Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

7 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu, me and @ktcjdrama watched it too.... At that time I was trying to sell it to my fellow teas @SilverMoonTea but she refused and now she is addicted to it...  @TRaNz seems to be loving it?? 

@TRaNz& my fellow tea @OsmanthusTea I thought SSH's hair style a bit funny, hence I reject the drama straight away 😆 Pls try to convince me more next time 🤣🤣🤣

The drama so romantic & classic. Of course the cliche destiny as the main theme is a bit impossible for real life. I lost count how many times they were just at the same time, same place coincidentally 😅. But hey, we need fairy tales story in this hard time. So I really love this drama.

The ending like Osmanthus's said was slightly unsatisfying. I think it fell flat towards the end. But overall still a very good drama. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu, me and @ktcjdrama watched it too....:cool: At that time I was trying to sell it to my fellow teas @SilverMoonTea but she refused and now she is addicted to it...:PsyWhat:  @TRaNz seems to be loving it?? :PikaSwag:

YESSSS, loved the whole drama. Was one of my favs :love:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz& my fellow tea @OsmanthusTea I thought SSH's hair style a bit funny, hence I reject the drama straight away 😆 Pls try to convince me more next time 🤣🤣🤣

The drama so romantic & classic. Of course the cliche destiny as the main theme is a bit impossible for real life. I lost count how many times they were just at the same time, same place coincidentally 😅. But hey, we need fairy tales story in this hard time. So I really love this drama.

The ending like Osmanthus's said was slightly unsatisfying. I think it fell flat towards the end. But overall still a very good drama. 

It is a bit like that, but for me I wanted it soo much, just the whole finding someone to go out to eat with.....its sooo naaiiiicceee....

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

The song stuck in my head now is 

The away You Make Me Feel  by Michael Jackson 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

11 hours ago, Ayame said:

Been listening to this on repeat the last couple of days. I didn't even realize Bumkey & Babylon were having a collab (I do enjoy listening to their songs every so often), but I've come to really enjoy this song recently.

I like thisssss, will add the song to r&b chill kplaylist! 

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o