Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This song has been trending on Tik Tok  and now stuck in head.  I also danced to this song often.   

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Found a new gem 

Kim Sejeong

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 2 weeks later...

The very first Time I find Dylan sexxxxxy 

Singing with Victoria Song 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This song  pulls my heat strings so badly. 
Kim Soo-Hyun

Way Home (청혼)

@mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM  @gilaswan

Kim Soo Hyun has a beautiful Voice

• Heart Eyes 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@abs-oluteM Have you heard of this song from One Ok Rock - Wherever You Are? I was 10 years late to it, but after hearing the song sung by Rowoon at his FM, I looked into the original song. Came across one YouTube clip (not the above) where one of the commenters shared that her husband proposed to her with this song. At the time, she thought the melody was lovely and didn't analyse the lyrics. Two years later, her husband passed away from cancer. She forgot about this song for a few years. A year ago, she came across this YouTube clip with translated Chinese lyrics, and she broke down in tears.

Somehow, Sudden Shower reminded me of this song because of this story I read.

• Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle First time hearing - very poignant lyrics. I also feel melancholy every time I hear songs like that thinking about my late husband. Maybe that's why I felt emotional watching Lovely Runner because I'd do anything to go back in time to change things. 

I have been listening to this song a lot. It was from a drama that I like a lot called To Love. I like this singer LiuYuNing whom you may have seen as the guard (who liked Zhao Lusi's character) in Long Ballad. Song originally sung by Faye Wong but he sang it for this show & I love his rendition. LYN is the king of cdrama OSTs.

• Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM He sang it really well, too. With a different tone and technique. It's a nice rendition.

Yes, I did connect the dot re: Lovely Runner and your real life experience. Lovely Runner hit me differently. I was just really moved by Sun Jae's love. This song started off being just really loving the melody, but after learning the story and the lyrics, it became a lot more meaningful every time I listen to it. Both Sudden Shower and this song have become meaningful music.

*Hugs* ~ I better go. Still need to work tomorrow!! Goodnight.

• Heart Eyes 1