Who Rules The World 且试天下 [2022]

NiteWalker

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

really enjoy the visual so far....really hope its a good drama in all as some of the times the editing can be pretty choppy

even my mom complain about the editing that she cant seem to make the front middle and tail out of it.

I have read the novel multiple times and I seem to kind of love Feng Lanxi exactly as he is... he is ruthless , cunning , perpetrator , eyes everywhere , want to take the throne , grew an army or trustworthy people with his own wit , somewhat responsible for his father's death but he melts for Bai FengXi...!!!

BaiFengXi is also the only person who can read him completely.... who knows his every step more than anyone in this world...!!!

They knew each other's identity when they were closest allies but never trusted fully each other..

This story deserves to be told....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

13 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

rumour has it that it'll air in March. let's see

i wont believe anything till i see a picture / poster with a date stamp on it hahahaha...!!!

C-Entertainment had been prone to kill ppl with rumors airing date :x

'but' then sometimes even with a poster date also they cancel the broadcast on the day it suppose to air sometimes **ahem**

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i wont believe anything till i see a picture / poster with a date stamp on it hahahaha...!!!

C-Entertainment had been prone to kill ppl with rumors airing date :x

'but' then sometimes even with a poster date also they cancel the broadcast on the day it suppose to air sometimes **ahem**

indeed. well, we can but hope :P

• Haha 1

@NiteWalker @IpohBanana they are showing it in coming soon list in wetv app....this one and yang mi-xu kai one !!!! so i am not sure how long they will take...

The other one which got the broadcast date and suddenly just vanished into the thin air.... !!! i dont know what to say !!! lol.... i waited for that one too....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

22 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker @IpohBanana they are showing it in coming soon list in wetv app....this one and yang mi-xu kai one !!!! so i am not sure how long they will take...

The other one which got the broadcast date and suddenly just vanished into the thin air.... !!! i dont know what to say !!! lol.... i waited for that one too....

cross ur fingers

• Like 2
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@IpohBanana r u serious??? is it???  then since tencent is saying , we can trust....but then again it can plug off the air even on the day of broadcasting.......... thanks for letting me know

well till we see the posters with dates, and even then it's happened before, it can be pulled off the 'shelves'. So, fingers crossed. 17 days left to this month.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, IpohBanana said:

well till we see the posters with dates, and even then it's happened before, it can be pulled off the 'shelves'. So, fingers crossed. 17 days left to this month.

then we will have big huha in the weibo hahaha...

Reba, Ren JiaLun, Xiao Zhan and YangZi if they release this it will added to the load with YangYang and ZhaoLuSi 

hahaha :laugh:

weibo will crashed every single night!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, NiteWalker said:

then we will have big huha in the weibo hahaha...

Reba, Ren JiaLun, Xiao Zhan and YangZi if they release this it will added to the load with YangYang and ZhaoLuSi 

hahaha :laugh:

weibo will crashed every single night!!!

ikr, the forums should be coming alive too! No exams around the corner in China?? 

You know, from a certain YT channel, She & Her Perfect Husband, South Wind Knows My Mood, The Ingenious One, A Dream of Splendor, Yue Zhao Ji, Meet Me in Your Sound & Hua Rong are supposed to also air in March. 

My goodness, hearts will be afire and my, my, won't March be a busy month, even April if some of these spillover! 

Miles Wei, anyone? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

there is an elaborate marriage scene in this drama where Feng Xiyun travels from her state to Feng Lanxi's state to marry him.... and it was soo elaborate...... and the extend of his dedication to arrange this journey of her from putting her feet on his soil to reaching to the stage and taking his hands to stand side by side with him.... it will be majestic.... Gosh I can't wait.... I just can't wait... 

How nervous both of them were...!!!! 

@IpohBanana @NiteWalker

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

10 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

there is an elaborate marriage scene in this drama where Feng Xiyun travels from her state to Feng Lanxi's state to marry him.... and it was soo elaborate...... and the extend of his dedication to arrange this journey of her from putting her feet on his soil to reaching to the stage and taking his hands to stand side by side with him.... it will be majestic.... Gosh I can't wait.... I just can't wait... 

How nervous both of them were...!!!! 

@IpohBanana @NiteWalker

wah...I hope it doesn't disappoint you! I assume you got all these from the novel?

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...