3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By Big Heart you mean we have space to keep a lot of oppas right?

Yes. We love many Oppa and continue to like/love them. Though you adopt Oppa slower than me. Hahaha. That said, first 2 months have passed, I also haven't adopted any new ones.

13 minutes ago, ssteph said:

I like to observe fans on SNS 🤫😅 Googling "stan vs fan". Stan is extremely loyal and obsessed fan. Fan is an admirer or aficionado.

Yeah that description pretty much fits the stan(s) I've met on S forum before.

BTW, are you thrill about Arthdal Chronicles S2? ^ ^

I do miss SJK's charismatic Saya so I hope everyone reprise their roles, else it's not Arthdal if it isn't the original casts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph Come come. Please update what other dramas have you seen by JHI?

How are you finding A Piece of Your Mind?

I'm still watching A Piece of Your Mind. Done with episode 7 yesterday. Plan to finish it in March ^^ From episode 1 - 7 I like it.

I chose APOYM among his works because I wanted a calm drama after insane Snowdrop 😁

Is One Spring Night good? I watched episode 1 in 2019 and gave up. Maybe I will retry it later 🤔 Some his fans say it is their healing drama, I'm curious 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, ssteph said:

Is One Spring Night good? I watched episode 1 in 2019 and gave up. Maybe I will retry it later 🤔 Some his fans say it is their healing drama, I'm curious

It's not healing for me at all. Hahahahahaha! I have great dislike for Something in the Rain and One Spring Night even though I soldier through it for JHI. Both these dramas are from the same writer and director and the storyline frustrates me. If you want to know more, let me know, otherwise I don't want to spoil you (and the fun of watching it).

For JHI's projects, I would recommend the following because his characters were 👍🏻

- Prison Playbook

- While You Were Sleeping

And then there are:

- DP

- Tune of Love

- Goblin (cameo but have more screen time than other cameo)

- The Three Musketeers (his debut drama - not a big role but still cute).

- R88 (cameo only - very short).

I didn't watch his daily drama and the one with Ji Jin Hee, GHS and AJH. For movies, I didn't watch very many either coz he's not main.

Chae Soo Bin and Jung Hae In have great chemie. They make a beautiful pairing in A Piece of Your Mind 🥰

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It's not healing for me at all. Hahahahahaha! I have great dislike for Something in the Rain and One Spring Night 

Hahahaha same with madem, OSN is quite triggering for me. But if need to choose it's better than SITR. 

Spoiler

I normally can accept cheating stuff , but this one is quite annoying especially from the FL side. His ex-boyfriend might not the nicest human on earth but given they've been going steady for long time, I think she shouldn't plastered her new relationship in front of his nose so openly. 

I've been a bit MIA in oppa tracker lols. Not much new oppa and didn't watch too many dramas as well recently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I've been a bit MIA in oppa tracker lols. Not much new oppa and didn't watch too many dramas as well recently.

You haven't picked up any

21 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

lols....are we a tourist in your heart too **Ahem**

Hahaha, no! I need you guys permanently otherwise I don't have any one to watch dramas with. :cry:

@abs-oluteM He doesn't look too bad in this photo wearing his modern clothes. I still like him better in historical clothes though. Haha!

Spoiler

008d-RNBPgy1gq7bm694z0j30u0190kjq.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I think I will join @Tofu in her new oppa adoption. Jeremy Tsui pretty manly  - can easily pass off as good guy or villain . And has an amazing voice - wish they'd not dubbed his voice in some of the shows.

Am currently watching Novoland but I miss his real voice. 

I hope they can air this soon

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

22 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

And has an amazing voice - wish they'd not dubbed his voice in some of the shows.

Wah?! Why would they dubbed his deliciously low voice like that? I think his voice match the historical genre. He should never do a modern drama. I would like to forever see him in historical only. :pandalove:

@mademoiselle I can't believe Netflix translated Song Kang's fan meeting! He really must be loved by many! :PikaSwag:

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I hope he accepts ....

Will he be the second male lead if he accepts? I remembered reading an article about how Yoo Yeon Seok was offered a male lead role in the same drama. I hope it's not a second male lead role for Kim Jae Young. :yoongibtspls: I'm even ok if he's in the drama but part of a second couple with someone else. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Tofu said:

Will he be the second male lead if he accepts? I remembered reading an article about how Yoo Yeon Seok was offered a male lead role in the same drama. I hope it's not a second male lead role for Kim Jae Young. :yoongibtspls: I'm even ok if he's in the drama but part of a second couple with someone else. 

This is what I am confused about. I remember YYS was offered the ML role but now it seems that KJY is also offered the same. Some fans out there seem to think YYS may have turned down the offer. As much as I like YYS , clearly I would prefer our darling here to be 1st lead. I don't want him to be fighting with YYS over a girl :poliWeird:. YYS (or more like WinterGarden) fandom was already so nasty about KJY's role in Reflection , not being able to separate real and reel.  I love the Winter Garden paring , but please let the actors move on to other projects! 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Agreed! I don't want to see him in a second lead role as I think he's proven he has the ability to take on leading roles. Plus, I don't want to go through another heartache with you and @ktcjdrama. I feel like Reflection of You was enough. :lmao2:

Sometimes I wonder if he's keeping the long hair because he wants to be in a sageuk. Haha! That was the first time I saw him, in a sageuk as Nam Ji Hyun's brother. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

But what happens when you fall for the character but not the "oppa"? 

:pandathink: Then your love will end when the drama ends... :lmao2:

P.S. I think KNG's permed hair looks better than Siwan's. KNG's wavy but Siwan's curls just concentrated so much on the top & front it's irritating xDDDD

Spoiler

2cb.jpg

• Haha 4