1 hour ago, JenL said:

I can't see the rest due to shadow or head being chopped off by edges

The banner size changes depending on how big/small your screen resolution is. Here's the banner:

Jv9LiKA.png

And then the realization afterwards that I made this but couldn't fit and also forgot to add it in the banner. :cry:

Spoiler

2Zy1LvG.png

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This thread is so much fun, an oppas banner was put up!

Can you guess all the oppas shown on the banner? This event is just for fun, and to see who really knows their oppas!

@Tofu made the banner, so she's prohibited from guessing. However, calling on @SilverMoonTea, @mademoiselle, @ktcjdrama, @Jane, @40somethingahjumma, show us your oppa knowledge!

My answer:

Spoiler

OPPA-02-png-a9be4318dc6384ae51d61b809435

C-Oppa I cannot recognised - none of them look like Wang YiBo.

Waaaa @Tofu How can you forget Lee Jae Wook!! And where's Park Seo Joon?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Don't ask me how I forgot?! I was too overwhelmed with all the oppas photos on my laptop that I missed him. It was pretty big failed, but honestly, I couldn't be bias either. If I could, it would have all been PSJ's and LJW's photos. :laugh: 

I tried to have an equal mix of celebrities from each drama sections, with most of them being from shrines that are pretty popular on JH. The biggest photo on the banner correlates to the biggest shrine thread we have here. :smug:  

And maybe I was a bit bias because I added a celebrity on there that doesn't have a shrine yet because I've been too lazy to make it. :pandasleep:

• Haha 7
16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

And then the realization afterwards that I made this but couldn't fit and also forgot to add it in the banner. 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu How could you forget my baby Lee Jae Wook :letalQQ: (Well, you remembered Jasper Liu, so you're semi forgiven)

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Don't ask me how I forgot?! I was too overwhelmed with all the oppas photos on my laptop that I missed him. It was pretty big failed, but honestly, I couldn't be bias either. If I could, it would have all been PSJ's and LJW's photos.  

I tried to have an equal mix of celebrities from each drama sections, with most of them being from shrines that are pretty popular on JH. The biggest photo on the banner correlates to the biggest shrine thread we have here.   

Hahaha, I guess the truth is there are too many Oppas out in the world for us to enjoy. I feel like now we need a banner with just PSJ and LJW photos :laugh: Ah, that's smart about the picture sizes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@stroppyse @TofuI just realized I need to study more oppas! My knowledge a bit lacking, especially on C-oppaland ! 😂 

Here my guess :

Spoiler

Tomoya Nakamura ♥️

Song Joong Ki

C-oppa - Wang Yibo?

Jasper Liu

C-oppa - help? No idea haha

BTS

Choi Daniel

Lee Joon Ki

Kim Seun Ho

Hyun Bin 

Park Bo Gum

C-oppa - Chen Bo Lin?

Btw whats the prize? Free oppa supplies for 2021? 🤣

• Haha 7

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I tried to have an equal mix of celebrities from each drama sections, with most of them being from shrines that are pretty popular on JH. The biggest photo on the banner correlates to the biggest shrine thread we have here. 

Hahaha I can't actually tell which photo is bigger. It'd have to be KSH for the Korean space, I think, but @SilverMoonTea's Oppa's face is the biggest LOL. I supposed I should be grateful now Kim Min Jae made it on even though he's shoved all the way to the corner and smaller :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea There's definitely no Chen Bolin in there LOL. So is it BTS? That group photo is too small to see faces. I actually have to channel my knowledge of your and stroppyse's biases to guess.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I supposed I should be grateful now Kim Min Jae made it on even though he's shoved all the way to the corner and smaller 

Hahaha, I love how we all have our bias and are complaining on their behalf as to their appearance on this banner :laugh:

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea There's definitely no Chen Bolin in there LOL. 

Hahaha definitely no Chen Bolin @SilverMoonTea ...I know my Taiwanese stars :MewHi:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

@Tofu How could you forget my baby Lee Jae Wook :letalQQ: (Well, y.u remembered Jasper Liu, so you're semi forgiven)

After I finished, I sent @stroppyse a message basically stating that I failed because I forgot LJW's photo. :cry:

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I supposed I should be grateful now Kim Min Jae made it on even though he's shoved all the way to the corner and smaller

Compared to some of the other oppas, his photo didn't get cut off when it was uploaded. So I think it was a good placement for him? This is me trying to justify the banner. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea - Chen Bolin. Haha! He's definitely not in the banner. I don't think he's had anything out for a while. 

Here's a bigger photo of the group: 

Spoiler

vBO8WvI.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea Hahahaha that was me when EXO debuted, all in gold hair I couldn't tell them apart. It's not until much later when some members left that I started to know them better. I don't know the original number of BTS either so you're not alone, haha. I think on the far right is Jin (coz he's another good-looking one) and the one on the far left is the one who is fluent in English. All the rest, I'm so sorry to Army, I really don't know.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I can't differentiate the members, but I think it's Suga on the right.

Suga is actually the second one on the left. :laugh:

The C-Dramas oppas, you definitely posted a photo of one of them before, commenting that he was named the world's most handsome. Does that give you a hint and do you know which one he is in the banner? Hahaha! 

Also, I love Wang YiBo, but he's actually not in the banner. His most recent pictures are questionable and I didn't want to add them. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1
5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The C-Dramas oppas, you definitely posted a photo of one of them before, commenting that he was named the world's most handsome. Does that give you a hint and do you know which one he is in the banner? Hahaha! 

Spoiler

Ugh Xiao Zhan hahahha...ehm right next to Jasper? No? 

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Suga is actually the second one on the left. :laugh:

I received short training how to differentiate BTS before, apparently it's not working lols... 

No Wang Yi Bo, no Chen Bo Lin? Haha... I'm so lost. More clue then Tofu? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ugh Xiao Zhan hahahha...ehm right next to Jasper? No? 

I received short training how to differentiate BTS before, apparently it's not working lols... 

No Wang Yi Bo, no Chen Bo Lin? Haha... I'm so lost. More clue then Tofu? 

There are two Chinese oppas next to Jasper. LOL! Which one are you talking about? :smug:

I think most people who only know a little bit about BTS knows RM, because he speak English. Haha!

More clue? Hmm....one of the Chinese oppas has the largest shrine (with the most content) on JH. Tagging @Tothestars to let us know who that person is. 

Also, tagging our Chinese oppas experts to tell us the rest too? @NiteWalker @Lynne

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

More clue? Hmm....one of the Chinese oppas has the largest shrine (with the most content) on JH. Tagging @Tothestars to let us know who that person is. 

Also, tagging our Chinese oppas experts to tell us the rest too? @NiteWalker @Lynne

oppa for which age range?

Uncle range?

Freshmeat Range?

er....i dunno if there is a middle range though lols

@Tothestars fav is Chen FeiYu and one of the thread that she always diligently update..... :heart:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The Chinese oppas in the banner. LOL!

well thats Jasper, XiaoZhan and Chen FeiYu which from fair can passed off as Prince too ....

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Fresh meat range :laugh:

er....Freshmeat ar...

well the hottest one right now is 

Wang YiBo i believe....he is topping the chart though XiaoZhan fans is still fanning his fame despite him missing from the screen mostly this year....though XiaoZhan and YiBo is hitting the chart hard now with 'Legend of Fei' airing despite the many critic they are still receiving.

then you have Wang AnYu recently whom had taken the chart a lil due to his fame in Forever Love.

Ding YiXi for the love of 'The Romance of Tiger & Rose'

Lai GuanLin at the beginning of the year for 'A Little Thing Called First Love' which he did pretty well in my eyes for his first debut drama as a lead too....

Deng ChaoYuan recently a lil due to his good chemistry with SongYiRen in Professional Single

Zhang LingHe for his damn good sizzling rapport with ChenYao in Maiden Holmes despite the lack of plot bite in the drama.....

Zhang ZheHan is getting good spotlight too because of Ruyi's performance....

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Tofu said:

After I finished, I sent @stroppyse a message basically stating that I failed because I forgot LJW's photo. 

Hahahaha. At least you knew and regreted your biggest mistake here :laugh: You're forgiven 

17 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

oppa for which age range?

Uncle range?

Freshmeat Range?

er....i dunno if there is a middle range though lols

I feel like this is true for my personal taste in Oppas :laugh: Either they are way older than me (ie. Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin)...or way younger than me (ie. Lee Jae Wook, Rowoon). LOL Freshmeat range is such an on-point description.

Is it greedy to go both ways? I don't discriminate - if they're handsome, they're a worthy oppa :laugh:

I think the only exception is Jasper Liu :heart::hearties:

14 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I've been planning to reply to the thread I haven't replied yet... fav drama of the year.. fav actors of the year...LOL

2020 IS NOT A GOOD YEAR.. but dramawise it's doing great.. LOL...esp this December... 

Hahaha, dramas have been the only good thing about this year! I would have been soooooo bored otherwise! 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5