15 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Look at this! See how he looks at a woman and that wee smile 😭. I YEARN!!!!!

Hahahahaha I unfortunately cannot share the same sentiment. This scene is so cheesy that it gives me goosebumps. Writer Kim Eun Sook and her cheesy script...LOL. But Choco, before Secret Garden, there's a Taiwanese drama from Mike He that outdid Hyun Bin because while doing the same "exercise", Mike actually kissed his girl. xD

I just cannot remember which drama it is... was it Devil Beside You, @JenL?

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw some girl sitting next to me in train is scrolling for boyband oppa in her handphone 😆 The oppa looks young and I have no idea who he is.

You should ask her!

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think Im Si Wan is adorable! Why don't you like him, Tea?! I think he looks ok with the permed hair in Tracer, but I know @mademoiselle dislike it. LOL!

Hahahaha I'm on Season 2, the birdnest is getting thicker!

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

OMGGGG!! Yes, I will! It has Jang Hyuk in it too! Are you going to watch it?

I don't know yet. I'm not in the mood for sageuk + politics.

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

He was a dormant oppa until recently. I continued to watch Bulgasal for him and @mademoiselle, even though the last couple of episodes were so hard to get through.

Isn't it because he was in the army before and Bulgasal is his first comeback drama...?

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Fiuh..... I got audited by Tofu

Bahahahaha this is funny. Why you don't put months anymore for 2022?

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha I unfortunately cannot share the same sentiment. This scene is so cheesy that it gives me goosebumps. Writer Kim Eun Sook and her cheesy script...LOL. But Choco, before Secret Garden, there's a Taiwanese drama from Mike He that outdid Hyun Bin because while doing the same "exercise", Mike actually kissed his girl. xD

It's so close and yet no kiss that makes it so so thrilling.

Strangely, I didn't find it cheesy at all. Kim Joo Woon is a rich man used to a certain status and lifestyle and was totally cruel in his conversations with Gil Ra Im, who was very poor. There is a lot of realism and you could understand both their points of view if put in their shoes. That is how society is. KJW just says it out loud.

Whereas Business Proposal, that one is cheesy, right down to the acting 😂

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Bahahahaha this is funny. Why you don't put months anymore for 2022?

I think make no difference ? :idk: I'm still as adventurous as before :lmao2:I haven't find my forever oppa love to last me for a life :nya:

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea are you still watching Crazy Love? So he didn't lose his memory?

@Tofucaught up with recent episode and wrote some essay on thread :eeeee:The last episode I watched, he just pretended to be amnesia. The plot pace is weird, the story not really moving. But I haven't decided to drop this yet somehow. 

@baiso are you going to check on Xiao Zhan or not? :NeonGhost: Give other oppa some chance lar.... Btw that YY new army drama looks promising, no? 

Lastly where is our oppa tracker resident @JenL:mine:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

58 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

It's so close and yet no kiss that makes it so so thrilling.

Strangely, I didn't find it cheesy at all. Kim Joo Woon is a rich man used to a certain status and lifestyle and was totally cruel in his conversations with Gil Ra Im, who was very poor. There is a lot of realism and you could understand both their points of view if put in their shoes. That is how society is. KJW just says it out loud.

Whereas Business Proposal, that one is cheesy, right down to the acting 😂

It's more like if he kissed her then and there, he'd get punched :lmao2:

• Haha 2

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea Let's not talk about Crazy Love because I have a hate/love relationship with that drama right now. The pacing is really strange and I don't really like any of the characters, everyone is horrible in their own way. :niu: It finally gets better in episode 6, but ugh...why did it take so long?! I love Kim Jae Wook too. :cry:

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

This is the only part I have goosebumps but it's deliberate so have to endure it lol

This is because it's a nod to the webtoon. Hari imagined him as those three concepts. I remember showing someone the part for this so I'll find it and post it here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 3/23/2022 at 12:00 PM, Tofu said:

She did! Tea loved Jun for more than a month (which, how come he is not on your list?!). I think that was her last long oppa. After she moved on from him, she's been exploring many oppas within a short amount of time. 

Oh yes I remember her love for Jun. She opened his thread. But I think we still love him longer since she always forgets them ...:lmao2:

My mum is now in AHS phase after watching Business Proposal. I was hard selling Dr Romantic to her last year, but she refuse saying she doesn't like medical dramas...but ahahah I see her watching it now. She and my cousin sis can actually watch BP episodes twice. LOL..

He looks nice here

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

@mademoiselle He is still pretending to have amnesia. He has only come out to one person, the person that ran him over. He did it to get that person to turn themselves in. 

He is looking for the person who is sending him death threats. He thinks Shin Ah is that person because when she became his fiancé she did all the things he hated. Honestly, everyone is using him in some ways because he has amnesia, even the ex-girlfriend he hasn't seen in years. 

The only good episode so far is episode 6. It finally doesn't feel like it's filled with fillers or over-the-top nonsense. I can tolerate all of these, but I dislike that it's been that way for five episodes!

• Like 3
On 3/23/2022 at 5:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@baiso are you going to check on Xiao Zhan or not? :NeonGhost: Give other oppa some chance lar.... Btw that YY new army drama looks promising, no? 

I already checked XZ but OOL is not my pref :MewHi: you ask me for YY new army drama? Of course I will say visually looks promising (lololol)

honestly thing that makes me also interested is the way they produced this, the set looks mostly real, I feel Counter Strike game vibe if that makes sense

rumored coming soon in April

Idk the story, this looks have so much anger & depression, I guess they would prioritize loyalty (it's China dramaaaaa with all the strict rulessssss just for the drama to able come outttttt it's damn 3 years from the actual shoot sighhh), but because I watched Deserter Pursuit in military genre, I think it will be hard for other army based story get into my mind or surpassed that

btw moi @mademoiselle this exact photo reminds me Healer JCW

image.png

Ji-Chang-Wook-in-Healer-2.jpg

YY smh resemble JCW in exact angle of him but suddenly that funny arm wrestling game of both come to my mind I'm having 2nd hand embarrassment with 2017 comedian YY. JCW basically just has mercy on YY at that time 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

16 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle He is still pretending to have amnesia. He has only come out to one person, the person that ran him over. He did it to get that person to turn themselves in. 

He is looking for the person who is sending him death threats. He thinks Shin Ah is that person because when she became his fiancé she did all the things he hated. Honestly, everyone is using him in some ways because he has amnesia, even the ex-girlfriend he hasn't seen in years. 

The only good episode so far is episode 6. It finally doesn't feel like it's filled with fillers or over-the-top nonsense. I can tolerate all of these, but I dislike that it's been that way for five episodes!

I see. He's probably pretending so that he could see who's being honest and trustable etc., and he'd be able to see their true colours or how much these people hate him/his managing style.

True it takes too long to get better. Normally you guys give a drama a chance of 4 episodes only. For me some dramas can take up to 6-8 episodes for me to get into the characters. 2521 is one of these. I'm glad I stuck with it coz now I'm completely on board with the Yi Jin must be the endgame with Hee Do 😆😅

10 hours ago, bai said:

btw moi @mademoiselle this exact photo reminds me Healer JCW

Hahahaha it's just the glasses. The variety show is classic now. At least he was cute enough back then for me to remember him via this show/JCW.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle My attention span is short. I can't wait that long to feel connected to the characters. I don't even know how I managed it with Crazy Love. By episode three, I was ready to drop it while @SilverMoonTea was still excited for it. Now, she's probably going to drop it while I'm continuing on. Hahaha! 

Wah?! It took you that long for 2521?! 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle My attention span is short. I can't wait that long to feel connected to the characters. I don't even know how I managed it with Crazy Love. By episode three, I was ready to drop it while @SilverMoonTea was still excited for it. Now, she's probably going to drop it while I'm continuing on. Hahaha! 

Wah?! It took you that long for 2521?! 

I'm behind with Xiao Zhan for like 7 eps, Forecast 1 ep, BP 2 eps, CL 2 eps, Sponsor lol maybe I drop it. 

Meanwhile I also slowly watching Yeon Woo Jin drama. 

And maybe even next week I need to go office too , so idk when I will ever catch up this backlog 🥲

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea If you are only behind by seven episodes for XZ, that means you are more caught up than me! I'm behind by at least 10 or more episodes now. I don't have the time to watch it anymore so there's a possibility I might end up dropping it. Hahaha!

Sponsor only has a few episodes, right? I don't think the series is that long? 

I started Love Like The Falling Petals but I think I'm going to drop it. I read that the movie gets really sad once she finds out about her disease. I'm not in the mood to watch depressing movies/dramas. Sorry, Nakajima Kento, but I'm not into seeing you cry. Hahaha! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea If you are only behind by seven episodes for XZ, that means you are more caught up than me! I'm behind by at least 10 or more episodes now. I don't have the time to watch it anymore so there's a possibility I might end up dropping it. Hahaha!

Haha 9 more eps, since now 18 eps with sub... Tbh I think they're going to be pair soon, not sure if drama have enough story to tell to progress? 😂 Ep 7 & 8 was a bit like filler. My first love might ended that fast before it even grow 🤣

Blue Whisper maybe I won't even starting it now.

I will go breakfast first and stocking up food, and if I work hard maybe I can catch up all this 1001 dramas list :lmao2:

• Like 3

AHS speaking English all the way @abs-oluteM

@Tofu

I watched one episode of CL and dropped lol! I just did not like KJW's character. He really needs to take good care of his skin. He's aged so much. Like shrivelling up. Must be smoking too much.

Yeah 2521 took me over 4 episodes. I would be enjoying one episode and then the next I wasn't sure again. I forgot which episode onwards I thought ok now we are talking.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle I'm actually starting to enjoy it now. At the end of Monday's episode, Go Jin tells Shin Ah his amnesia is fake. The preview shows that him forcing her into a "hostage" contract for lying -- prior he was worried she would run away. I do still feel that where we are now, we should have been there two episodes ago. 

I dropped 2521. I don't want to see angst. If they end up together, I'll finish it. Hahaha! 

@JenL @SilverMoonTea I watched Jasper's new movie and I cried so much at the ending scene. :letalQQ:

If you need a good crying movie, I recommend. Jasper was great in all his loneliness and crying scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@JenL @Tofu Have you guys seen this? He went to Kun Ming (China).

I've only seen the Rowoon's version (which was also nice). Now I will check out his since I've been to Kunming in 1998 so I can relate a little and see how much improvement the place had been since when I was there it left some very bad impression in terms of hygiene.

Lol, this girl I don't know who but hahaha she makes Min Gyu introduce himself and asking in chinese "Am I handsome?" loudly and many times 🤣 and all the while he had no idea what he said.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
On 3/26/2022 at 3:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

AHS speaking English all the way @abs-oluteM

Do you find that at times he swallows his words? Especially in some bits in BP. But anyhow, he looks lovely. My mum & cousin sis ( who's staying with me) love him so much that they can watch every eps of BP twice. :laugh:

But anyhow tonight is Rowoon's new show @mademoiselle!!  So happy it is on NF. It is right? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot