some take a long time before turning. 

• Like 4