Pictures for Your Thoughts

@SilverMoonTea No kimono or hanbok when I went to JP & SK respectively. :lol: so was it worth the try out???

Before I went, I tell myself I "MUST" try. By the time I get there, I'm all, :no::mood: can't be bothered because who is going to take care of my belongings while I try to look pretty??? Plus I am already in pain walking long distance so less motivation.

Yeah they are always super hungry. Second time I tried to be more careful and only feed when there isn't too many around. They've nodded to me/friends many times :BulbaOWO: I give some a few pats. The last time I went, the friend was scared and refused to get close to them. She couldn't even take good shots of me and the deers. :JigglyAngry:

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

In conclusion, I love everything about Japan 😅

my mom want another trip to japan....i say let me save up again first lols

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Did you guys try to be in kimono? I almost unable to breath on it lols... its like they roll & tie & wrap you like gimbap ....:poliWeird:

@mademoisellesia i unable to make them nod to me haha.... but they do took my cookies... they all super duper hungry all the time :psweatduck:

i did....it was all included in the tour package we took hehehe....we dont have to pay extra for it :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

This is Brazil Spinach which i planted in my garden.

Taste good if stir fry with minced ginger and garlic or steam with Salmon.

I found is not sold in any of the local supermarket or wet market that

I know off.

Comes handy when I need little veg for 1 pax meal.

13LCREx.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HuogLEijiBeW4d3c8

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Tried the kimono when I was in Hokaiddo which is part of the package and we have to put them on during dinner for that night else no dinner !

Is worth trying.

Hanbok tried too, not as bad as kimono where you don't have to walk like a snail !

Those Kyoto pixs you guys posted are tempting, haven't been there but lots of good feedback from friends when comes to cheap foods.

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia Nara was nice ...though the deer poop everywhere :shocked2:
cheongsam also I don’t like , how to wear la kimono. You know all these traditional clothes must hv like nice figure.  Just realized so many Japan loving fans here 

@Thong Thin hello !!!!  Malaysian here too. 

@NiteWalker nice plant.  What is it called ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

28 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

its a dragon fruit plant hahahaha...u can do it too....it from the dragon fruit we always eat hahahaha

u do take dragon fruits right?

Yes , I do eat though not exactly a big fan...but plants...hmm I am known to be a plant killer :nervous:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring