23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I watch quite a number of episodes, before I stopped. It also has Song Jae Rim and the 2nd FL from Imitation. It was a weird show even my love for YWJ can't save it,  but maybe one day I will try again. Who knows. :thinking:.

Yeah the pace is strange, but somehow it's a bit addictive in a weird way. I'll let you know if I can finish this. 

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So I guess your love for Allen Ren has gone cold. 

I really have too many oppas to keep up with 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So I guess your love for Allen Ren has gone cold. 

Definitely, her heart changes so easily. 

I still love him and the story wasnt that bad, for the hair and fake abs, well, his hair is okay for me and the abs already covered now. So he's good. 😄

I'm wondering where's people gone? I talked to myself on the thread today. 

@SilverMoonTea no worries buddy, no pressure too, just watch when you feel like it. IHYS is an old kdrama back in last year or 2 years back ya. It involved insomnia and amnesia if I'm not mistaken. I like YWJ too but I skipped watching it for other dramas back then and put it on hold until you remind me of it back now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Definitely, her heart changes so easily. 

I still love him and the story wasnt that bad, for the hair and fake abs, well, his hair is okay for me and the abs already covered now. So he's good. 😄

@SilverMoonTea no worries buddy, no pressure too, just watch when you feel like it. IHYS is an old kdrama back in last year or 2 years back ya. It involved insomnia and amnesia if I'm not mistaken. I like YWJ too but I skipped watching it for other dramas back then and put it on hold until you remind me of it back now. 

Yes it have both insomnia and amnesia haha... I think drama not complete enough without amnesia 😂 The drama a bit intriguing, bit the pace really weird. Well looking at YWJ's face quote satisfying enough I think 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle I think it's in their best interest to continue to take acting class and also researching the characters they want/plan to play. I think this is partially why I feel conflicted with AHS. I like him and he's had some works where he's been good, but with his recent projects, his acting has just been mediocre. It's the biggest reason why I'm not looking forward to the Korean version of Someday or One Day if he's the confirmed male lead. 

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you not watch Dr. Romantic Kim Sabu?

I loved him in Dr. Romantic too, but he didn't have that much scene time. I like the projects where I can see more of him. :laugh:

I think I was annoyed with the ending at the time and had to digest it. Hwi et al. can just run away and hide forever but they have to go and get themselves killed! WHY WHY WHYYYYYY? *CRIES* I've never rewatched the finale until this weekend. LOL. That said, the acting from Jang Hyuk, Do Hwan and Sejong were so awesome in there. I was watching in bed with my phone so their expression was right in my face I could re-appreciate everything. Ahhh so lovely. Hahaha.

All three of them are amazing and I think that's why I continue to re-watch this series once every year. The complexity level of each character, their amazing acting, the crazy storyline, and their bromance makes this drama one of my favorite. I also agreed that the last scene did not need to happen. They could have just carried on with their life, but I feel like if they did that, it wouldn't be true to who they are. I'm just sad most people will probably never see this because it's so politic heavy. Maybe because we've been talking about it, some members here will watch it? Any takers? :smug:

cdaba554ca1758c3af404de163c14c396992c62b

fd22ccb6fb82d4007a453e8f52417ac70f02ba78

Credit

Call me skeptical. I find it difficult to believe a person can be this good, sweet or perfect. I mean, there's no way a person does not have any temper and always come across as good manner or nice. Plus, wouldn't it be stressful to always be so perfect? 😅

Ever since that happened to Kim Seon Ho, I have skepticism about everyone. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hahaha! It's because my love for Ren Jialun is taking a backseat for now. I will probably watch after the series is done airing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
17 hours ago, Tofu said:

I like the projects where I can see more of him.

That's why I bulldozer through all his other works for the sake of enjoying his acting 😅. I checked my phone a couple of times hoping to see a casting news from him today. Sigh. Even L hasn't even been discharged already is reported to be courted to star alongside Tang Jun Sang for a new drama. :pandasadspoon: This boy, jjinja... taking too much sweet time. You know, rather than being married, I'm more worried all of a sudden he decided against acting. Hahaha... but then there's no need to sign on with Blossom Ent if he isn't going to make a comeback. Come to think of it, now even Bo Gum has returned and is also staying quiet. Are both of them just spending time with family first or something...?

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

Maybe because we've been talking about it, some members here will watch it? Any takers?

I don't think it entice anybody with us revealing the ending and you have mentioned crazy storylines :laugh:. I can only say One Day or Some Day (pun intended) when someone fall in love with either Sejong or Do Hwan, they will pick this up too. :laugh:

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I think it's in their best interest to continue to take acting class and also researching the characters they want/plan to play. I think this is partially why I feel conflicted with AHS. I like him and he's had some works where he's been good, but with his recent projects, his acting has just been mediocre. It's the biggest reason why I'm not looking forward to the Korean version of Someday or One Day if he's the confirmed male lead. 

I don't mind him in A Business Proposal at the moment and I think it's his deliberate portrayal of Tae Mu that is wooden because AHS did give me some new expressions when his heart was being fluttered by Hari.

Spoiler

I like AHS too but like you, I also think he's still have room for improvement. I'm not "woah" by his acting that much and I didn't think his performance was considered as a breakthrough in either Still 17 or Romantic Doctor 2 that he would be awarded a Baeksang. The nominees of that year (2020/56th) were:

56th

Ahn Hyo-seopDr. Romantic 2 as Seo Woo-jin double-dagger

Kim Kang-hoonWhen the Camellia Blooms as Kang Pil-gu

Ahn Bo-hyunItaewon Class as Jang Geun-won

Ong Seong-wuAt Eighteen as Choi Joon-woo

Lee Jae-wookExtraordinary You as Baek Kyung

I've seen all of these dramas but I think if I really had to pick, the breakthrough performance / scene stealer would be either Ahn Bo Hyun or Kim Kang Hoon.

55th

Jang Ki-yongCome and Hug Me as Chae Do-jin double-dagger

Park Sung-hoonMy Only One as Jang Go-rae

Park HoonMemories of the Alhambra as Cha Hyung-seok

Son Seok-kooMatrimonial Chaos as Lee Jang-hyun

Wi Ha-joonRomance Is a Bonus Book as Ji Seo-joon

54th

Yang Se-jongTemperature of Love

Kim Jung-hyunSchool 2017

Park Hae-sooPrison Playbook

Woo Do-hwanSave Me

Lee Kyu-hyungStranger

All the nominees in 54th were really strong, with Lee Kyu Hyung and Park Hae Soo in the list too. Even though I'm happy for Oppa JKY but Come and Hug Me isn't the drama I'd have wanted him to win with. Neither was Sejong's TOL but Baeksang did release a statement/news that they didn't only just judge him with TOL but also his performance in Duel and decided to give him the award. Not sure if JKY's was the same; however, the acting range between these two are just not comparable.

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 3/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@baiTry Oath of Love? Maybe can cure your Yang Yang addiction 😂 

:laugh: I like Xiao Zhan in costumes his acting is so good there. OOL doesn't ignite me yet in first 6 episodes. I fall for Bai Jing Ting & Luo Yun Xi also. See, You Are My Glory is the gate. I'm diggin for Cdramaland charms that I missed & can't get enough for Yang Yang handsomeness lolololol

On 3/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, mademoiselle said:

I must say @bai has fallen into the abyss of Yang Yang. I mean, look at how much she was in denial last year! Although her love for him comes with a package (ship) but at least the love is still there, unlike me. :lmao2:

yooooo my love for his visual is there & gettin' curious 

this music says the condition of me in the abyss of Yang Yang :laugh::laugh:

*how C-ent feeds content so fit for the mostly bed rest for passing the day like me now 😂😂

let me guess currently @abs-oluteM in Business Proposal last night episode craze as well??? HAHAHAHAHA that's hot btw otw watching the latest eps 😂😂

Spoiler

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, bai said:

Luo Yun Xi also

Luo Yunxi in a historical/costume drama is so ethereal. :heart:

008p-Uea-Rly1gw42gl68j6j34dh26q4qw.jpg

BUT he is too skinny. I wished he would eat more. :laugh:

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Even L hasn't even been discharged already is reported to be courted to star alongside Tang Jun Sang for a new drama.

OMG YES!! When I saw L's casting news, I thought of you and was like, "Why no Sejong casting news still?!" :letalQQ:

I don't think he would sign with a new agency if he wasn't planning on coming back too. Maybe he didn't want to play a lawyer and is waiting for something else? Hahaha! 

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't think it entice anybody with us revealing the ending and you have mentioned crazy storylines . I can only say One Day or Some Day (pun intended) when someone fall in love with either Sejong or Do Hwan, they will pick this up too. 

I don't think anyone here will love Sejong or Do Hwan more than us. For @SilverMoonTea to adopt them, they need to be in a scandalous forbidden love drama. Haha! 

For AHS...

Spoiler

I thought his acting in Dr. Romantic 2 was better than all other ones I've seen him in. I actually re-watched My Father is Strange recently and he was in there as the maknae's boyfriend. His acting was so cringey. Hahaha! Thankfully, he's improved since then. Hmm...I forgot he won a Baeksang for his role in Dr. Romantic 2. I think he was good in it but I do think some of the other nominees were better. A part of me think that maybe if AHS does continue to take on these roles, maybe it will challenge him and eventually his acting will get better....right?

Yes! The nominees for the 54th Baeksang is insane. I watched majority of those dramas and it could have been anyone. I'm glad Sejong won and happy to know they took into account his performance in Duel too. I did not watch ToL so I can't speak to how he did there. I'm trying to avoid his romance dramas, but if he's not coming back any time soon, I guess I might have to watch them.....I don't want to though. :pandasadspoon:

Random, I was looking at other actors born in 1992 and realized Jang Dong Yoon is older than both Jang Ki Yong and Yang Sejong. I think he looks the youngest. Haha! 

• Haha 4

Hmm yeah, I've to agree the guys in C-dramas and J-dramas are too skinny! This is one reason why I couldn't give up on K-dramas because K-Oppa can offer a whole package. Ahem. :lenny:

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

OMG YES!! When I saw L's casting news, I thought of you and was like, "Why no Sejong casting news still?!"

I'm thinking the same every day now because it's been quiet for too long. It's not just YYS being reported to have new drama but even Kim Sabu Han Suk Kyu is having a new drama - which means S3 is not happening any time soon so HURRY UP!!! That said, I want him to do Netflix or tvN.

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't think anyone here will love Sejong or Do Hwan more than us. For @SilverMoonTea to adopt them, they need to be in a scandalous forbidden love drama. Haha!

Bahahahah I think @SilverMoonTea has adopted both of them. She just needs to rekindle her love. But have to say her fling with Sejong was too short. She's hopping from one Oppa to another even quicker than she was last year!

Bahahaha, I'd say just watch his romance dramas. His acting is still on point in there. His demeaner and tone (line delivery) was so gentle in TOL. In Still 17, he's awkward and more childish coz of the character but there's definitely some highlights in the acting department. Besides, you can always FF through the non-Sejong scenes xDDD

Yeah Jang Dong Yoon has a baby-like features. LOL. Ugh, he's another one I want back on the screen soon! Still annoyed JE was axed. JDY would have been a baeksang nominee with LDH had it not because of the JE scandal I reckon. His performance in Nokdu was so good!

AHS will get better in time and with good scripts. What I notice about the K-Ent industry is that it's so competitive between the actors that most of them do become better and better. Plus, Knetizens constantly criticise so it pushes them to work harder (confirmed by the Oscar acceptance speech for Parasite - LOL).

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bahahahah I think @SilverMoonTea has adopted both of them. She just needs to rekindle her love. But have to say her fling with Sejong was too short. She's hopping from one Oppa to another even quicker than she was last year!

Woo Doo Hwan not on my list (yet) , but the guy might have chance someday. I like him in Save Me. He have better chance than Lee Do Hyun I will say 🤣 or Im Si Wan, idk I'm just not attracted to both face first & mostly 😂

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm yeah, I've to agree the guys in C-dramas and J-dramas are too skinny! This is one reason why I couldn't give up on K-dramas because K-Oppa can offer a whole package. Ahem. :lenny:

Ahahahaha you guys dont fancy skinny oppa ah? I actually dont like super Abs-sy oppa (is abssy a word? Hahahahaha I think it should be in @abs-oluteMdictionary). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea Aiyo. Woo Do Hwan is very adoptable. Even my sister likes him after watching TKEM. He was easily adoptable in Mad Dog, TKEM or My Country.

WHUT. Im Siwan is very adoptable too. Handsome face and good acting. I've no complaint except the bird nest hairstyle and height. Ahahahaha! Even he got himself some abs in Run On, although it felt weird - I totally don't expect him to have one since he doesn't have the built and is the kind that doesn't need one.

One Day, Some Day... you will see LDH's charm. :P

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ahahahaha you guys dont fancy skinny oppa ah? I actually dont like super Abs-sy oppa (is abssy a word? Hahahahaha I think it should be in @abs-oluteMdictionary).

Like girls needing curves (decent size of the chest, waist and bum) to look good when dressing up. Same for a guy - especially a tall one - needs to beef up a little else it just makes the guy look unreliable and easily blown away or beaten up. Just don't look nice in drama for the FL. They also need to be well-built to look good in clothes.

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

ahahahah I think @SilverMoonTea has adopted both of them. She just needs to rekindle her love. But have to say her fling with Sejong was too short. She's hopping from one Oppa to another even quicker than she was last year!

I don't even remember if she had an oppa that lasted beyond a month.

@SilverMoonTea what? Having a bit of abs is needed. I agree with what Madem say , they need to be able to look good in clothes. That's why like Bai Jing Ting , he's such a good actor but I won't daydream about him.  :laugh:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Your Lee Joon Oppa in hanbok! Will you be watching this?

I give u insightful button, as I didn't know this also a Tofu de oppa? She quietly have extensive oppa collection. 

I think I really have no time for Doberman, I will be behind on all dramas. After work , just watching 1 hour drama already get me dozing off. Probably I'm old already haha... 

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm yeah, I've to agree the guys in C-dramas and J-dramas are too skinny! This is one reason why I couldn't give up on K-dramas because K-Oppa can offer a whole package. Ahem.

true true trueeeeeee

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ryu Junyeol. Hahahaha

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw some girl sitting next to me in train is scrolling for boyband oppa in her handphone 😆 The oppa looks young and I have no idea who he is.... 

You peeking nooonnaaaaa 😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle Hahahaha!! Yeah, some of the guys in Chinese and Japanese dramaland are soooooooooo skinny. I think that's why out of the Chinese actors I adopted last year, Wu Lei is my favorite (and youngest LOL!). He's not a stick skinny like majority of the actors. 

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Aiyo. Woo Do Hwan is very adoptable. Even my sister likes him after watching TKEM. He was easily adoptable in Mad Dog, TKEM or My Country.

Yes! He is really adoptable, @SilverMoonTea. I liked him in Mad Dog too, have you seen that? 

I think Im Si Wan is adorable! Why don't you like him, Tea?! I think he looks ok with the permed hair in Tracer, but I know @mademoiselle dislike it. LOL!

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He have better chance than Lee Do Hyun I will say

I don't know if Lee Do Hyun will ever do it for me too. Every time I see him, I automatically think ahjussi. :lmao2:

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

She did! Tea loved Jun for more than a month (which, how come he is not on your list?!). I think that was her last long oppa. After she moved on from him, she's been exploring many oppas within a short amount of time. 

Looking at the timeline and Tea's list, Jun lasted until January, so from then until now, Tea has gone through about 10 oppas. LOL!!

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Your Lee Joon Oppa in hanbok! Will you be watching this?

OMGGGG!! Yes, I will! It has Jang Hyuk in it too! Are you going to watch it? I created a thread for it not too long ago. I shall go post his photos in the drama thread. :heart:

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I give u insightful button, as I didn't know this also a Tofu de oppa? She quietly have extensive oppa collection. 

Hahaha! He was a dormant oppa until recently. I continued to watch Bulgasal for him and @mademoiselle, even though the last couple of episodes were so hard to get through. :letalQQ:

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

She did! Tea loved Jun for more than a month (which, how come he is not on your list?!). I think that was her last long oppa. After she moved on from him, she's been exploring many oppas within a short amount of time. 

This is a good question and luckily I have good explanation, else my record will be deemed untrustworthy 🤣. Jun adopted in April month already (PDDH drama) hahaha... then love rekindled around December. He already on the April logbook, I'm not repeating the oppa name if already appeared in same year.

Fiuh..... I got audited by Tofu :laugh:

• Haha 3