JangHaven's 2021 Most Anticipated KDramas

SnowBlob

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL same! I thought it was mean to ask me to choose between JDY & KSH. They are the Nokdu couple!!! But unfortunately being an Oppa has advantage & I'm actually unsure about River due to the PD & writer (Dr. Jin was a disaster).

I know! How do you make us choose between the Nokdu couple like that?! :pandasadspoon:

I chose Joseon Exorcist because it would be bad if I didn't choose the one I nominated. :eeeee:

• Haha 9

@Chocolate:pandablush: kamsahamnida..thank you..xie xie..arigatou..terima kasih..kamsyaaa

Now I have no reason to keep 'annoying' people's eyes since the emojis have been cropped nicely :pandajustright:

@Tofu If Undercover were to face another drama i like more ...i think i wouldnt hesitate to choose the other drama more..but if it's 50 50 then i d choose the one i nominated :pandacoolsip:

• Haha 8
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Here are the results of Round 16 

(adding my own voting as well - River, Undercover, Vincenzo, L.U.C.A)

Joseon Exorcist vs River where the Moon Rises = 5 vs 8

Sisyphus: The Myth vs Undercover = 8 vs 5

Vincenzo vs Destruction = 5 vs 9

The Silent Sea vs L.U.C.A. = 8 vs 5

Note: the current posts for voting will be pinned on the top so to make it easy for people to find them. 

Quarterfinals

1396613552_KoreanAwardscopy.jpg.2185d27f

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

15 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hyak hyak hyak! The algorithm knows...

Summoning my Hospital Playlist friends!@LaLa@SilverMoonTea@abs-oluteM@im0202@AABattery@kiklaminho1@left_phalange@Tammy_fullofdrama@stroppyse @ryanallright

Don't worry I vote for this. 

@SnowBlob Honestly I want to vote for both Jirisan & Sisiphyus. I chose Jirisan since I nominated this. The last two - That Night & The Silent Sea , I don't care too much about. Lol

@Chocolate thanks for the properly cropped emojis . 

• Haha 12

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

I can't believe Jirisan has no vote so far  it's Ju Ji Hoon! TT_TT 

And...thought HP is gonna smash it.. But so far it's not as what I expected 

Aiyahhh!!! Can't believe you put my nomination up against the popular Hospital Playlist 2 :shocked2:

I feel like you were trying to make my show loose... :lettalKWA:

Also, I thought you would go easy on me since my eyes were twitching from those chopped up smilies before :laugh: 

( I'm very happy that @Chocolate fixed them up for you. They're so beautiful and neat now :BulbaOWO:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL i actually did crop the smilies (although not sure how tidy they look) andddd @Chocolate kindly cropped them up too. So of course i should use those..since they re cropped to perfection...both of same sizes and not blur like mine :PsyWhat: 

No no no..i wasn't trying to make your drama lose..it just happened it goes against HP on this round. 

@Jane summoning HP fans reminded me of the past battle whereby @abs-oluteM tried to summon ppl to vote for her ship. @Jane lucky you didnt start offering ppl stuff so they voted for HP:pandatakeit: 

@im0202 okkkk no worries.. Although no i'm wondering whether the ultimate winner will truly be the reflection of what the award is about since it could happen the ones voting for the dramas are left to the ones who nominated them :pandascared:

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Aiyahhh!!! Can't believe you put my nomination up against the popular Hospital Playlist 2

I understand. :pandasadspoon:

I never watched Hospital Playlist so I don't understand the deep love most people have for it. I just understand the adoration I have for Seo In Guk. :eeeee:

• Haha 9

@Tofu heheehe have you tried watching HP? Apart from the genre isnt my cup of tea (slice of life drama)...i like it because of the actors and the pairing (go go IkSong..and for the fact the ship hasnt sailed). Tofu thank you for adjusting the banners..reflecting the current standing :pandablush:

• Haha 8

Ok..I'm not prepared for this..I want to vote for Silent Sea but it will make it a tie with That Night for now...and we CAN"T have a tie! 

hmm let me see I can see @Jane @JenLand @Tofu @LaLahave not voted for that draw... Does one of you want to vote? :Ghastlel: 

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL i actually did crop the smilies (although not sure how tidy they look) andddd @Chocolate kindly cropped them up too. So of course i should use those..since they re cropped to perfection...both of same sizes and not blur like mine :PsyWhat: 

No no no..i wasn't trying to make your drama lose..it just happened it goes against HP on this round. 

Hahaha, it's ok I forgive your smilies 

:laugh:

But cannot forgive putting my nomination up against Hospital Playlist 2 :psweatduck: 

It's doomed! :letalQQ:

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I understand. :pandasadspoon:

I never watched Hospital Playlist so I don't understand the deep love most people have for it. I just understand the adoration I have for Seo In Guk. :eeeee:

Haha, Oh I thought I was the only person who didn't watch Hospital Playlist! I know a lot of people like it and think it's very heart-warming...I'm not much for medical dramas, but I haven't tried this one so I wouldn't know. Did I read somewhere that it wasn't your cup of tea @mademoiselle:thinking:

Also lol! Is Seo In Guk one of your oppas @Tofu??

18 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Ok..I'm not prepared for this..I want to vote for Silent Sea but it will make it a tie with That Night for now...and we CAN"T have a tie! 

hmm let me see I can see @Jane @JenLand @Tofu @LaLahave not voted for that draw... Does one of you want to vote? :Ghastlel: 

Oh this is hard. Kim Soo Hyun v. Gong Yoo.

I love them both, but both have also had popular projects that were underwhelming to me before...I love Gong Yoo more as an actor, but That Night sounds like one of those justice stories I like more... Ughhhh, it's too hard....:shocked: Let me think and maybe I will.

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

@JenL pleasee..hang on..is that why you havent voted because you couldnt choose? I thought you weren't interested in any that's why you havent :p 

@abs-oluteMthat's really interesting! We dont even have hellbound...kingdom of ashin in our nominations... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL pleasee..hang on..is that why you havent voted because you couldnt choose? I thought you weren't interested in any that's why you havent :p 

A bit of both :laugh:...I'm not hugely invested in either project until I see the trailers and marketing posters/ actor instagrams etc and then sometimes I change my mind completely and love the drama....but I can pick if it helps you out as both contains an actor I care about and have watched large volumes of their works (Gong Yoo is my original Oppa! But I tend to not research his projects...I just watch when they come out)

11 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL no worries ..i'm just not gonna vote and that way it won't have any tie. 

Now voting is officially close for quarterfinals.

Honestly, I think I'd probably have ended up picking That Night so result would still be the same? :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

52 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha, Oh I thought I was the only person who didn't watch Hospital Playlist! I know a lot of people like it and think it's very heart-warming...I'm not much for medical dramas, but I haven't tried this one so I wouldn't know. Did I read somewhere that it wasn't your cup of tea @mademoiselle?

Hmm don't think that was me...? I'm just not crazy about it as I prefer Prison Playbook instead. Plus SIG vs PBY - higher anticipation for me over HP (which already has S1 and Winter Garden's ship already sailed. And Ik Jun already has Song Hwa wrapped around his fingertip from the get-go and with his cute son :idk:)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Quarterfinals Result

Times vs River where the Moon Rises = 5 vs 7

Jirisan vs Sisyphus: The Myth = 8 vs 5

Hospital Playlist 2 vs One Day, Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House = 10 vs 6

That Night vs The Silent Sea = 7 vs 5

Semifinals

14759486_KoreanAwardscopy.jpg.94fe5f06c2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2