Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

• 3 weeks later...

ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ sᴏɴɢ @stroppyseɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪs sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ sᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ . ʟᴏʟ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It brings me back all those BOF memories, haha

I had to look up who did the OST of this song for BOF, and realized it was Shinee. So, I get the Onew connection. What was the occasion for this concert, though? Do you know which show?

Anyway, I think I got sick of this song after just a few episodes because they overplayed it so much. This one and the one that had the lyrics "almost paradise". Then again, I ended up not really finishing BOF. I think I fast forwarded through a lot, plus the ending was a bit weird since the FL talked about being soul mates with one guy, but then ended up with a different guy. shrug. kdramas. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

What was the occasion for this concert, though? Do you know which show?

It's varshow, sea of hopes if I'm not mistaken, but I only watch the highlight clips JTBC posted in their YT channel. I considered to add this one into my jam-packed dramas schedule, I decided to just watching the clips. 

Back then I enjoyed watching BOF. Yea I heard all those same critics over the drama, but nevermind I just loved watching oppa there. He looked so cute with that curly hair and his silly pranks. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, staygold said:

I need one good dark drama. Any suggestions?

How dark? LOL!

I am watching a number of dramas - similar to what you are watching. (HCCC, LOTRS & D&CP)

Check out our Our Times (cdrama) - a pretty good coming of age show set in the 90s  - Wu Lei is one of the leads. 

Lost - this one is a rather slow melo but has RJY like @bairama says. The other I one I like is The Veil. Nam Goong Min doing tones of action. Everyone is raving about Squid Game . You can check out the thread. But the one I liked alot was DP ( it was hard to watch but I thought was really good) 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, bairama said:

LOST! (Jeon Doyeon & Ryu Junyeol)

Thanks @bairama will check it out. You mean dark content and not dark screen right! :P

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Everyone is raving about Squid Game

I watched it. And then becos of some many comments I also watched As the Gods will.

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The other I one I like is The Veil. Nam Goong Min doing tones of action.

I will give this a try. And DP too. Thanks :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, staygold said:

Thanks @bairama will check it out. You mean dark content and not dark screen right! :P

not an OCN drama :P but heyyy the story is about people who lost in their 20s - 40s, include su1cidal issue too hiks dark enough?

Deserter Pursuit too! Dark side of military

so the song:

the piano + voice feeling is really good here in the stripped versioooon TT

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o