Love (feat. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡 [2022]

ktcjdrama

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just went to check the character description from official website. The oldest lady, Song Won, is a divorcee. She is a Chinese language translator, so her pairing is probably with the 50s husband, like they met on campus maybe. I should go check what subject he teaches. I thought it was mentioned but I am not sure. 

She must have been desperate to see a married man. I bet you the reason for her divorce was infidelity on her husband part . 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

3 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

She must have been desperate to see a married man. I bet you the reason for her divorce was infidelity on her husband part . 

That would be so mean of her. She knows how it hurt her yet she wants another woman to suffer the same as her fate? Is that why she was crying in the church...?

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That would be so mean of her. She knows how it hurt her yet she wants another woman to suffer the same as her fate? Is that why she was crying in the church...?

We do not know why she was crying ? 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

It was good though that the daughter of the professor saw him . Of course , I feel sad she had to witness that but at least the wife won't have to bear the suffering alone.  And omo! Radio DJ is one smart woman - she managed to get her in laws to support her instead. Seriously , Sung Hoon's character has no spine. How is he even a lawyer if can't get himself out of  this mess? Lol!

I am still grossed out by the doctor and his "mother" interactions. Please tell me now if it is even normal for sons & real mothers to be that close. The part in the bath tub where he was testing her water & all with her naked under the bubbles / foam- :Yikes: ...I still cannot get that image out my head :pandawhat:  . I just hope that text from the so called Manager Kim was some kind of red herring. If every single husband here is cheating , wahhhhh really no hope for mankind!

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

. I just hope that text from the so called Manager Kim was some kind of red herring. If every single husband here is cheating , wahhhhh really no hope for mankind!

I am hoping that writer will give a twist on this couple too. That the marital crisis PiYoung will have is the constant seducing of her husband by her own MIL. 

Maybe they had bathed together before he got married? But anyway, I really don’t think he has any romantic feelings for her, because I would imagine a kid like him who crushed on her will not take it well if he could not have her. He would be throwing tantrums about daddy marrying his first crush. 

@SilverMoonTea we’re here in case you lost your way on finding the thread 😆 Go start watching now. 

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Finished episodes 1 & 2 last night. What kind of show is this? 😱😱😱

1. Is that 40s husband playing with his MOTHER (real or step?) in the swimming pool????? 🤢🤢🤢
  2. 50s wife - your husband wants a divorce and you're still sleeping in the same bed? I'm looking forward to your TRANSFORMATION! Make your husband crawl back then kick him to the kerb.
  3. 30s wife - talks so much about other people's marriage but can't recognise the signs in her own - newly married and your husband doesn't want it? ⚠⚠⚠ Is she going to have an affair with that sound guy? - he looks pretty dishy 🥰

I feel like my brain cells are going to die if I continue watching this 🤣🤣🤣 It's like some B-grade production with bad dialogue and filming! 😅 But I need to find out what happens 😭😭😭

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

feel like my brain cells are going to die if I continue watching this 🤣🤣🤣 It's like some B-grade production with bad dialogue and filming! 😅 But I need to find out what happens 😭😭😭

Of course it is ! Tv chosun is very good at this kind of “sensational”  soap opera type dramas but I always find them very addictive . And yes you’re spot on with your assessment. 

Till now we still don’t know who the mistresses are . It’s like a crime drama where you’re trying to figure out who the killer is :Ghastlel:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I did watched 1st episode. I found it a bit slow and a lot of conversations. 

- Hub 1 , so eager to have kids, wifey not so. 

- Hub 2, bored with long time marriages. Lemme guess did he have affair with his daughter's friend? 😅

- Hub 3, wife problem with mother and she seems quite controlling. 

I probably will check ep 2 when idle haha... I particularly interested on hub no 2 story actually...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I did watched 1st episode. I found it a bit slow and a lot of conversations. 

- Hub 1 , so eager to have kids, wifey not so. 

- Hub 2, bored with long time marriages. Lemme guess did he have affair with his daughter's friend? 😅

- Hub 3, wife problem with mother and she seems quite controlling. 

I probably will check ep 2 when idle haha... I particularly interested on hub no 2 story actually...

Interesting 

Glad to see you here @Chocolate @SilverMoonTea

@abs-oluteM 

I have tried to quit this drama but can’t seem to stop running in to watch . 
I don’t thiNK wife #3 is controlling but a bit cold meaning she doesn’t cling to her husband. Refuses to lose control of her emotion. 

I think the Engineer like Sa Pi Young.  He seems to be more comfortable talking to Sa Pi Young. The wife whose mom broke her heart and didn’t shower her with love since her dad cheated on her mom. 

@Nohamahmoud2002 join us in this drama 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Couple like the 50’s couple from their time suffer  this kind of treatment a lot. Because these are the woman are very prudish, strong family values and very maternal. They are the type to adapt to their husbands lifestyle because that is what the husband wants.  Wife is very old school and believes in being submissive. Remember how he spoke to her when he wanted a divorce. He said “you have always done what I wanted” - -> Ironically when woman act that way it is like a double edge sword because it always end up hurting the woman in the relationship. 

40’s Couple 

Doctor is rich, sweet and loving . When wife met him she too had a plan. To do whatever she has to to get the guy of her dream. She fell really hard for him and this guy loved the fact she isn’t like other woman but I believe the fact she isn’t clingy, questioning him often and trust him completely . He is greatful but also annoyed by it. So he found someone else who will Provo him the comforts he needs . 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Some errr scenes to look forward to :shocked2:...The naver article titled it  the doctor's shocking double life

Credit: https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021021221352614497

2021021221352614497_1.jpg

Gals , see from the stills...the MIL will catch him on a "date" with his stepmom.

-------------------------------------

Oh yes forgot she will vomit blood tonight

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210213_0001338019&cID=10601&pID=10600

NISI20210213_0000690025_web.jpg?rnd=2021

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

It was a good episode. Mainly focusing on the 50s family. We only get a little coverage on 30s couple ie. wife got sick and hospitalised, alarming the husband, and the 40s couple about the discovering of trip to amusement park by wife.

I like the conversation that went on within the 50s family. Big sis without delay informed and prepared little bro about their dad's infidelity. I was worried for a second how he would take it, but these two kids have been brought up well and they're more mature than I expected. Mom should be proud. Dad, for a second I felt pity for him, but when he started rationalising and defending himself, he lost my sympathy again. Whatever the daughter said was really so on point about their situation. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

50 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

like the conversation that went on within the 50s family. Big sis without delay informed and prepared little bro about their dad's infidelity. I was worried for a second how he would take it, but these two kids have been brought up well and they're more mature than I expected. Mom should be proud. Dad, for a second I felt pity for him, but when he started rationalising and defending himself, he lost my sympathy again. Whatever the daughter said was really so on point about their situation. 

@ktcjdrama  I wanted to pity the father but I couldn't . I listened to what Park Hyang-Ki said and I pitied the wife more. I understand her pain and this girl will have a hard time trusting man. From her experience , she will not trust in love because of what her father said. You can't love just one woman forever. I was like WOW!! How can you say something like that to your kids and not consider the consequences.  He has proven that falling in love is something you can't help and deserves to be forgiven or understood. He doesn't care about how it will effect his kids mentally. 

Hyang-Ki point of view and pain is that her mom sacrificed to much for a man who doesn't believe he did anything wrong. It saddens me that it took his daughter to force him to feel guilty for betraying his family. FOr choosing a woman over them. He wanted his new love and his kids to love him. But to find out , his wife family cut ties with her because of him and this is how he repays her. With betrayal and sadly he still doesn't get it. He felt his needs wasn't met but then his daughter had to remind he was her mother's whole world. she lost her beauty, her family and health because she had to be the breadwinner. She loved this man only and he tried to get to admit to liking someone else but she never did.

The 30's couple was boring today and sad. He had the nerve to tell her she shoul dhave come to him if she wasn't feeling well but he spends most of his time away from home. So when would she have the time to tell him anything.  He just disgust me. He dared to say there was a bit of stress. WHAT!!!!  smh smh 

40's couple was just a bore and i don't care for them now.

• Like 3

@ktcjdrama First off some fantastic performance there by the young girl playing Hyang Gi (Jeon Hye Won). The way she confronted her father , the way she spoke up for her mother , the way she explained things to her brother. The actress completely delivered her scenes with so much conviction. The last 15minutes had me crying buckets. Honestly I was boiling mad with Park Hye Ryun - he isn't sorry and does not think he is wrong . He thinks just because he was a good father all this while that they have no right to be angry. He forgets the kids did not choose him to be their father. As parents we chose to have our children - raising them isn't a favour to them but it is an obligation once you choose to have them. :pandarage2:

His daughter is right in calling him out when he blamed his inadequacy for falling out of love with the wife and cheating on her. It had nothing to do with incompetence or the lack of skills. He keeps trying to justify his mistake but this isn't a one off ordinary mistake - this was conscious perpetual choice he makes over the time he has been having an affair. If he was unhappy or felt that his needs were not met, he could have spoken to his wife and gone for counselling. This mistake is a betrayal of trust & a deception of the highest level to not only his wife but to his kids. It would have been a lot less damaging if he had just packed & left after the 1st family confrontation. But he completely became trash when he called them all to talk again because he was angry they made him feel like the bad person. So he felt guilty but now wanted them to excuse him? Really made me mad. :shocked2: Anyway he will so regret this for the rest of his life - he had such a wonderful wife and two well-brought up and matured kids. That will be his emotional punishment !

With regards to the other 2 couples @UnniSara , I am not particularly bothered about the 30s couple. Honestly in their case ,  it is an unhealthy relationship. When one has to manipulate things to stay together & when one party is no longer a willing participant, it is time to call it quits. Plus they don't have kids. Things are just gonna get messy if they continue.

The 40s pair still has my interest. So far the husband seem to genuinely look after "step-mum" the way he would his own mother but yes some of the lines he says to her & some of his affectionate actions may seem to give the wrong idea.  Anyhow I hope he finds out that this wonderful "mum/noona" of his "killed" his father. She could have very well saved the old man if she had not ignored his plea for help. Sa Pi Young will also learn to understand & be more sympathetic to her own mum's position if she has a taste of what it's like to be betrayed. 

-----------------------

New stills

2021021414325383331_1.jpg

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@ktcjdrama @UnniSara omg....the ending of eps 8...dum dum dum...is it by coincidence that Mr Husband of the year is in the same flight as those 3 mysterious ladies or that he has planned to meet one of them?  The one who invited the other girls was Song Won. Oh my is she he's lover? I am still giving the benefit of the doubt it he has no affair despite that call to a certain Manager Kim. The worse part is that there was no preview on NF! :shocked:

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

omg....the ending of eps 8...dum dum dum...is it by coincidence that Mr Husband of the year is in the same flight as those 3 mysterious ladies or that he has planned to meet one of them?  The one who invited the other girls was Song Won. Oh my is she he's lover?

I know right!!! Arrrghhh!! what kind of cliffhanger is that!! They really want to play with us viewers' emotions!!! Well, Song Won is the one who invited the ladies, and she is the one sitting by herself too, leaving the seat next to her available for him to sit on, if they're indeed lovers. But then, she won't be free to date if she asked her friends along. She should've gone there by herself? Or... could the affair of 40s husband start from this Jeju trip? That truly before this he has been a devoted husband? that the stepmom's issue is just to distract us? How can I sleep like this? When is the next episode going to air? Is tomorrow Saturday yet? Arrrgh.... *pullinghair*

But you know, Song Won is the one that didn't sit on the horses at the carousel, and then also another ride, she was just watching as well. I am guessing she is the one pregnant?

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Or... could the affair of 40s husband start from this Jeju trip?

Good point. Maybe he will be tempted on this trip. What will be a good twist is the other husbands boarding the flight too :Ghastlel:....then it will be next level crazy!

• Haha 1