Game: How Well Do You Know The Members of JangHaven?

Jane

My answers down below. I got my joker identities from your posts guys. Thanks. 😅

Spoiler

1. JeannieBean - 2

2. Jane - 2

3. ssteph - 3

4. ktcjdrama - 3

5. AkwarDerp - 3

6. -StrongTower- 🤭

7. liddi - 1

8. imo202 - 3

9. Oppasaranghaeyo - 1

10. OsmanthusTea - 2

11. Tranz - 1

12. TinaDo - 3

13. joccu_ - 3

14. mademoisellesia - 1

15. mirmz - 1

16. Chocolate - 1

17. Jesscisu - 3

18. jeijei - 1 

19. Joker1 Soju - 2

20. AliceinWonderland - 3

21. JenL - 3

22. Lala - 1

23. Joker 3 40somethingahjumma - 2

24. MayanEcho - 1

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

So do you have naturally curled eyelashes or like plants? Hahaha.

Take your pick. Hahahaha! What I know is that I never had the need for eyelash curlers, and was marcotting for science projects when I was 10 or 11. 😉

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Take your pick. Hahahaha! What I know is that I never had the need for eyelash curlers, and was marcotting for science projects when I was 10 or 11. 😉

Ahhhhh so I was wrong :thinking: but I guessed you would have nice eyelashes hahaha

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

I think you may be right. I actually had like 4-5 tabs open to try and compare everything! Tedious to keep switching tabs lol :pandathink:

Yes, it may seem like more effort but actually you spend less time toggling all the tabs. And so much easier to compare and make changes :smile:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hang on @MayanEcho so you're saying..the lie is the raising plant bit?:shocked2: what's with your DP then?? I thought since yout DP is about a bee looking after a plant...you must like plant (and when i considered your dp i felt like i was so smart i coulf figure out a truth by looking at it!:heiboi:). Lie lie lie!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob 😄 I'm fine with fast growing plants like herbs and vegetables.

The other kind like some trees or shrubs, that I'm not so keen to look after because it will take at least few years before I'd glimpse some fruits of it, not to mention the pruning and trimming even after it has grown big enough. I feel the same with some plants that require more special care, like orchids.

• Haha 6

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob No more next time. @Jane and I nearly had our eyes popped out last night trying to mark everyone's answers. 

ehhhh...why no more.... this is fun and I got to play!!!!:duckyes: :yoongibtspls::Ghastlel:

take your time in announcing it..although not gonna lie I'm looking forward to the result..who will be crowned the person who knows JH members best HAHAHAHHAHA

• Haha 9

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Jane :PsyWhat: that was super long 2.5 hours!! Poor eyes~ you and @mademoiselle better stay away from looking at the screen as much as possible today~  Hang on...you only said that it's true that you never learned to skate. BUT there were still 2 other options so 50-50 percent chance. I might get my answer wrong too.. I said the lie is the earring...coz you're the second-in-command for @mademoiselle Harry Potter club right right? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oops! So, Sunday my time is later than Sunday for the Games Organizers, so I did not get my answers in. Oh well. I was struggling with most of them anyway. It was interesting trying to work it out, but ran out of time to submit my answers. Can't wait to find out how wrong I was! 

You can still submit your answers. We're still curious!

5 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@Jane that was super long 2.5 hours!! Poor eyes~ you and @mademoiselle better stay away from looking at the screen as much as possible today~  Hang on...you only said that it's true that you never learned to skate. BUT there were still 2 other options so 50-50 percent chance. I might get my answer wrong too.. I said the lie is the earring...coz you're the second-in-command for @mademoiselle Harry Potter club right right? 

I know right!! I thought it would be fun marking answers like a teacher but goodness gracious. Hahaha as for the HP, the tricky bit is whether or not HP book fans like the live action as much as the books.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1