Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

@MayanEcho Miss Saigon ! Love it. I was  very sad that both times I went to the UK , they were no longer in the theatres. I would have loved to see it. Lea Salonga was the best.

Heard this on the radio that day, and didn't realise this was such an old hit. 

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

For karaoke! 

Oh yeah!!!

• Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Miss Saigon ! Love it. I was  very sad that both times I went to the UK , they were no longer in the theatres. I would have loved to see it. Lea Salonga was the best.

I listen to the original London Cast album at least once a week. 😍 

She has that beautiful, sweet voice, no? Some singers' voice can be imitated, but so far I haven't heard one like hers yet.

Another song of Lea 😊

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

She has that beautiful, sweet voice, no? Some singers' voice can be imitated, but so far I haven't heard one like hers yet.

True that. There's such sweet unique quality to her voice. 

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Love this song, been trying to add this song to my apple music but it is so hard to find. Full MV with Taec-yeon & Yoon Eun Hye

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House