[News] Rising Star Picked by Production Companies. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si Both Won the Highest Vote.

YTN Star asked 14 production companies who they believe are the rising stars in the future. Both our "Youth of May" co-stars received the highest votes - tied at 8 votes. My "Sweet Home" casts topping the Top 5. LOL!

1. Lee Do Hyun and Go Min Si (8 votes)

2. Han So Hee (5 votes)

3. Song Kang and Park Gyu Young (4 votes)

4. Choi Sung Eun (3 votes)

5. Bae In Hyuk, Kim Seon Ho, Rowoon, Kim Young Dae, Go Yoon Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop (2 votes)

6. Bae Hyun Sung, Kim Joo Heon, Lee Yeon, Song Deok Ho, Jeon Mi Do, Kwak Dong Yeon, Hwang In Yeop, Jung Da Bin, Lee Jae Wook, Chae Soo Bin, Chae Jong Hyeop, Park Hye Eun, Na In Woo, Jang Ki Yong, Jang Han Na, Kim Da Mi, Kim Dong Hee, Tang Joon Sang, Shin Ye Eun, Kim Sung Chul, Choi Ye Bin, Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Hyun Wook, Ji Ki Joo, Jeon So Ni, Park Eun Seok, Shin Hyun Bin (1 vote).

Participating production companies:

Monster Union, Bon Factory, Big Ocean ENM, Samhwa Networks, Celltrion Entertainment, Studio & New, Studio S, Ace Factory, Gidam, G-Tiest, Hunus Entertainment, HB Entertainment, JTBC Studio, Ascendio

source

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@bairama Producing HQ gifs means the video has to be of quality otherwise when you save it, it doesn't turn out good. :laugh:

@abs-oluteM I know online, you can use certain websites to create gifs. For me, I use Adobe Photoshop. I screen record the clip I want, cut it down to what I want on Adobe Premiere, and edit/save on Photoshop. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Tofu @bairama I normally use giphy.com ..and sometimes I will use ezgif as well as imgplay. But I agree that video quality is very important. 

But wanted to see if you guys had any tricks up your sleeve to improve gif quality

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But wanted to see if you guys had any tricks up your sleeve to improve gif quality

idk I haven't explore adobe for giffing.. But often I cut vid, so I convert from vid to gif directly LOL

I guess after the quality of source vid, adjustment of brightness, exposure, color, effect layers are making it up a notch

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@abs-oluteM Sometimes those websites doesn't include all the frames a video has. It makes the gif a little more choppy because it's trying to condense the size of the gif. Whenever I have time in the future, I'll make a tutorial for gif making on Adobe Photoshop. Haha!

Why so cute in those photos, Kim Seon Ho?! :wow:

• Clapping Hands 2
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM Sometimes those websites doesn't include all the frames a video has. It makes the gif a little more choppy because it's trying to condense the size of the gif. Whenever I have time in the future, I'll make a tutorial for gif making on Adobe Photoshop. Haha!

Why so cute in those photos, Kim Seon Ho?! :wow:

Me me... please give me a tutorial on blended gifs! LOL

• Like 1

This article talks about the versatility of these 3 and also mentions Kim Ji Suk at the end! :wow:

Lee Sang-yeop, Kim Seon-ho, Cha Tae-hyun, actors who broke the official 'entertainment = double-edged sword' [Starwatch]

2021-08-18 14:14:47

[News Reporter Yuna Seo]
For actors, entertainment is like a 'double-edged sword'. It is advantageous for raising public awareness through entertainment, but it means that it is difficult to give a sense of immersion in the role in the main job of acting.

In the meantime, the performances of the three actors who heat up the small screen regardless of entertainment and acting stand out. It is the story of Lee Sang-yeop, Kim Seon-ho, and Cha Tae-hyun.

https://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2021/08/18/202108181412006110_1.jpg

▲ From left: Lee Sang-yeop, Kim Seon-ho, Cha Tae-hyun

Lee Sang-yeop is currently proving his acting skills in the role of Han Se-kwon, who is infinitely geeky and cowardly and does not hate him in the MBC drama 'Only Without Crazy'. At the same time, in tvN's entertainment show 'The Sixth Sense 2', he attracts attention by showing a character full of chemistry that does not lose his manners while being suppressed by other female performers. Previously, Lee Sang-yeop made a regular appearance on MBN's entertainment show 'Nationwide Bang Cook Cook'.

Kim Seon-ho, who is loved by KBS 2TV's '1 Night 2 Days Season 4' for his warm appearance, gentle personality, and sloppy beauty, cannot be left out. Following the popular tvN drama 'Startup', which ended in December last year, he is about to appear in tvN's 'Gae Village Cha Cha Cha', which will be aired for the first time on August 28. Viewers' expectations were focused on the healing romance filled with the smell of the sea that Kim Seon-ho would embrace.

Cha Tae-hyun's entertainment performances are the most prominent among them. After appearing in a number of entertainment shows, such as tvN's 'Seoul Villager', 'Somehow the President', and MBN's 'Nationwide Bang Cook Cook', this time, he came back with the lead role in the KBS 2TV drama 'Police Class'. 'Police Class', which started fresh with an audience rating of 5.2%, recorded an audience rating of 8.5% in the fourth episode, showing a meteoric  rise, causing admiration.

Lee Sang-yeop, Kim Seon-ho, and Cha Tae-hyun break the formula of 'entertainment = a double-edged sword' and are moving between the actors' main characters and the entertainment subordinates. As a result, supported by solid acting skills and  reality charm. 

Recently, actors no longer adhere to 'mysticism'. As a result, the regular entertainment outings of actors who were difficult to meet on variety shows became more frequent. Therefore, Lee Sang-yeop, Kim Seon-ho, and Cha Tae-hyun's performance in variety shows is a more successful example. It is a surprising precedent that, even if you do not insist on one-time entertainment and healing entertainment, you can show off all your charms like a bare face and perform an acting that can be perfectly transferred to a drama.

It is expected that more and more actors will be acting and performing at the same time. Jeon So-min, a face more familiar with entertainment through SBS 'Running Man', is about to make a comeback to the small screen with the next works 'Hee-soo', 'Show Window', and 'Cleaning Up'. Actress Oh Nara, who has shown charismatic roles so far, is showing off the charms of Nara and Confucian sister through 'Sixth Sense 2'. Kim Ji-seok, who gave a rough flutter in the JTBC drama 'Monthly House', appeared in MBC's 'Save Me! will take a seat in the host's seat.

In a situation where the actors' performances are getting bigger, can entertainment no longer be a double-edged sword for actors, but two rabbits? We applaud the performances of the three actors who are proving and proving their potential for the first time, and cheering for the challenges of other actors as well.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202108181412006110

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Character poster for Hometown CCC

https://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/202108/sp20210817101158136670.htm?s_ref=nv

eun20210817100740_O_01_C_3.jpg

Very happy to read that Marie Claire, Korea has mentioned about popular actors that are returning to dramas - he was one of them.

Source: Marie Claire

Kim Seon-ho, Ahn Hyo-seop, Ryu Jun-yeol! Popular actors who are returning to dramas

Gae Village Cha-Cha-Cha' is a tiki-taka healing romance between a realistic dentist
Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min-ah) and an
all-rounder,
Banjang Hong (Kim Seon- ho), in a sea village filled with salty smells

Kim Seon-ho, who emerged as a trend through the drama 'Startup' and the entertainment show '1 Night 2 Days'
, returns to the Hongbanjang of 'Gae Village Cha Cha Cha'.

Hong Doo-shik is called a 'hero' in the village where Kim Seon-ho has nothing he can't do .
He is a person with a sense of justice and a warm heart.

It is expected to create even better synergy by
meeting Kim Seon-ho's unique bright charm and upright image

Also, in the previous work 'Startup',
Kim Seon-ho, who portrayed the heartbreaking love of a long-legged uncle
will meet Shin Min-ah in 'Gae Village Cha-Cha-Cha', and what kind of romance he will show will be an important point to watch.