Little Forest Haven Ship šŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) šŸ« Blueberry Couple šŸ«

@Myshipperheart_SGSMYes, they are less active on IG nowadays. Busy shootings, maybe...Ā Or they are more cautious now, since we are always overanalyzeĀ things... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

But, thisĀ weekend must be busyĀ for them. This Friday isĀ lunar new year, so tomorrow is the new yearā€™s eve. I read that people wear hanbok during this holiday. SominĀ would be so pretty wearing hanbok šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

I found on IG, Sominā€™s commercialĀ greetings for this upcomingĀ new year..Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLGgkUZLsWu/?igshid=1qsqnm5n24zr3

Ā 

And Sunday isĀ Valentineā€™s day.. šŸ˜šŸ˜ I just knew that in Korea, women give chocolate to men on Valentineā€™s day. Hopefully, Somin will give it to Seung Gi this year (hoping/assumingĀ sheā€™s the one that heā€™s dating at the moment).. šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

I foundĀ hilariousĀ post (but sad) from Seung Gi two years ago on Valentineā€™s day. Hopefully he has someone this year to celebrate Valentineā€™s day (Somin.. or else.. - as long as heā€™s happy).. šŸ˜

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3XZyEHoH4/?igshid=6i50stztj2c2

PS. Black day is dedicated for singles.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

https://www.90daykorean.com/valentines-day-in-korea/

Ā 

Found a cute clip from Playful Kiss scene..Ā Oh Ha Ni (Somin)Ā made chocolate..Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLDeGWqpSt4/?igshid=8we9cnaafdqt

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

EmpecĆ© a volver a mirar LF hoy por enĆ©sima vez. Me di cuenta de que incluso en el episodio 1 ya parecĆ­an cĆ³modos el uno con el otro. estaban sentados uno cerca del otro en su primera cena en el bosque. LSJ y Na Rae siempre se sientan juntas tambiĆ©n, pero nunca se sientan como siempre lo hacen LSG y SM, uno frente al otro e inclinĆ”ndose el uno hacia el otro. Realmente hay una mirada inexplicable de LSG desde el primer dĆ­a, cuando estaban descargando sus maletas, Ć©l la mirĆ³ en secreto. spacer.pngĀ Creo que a LSG le gusta incluso antes que LF. Es por eso que SM unirse a LF fue una sorpresa para Ć©l por parte de la tripulaciĆ³n.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's good that you quote that, why since SG entered JM's house and she introduced herself, he said that he already knew her, from the first moment his sincere joy at seeing her was seen. šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ„°šŸ˜šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

And he told SeoJi that he had just met her, that means that he had already observed her before, so he told her that he already knew her. Seung Gi is very flirtatious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

EncontrĆ© la escena que se mencionĆ³ aquĆ­ antes cuando LSJ llamĆ³ a SG y ambos miraron. Ā”Es tan lindo! Y tan lindo la forma en que estĆ”n sentados uno al lado del otro y es solo el episodio 2 šŸ™‚

spacer.png

spacer.png

I don't remember seeing this scene seen, I just realized that they cut or edited many of the scenes where they were both

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I think i have become addicted to this forum that i keep checking for new posts so often. Ā I kept telling myself to remain a lurker but decidedĀ to come out to post anything just so thereā€™s an update and then hopefully make the thread move actively again. Ohhhhh i am going nuts!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
29 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

I think i have become addicted to this forum that i keep checking for new posts so often. Ā I kept telling myself to remain a lurker but decidedĀ to come out to post anything just so thereā€™s an update and then hopefully make the thread move actively again. Ohhhhh i am going nuts!Ā 

Welcome Ā @LsgJsmšŸ‘‹šŸ». Pls share your thoughts and insights aboutĀ Seungmin couple with us.We love to hear from youšŸ˜.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

We are all the same here @LsgJsmĀ im always refreshing my page multiple times a day even when im at work, i hope this page continue to become active until our ship dock šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Ā 

i think next MITH episode is interesting again, just saw the snippets in ig. I am rewatching again LF and still continue to observe sweet moments from Seungmin

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Kimi23@Myshipperheart_SGSMĀ thank you very much for your warm welcome. Ā Much as i want to share myĀ thoughts but i am not very good in English. I have to edit many times before I post and what a waste of time... but donā€™tĀ worry i will try my best... Ā 

Ā 

I will try to follow Somin who exerts effort just to make her fans from around the world happy. Ā You know, her first vlogs in youtube did not have subtitles. Ā But fans kept asking for subtitles because manyĀ could not understand Korean language. Ā From then on, Somin would spend time inserting subtitles even short only but enough to be understood by fans... I have really admired her for that...Ā 

• Like 3

Okay... please join me... let us make this thread move hahaha... Ā 

Ā 

How about talking how we started this shipping thing? Did you start shipping both of them or was it Seung gi first or was it Somin first for you?
Ā 

Me? Ā It was Somin first.Ā I have been a loyal follower/lurker Ā of Somin way back 2010. Ā But i did not ship her with anyone else except with Seung gi. Ā Yes, she was paired with almost all of her leading men, but i just enjoyed reading about them, that is all... its only after seeing them in Little Forest that i started noticing the undeniable chemistry between her and Seung gi...Ā Ā since then, i searched for articles and posts about them until i found this forum and stayed, even just as a lurker...Ā 

• Like 4

@LsgJsmI think since they played the gunshot.. it was so cute. But I still felt quite platonic. I was shocked when SG initiated yoga. I think he's normally really not that touchy type. So from then on - SHIP! šŸ¤©

Ā 

@Kimi23Oh wow you noticed them so early? After rewatched I just sensing in their 1st meet its also alrd cute. Like when SG said shes for sure younger than him. Guy instinct? Checking her out before? And from her side when she put napkin to SG, she touched couple of times... šŸ„°

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

15 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

Ā 

How about talking how we started this shipping thing?

Ā 

Game! ā˜ŗļø Thanks for initiating idea for discussionsĀ šŸ˜Š Itā€™s interesting that your a decade fan of SM so please donā€™t hesitate to share your thoughts. I edit a lot also when I post but it really eats so much time so I try not to proof read anymore because it is just actually the ā€œocā€ me but I think, many readers here donā€™t mind as long as we post something to keep the thread going šŸ˜…

Ā 

The first series I watched with Seung gi is Hwayugi and for Somin, ā€œThe smile has left your eyes.ā€ I admired their acting skills but I didnā€™tĀ even able to remember their names. Until I watched Vagabond and started to memorize Seung giā€™s name and started to become interested with his other shows. Accidentally, I found LF. I canā€™tĀ remember why but just like most of us, I bingedĀ watchĀ korean series to kill boredom due to the quarantine.

Ā 

The natural chemistry of LSG & SM is very noticeable. The moment she opened her homeā€™s door for Seunggi, sparks were everywhere. Aside from the kids, what made me watch from dusk til dawn wasĀ SMĀ & SGā€™s lovely interactions. I really love SMā€™s smile/laughter when it comes to SGā€™s jokes. I love how both of them take care of the kids and the overflowing potential for both of them to be couple exactlyĀ suited for each other.

Ā 

SM is looking forward for a healthier 2021, eating delicious food with precious people (hope it will include SG)Ā and to smile more than yesterday. I think SM mom is feeding her a lot every time sheā€™s home. MaybeĀ she doesnā€™t want her to be very skinny. Sheā€™s still very pretty though, always my girl crushĀ ā˜ŗļø. Iā€™m excited for Mouse and Monthly house (oops, they rhyme haha).Ā 

Ā 

A food and travel show for both SM and SG is one ofĀ my dream projectsĀ for them. A romcom with LOTS of Kissing Scenes is my ultimate wish šŸ˜†šŸ˜‰ but Iā€™m okay with not having any show at all as long as they end up in Marriage šŸ˜.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ā 

@Kimi23Oh wow you noticed them so early? After rewatched I just sensing in their 1st meet its also alrd cute. Like when SG said shes for sure younger than him. Guy instinct? Checking her out before? And from her side when she put napkin to SG, she touched couple of times... šŸ„°

@SilverMoonTeaĀ LOL my shipping radar got activated since the first meeting. LF is such a healing show but mostly I watched the whole showĀ for their interactions. You can see that SG was quite smitten since Day 1. He repeatedly asked if it was her house, itā€™s like he was so surprised . And his reply ā€œĀ of course he knows herā€,Ā Ā maybe, he has seen her before but not introduced to each other and in my delulu mind, he rememberĀ her being pretty. šŸ˜

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
29 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Ā 

A food and travel show for both SM and SG is one ofĀ my dream projectsĀ for them. A romcom with LOTS of Kissing Scenes is my ultimate wish šŸ˜†šŸ˜‰ but Iā€™m okay with not having any show at all as long as they end up in Marriage šŸ˜.Ā 

KdramaĀ Gods,Ā pleaseĀ pair them upšŸ¤ž. But I also prefer real life marriagešŸ˜. I hope while filming LF , they realize how suitable they are for each other.Ā 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Woooooowwwwww, happy to read your posts @Kimi23@SilverMoonTea@Seung-Min@Kumayuna... thank you! Thank you! Ā I hope more shippers will share also...Ā 

it is interesting that we may have started differently but have found a common ground in Seungmin couple. Ā Shipping them makes life exciting especially at this time of pandemic...Ā 

Ā 

I first saw Jsm in the season 2 of Playful kiss. The youtube version. Short episodes only but were very enjoyable to watch. I then watched the main drama... alhough i did not like the story because Jsm portrayed theĀ role ofĀ aĀ pathetic and stupid girl Ā but i still finished it becauseĀ by then i have already liked her afterĀ readingĀ many articles about her and learned how nice, smart and humble she is as a person.Ā 
Ā 

I am familiar aboutĀ Lsg since he has always been visible being a singer, actor and host. Ā But i did not take interest until i saw him in Little Forest. The scene at Jsmā€™s home, when Jsm made Lsg holdĀ her nephew and she put the cloth on his shoulder first caught my attention. I saw a young family... Ā but it was the car scene when Lsg kept glancing at the mirror that really sealed my interest in them... that car scene was a picture of a happy family... it convinced me Ā that both Lsg and Jsm are natural with kids andĀ would make good parents someday...Ā They possess qualities that complement or suit each other...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Party! 1