Dance with Me Tonight

♥️Dance Night♥️

Do you have a favourite dance scene from your K- drama or C-drama that gave you a lasting impression, as it was done beautifully. Or just simply because it's your favourite couple? 

Do share with us here and have fun!

I will start with mine, the scene is from Let's Eat 3. The dance was done in their respective university friend's wedding. They were a best friend, meeting again after a long time. Hindered by the death of his fiancee, their romance has never been portrayed properly. This dance was beautiful, But it's actually only in their mind... 

vlcsnap-error734.png letseat30601103.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

58 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoisellesia this is my fav urban dance of YY & LYF

@Lynne I low key shipping them haha, but I dont mind YY and Dilraba as well...

oh i dont mind both YiFei and YangYang together either.....they do look good together.....

however i think visual wise i think YangYang and Reba top it for me hahaha

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • 2 weeks later...

A Korean Drama that I love love love 

A very Hot!!! Dance Scene

Tango 

Kim SunAh & Lee Dong Wook:love:

Let me know what do you think @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM 

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Just now, UnniSara said:

A Korean Drama that I love love love 

A very Hot!!! Dance Scene

Tango 

Kim SunAh & Lee Dong Wook:love:

Let me know what do you think @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM 

Haha I agree with you. This tango quite superb, @ktcjdrama also like it... I remember watching it long time ago. And tango quite seldom being showed for Kdrama... 

Yeah that wine making so slippery become like dancing... 

I think I'm quite romantic person, I always love dance scenes in kdrama. Irl I think dancing is so not going to happen anyway :idk:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think I'm quite romantic person, I always love dance scenes in kdrama. Irl I think dancing is so not going to happen anyway 

Not all dancing scenes are good in kdrama. Sometimes it can be so awkward, that I kinda ruins the vibe. Don’t you think?  I haven’t watch a lot of kdrama with dancing in it .

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 10 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use