My Morning Routine

Start with me, 

I wake up around 7am, sometimes earlier but I will still residing at bed lols. I think I checked my game status first. And often sleep again till my alarm really going crazy. 

My supposed to be ideal morning :

* Drink coffee / tea and eat snacks & take shower 1 hour earlier before start work.

* Read some light book / meditate. 

(In 1 week, perhaps only 1 day I able to achieve my ideal haha...)

Some book inspiration for you all, I need to re-read this again too... if I'm aiming to be in top 500 forbes lol...

Spoiler

51-Wgtm-EGp-L-AC-SY400.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Pre-Covid19

Wakeup 6am and contemplate if its worth going to work or just sleeping in and getting fired or quitting.

6:10am realize I have an expensive hobby, so get out of bed and wash up and get changed. Check socials IG n FB.

6:30am, walk to bus stop, take bus to train station and take train into the City

8am, go find a can of Redbull. If im feeling fabulous, I'll have it with a bag of Doritos or a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Post-Covid19

Wakeup 8am and contemplate if its worth going to work or just sleeping in and getting fired or quitting.

8:10am realize I have an expensive hobby, so get out of bed and wash up and walk to desk, check socials and start work from home. Maybe find a can of redbull if I have some at home otherwise nah, just sulk until lunchtime.

Yeah...im pretty crap aye. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Awesome 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

My insomnia can get pretty bad so my mornings change depending on how much sleep I got. 

Typically, coffee starts off my day and from there, I decide if I want to work from home or head to the office. If I decide to go into the office, I will get ready. If I decide to work from home, I get out of my pajamas into some lounge wear. The most important thing I do in the morning is wash my retainers. 😅😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

:shocked: What? Why did my Oppa visit you instead of me? @SilverMoonTea What were you two doing...?? 

Lee Jong Suk is your oppa Madem? I didn't know haha... Btw did you watch him in 3 Meals A Day? He was a bit clueless at work lols... He stick to Kyun Sang like his baby brother. 

I swear I only touch his hand. Thats all. :lenny:

Btw its supposed to be early morning topic madem bwahahaha....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lee Jong Suk is your oppa Madem? I didn't know haha... Btw did you watch him in 3 Meals A Day? He was a bit clueless at work lols... He stick to Kyun Sang like his baby brother. 

I swear I only touch his hand. Thats all. 

Btw its supposed to be early morning topic madem bwahahaha....

Yes he is Oppa no#... :jkbtsthink: ... no idea. Too many. Yeah I saw him in 3 Meals A Day. That is LJS for you, very shy with people he does not know and sweat a lot when he's uncomfortable. Yeah, he was so sticky with Hyung that I want to smack him if I were KS. :mad: It's SUMMER for crying out loud, and they are so touchy feely like gay, what is this...? :lol: But yeah, I like their friendship that developed from Pinocchio.

You only touch his hand; what about him...? :ChikoWTF: You said he delayed your waking up... something else must have happened. Hmm...:MonkaTang:

Your morning topic was dreaming about my Oppa leh. So I've to jump in and question, :MewGiggle:. I snoozed a bit today too. Didn't get enough sleep last night, those dark circles probably look even darker now. 

• Haha 3

@abs-oluteM Morning routine also become oppa discussion lols.... Btw absM do you have tips to wake up earlier? 

@mademoisellesia and LJS fans, I say sorry first in advance. But yeah I lost my appetite after see him in 3 MAD, hes not very hands on in working / cooking lols. 

Oh, he touched my hands back in return lols. :lenny: That's all I swear. I can handover back him to you still in piece.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@SilverMoonTea 

Jong Suk can make coffee though, would that add some brownie points at your Coffee and Tea Party? He used to own a cafe and he was helping out when he's free :P

Hmm okay ... his handsome face pay off for everything else he's lacking. 

Cos Lee Seung Gi was so capable in everything... so... haha... 

However i was pretty swooned with your oppa and don't want to wake up :wow:

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM Morning routine also become oppa discussion lols.... Btw absM do you have tips to wake up earlier? 

With my hyper personality, I’m not much of a sleeper ! I’m happy to get 6 hours sleep . My body automatically gets up before the alarm, lol!

Honestly sleep is a luxury . But mornings are a rush , lol. Check messages . Get my kiddo ready for school , exercise , get ready to go to work ! Multitasking is a way of life for me . :PsyWhat:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Morning routine? Hmm... 

Weekday: Woke up, snooze or turn off the alarms and try to have 5 or 10 more mins of sleep. When I check the clock again, hoping that day is Friday or better yet Saturday. If not and still get enough time for being lazy, I will check my phone and open social media. Then get ready for work. (Have to drag and force my body to move from the comfy bed). If I woke up late because somehow my hands have its own eyes to turn off all the alarms, I immediately jumped off bed and go straight to get ready for work. 

Weekend: I do set alarm on weekend, with the hope being productive in the morning. But usually I just turn it off and go back to sleep LOL. Sometimes when I have something to do, I wake up early on the weekend. 

But things that I always do every time I woke up is to drink a glass of water. Always prepare it before I sleep or keep a bottle of water nearby so that I can drink it the moment I woke up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Morning is after 12 midnight, right??? :smug:

After Covid:

Well, I start to sleep around 2 or 3 AM. Wakes up 9-10 AM, checks all of the SocMed, prepares brunch while my children having their online classes. Take a bath and start working if I have works, if no work than I will experiment with some recipes while praying no one get hospitalise from it. No drama watching during the day because every single gadget in the house is monopolise by my children.

Before Covid:

Sleep started at 2 or 3 AM. Woke up 6, prepared breakie n packed lunch for children. Kissed them goodbye around 7:45 AM, went back to sleep at 8 AM. Woke up at 10 or 11, went to work at 12 and back home either 5 or 9 PM.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Shocked 2
36 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea  @mademoisellesia

Why that reaction?? :zzzz:

Osmanthus, sleep at 2-3 am ? Wow.. lols.. night owl! I was pretty bad already, always up til midnight. And sleepy in the morning. 

Same like @TRaNz, sadly morning still need to wake up & work, cos I also have expensive hobby which is drinking expensive teas and coffees lols.... 

If not working I might be can follow you Osmanthus haha... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2