56 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

7-B1-D6-F49-0633-4222-B644-4890-D2912708

ย 

โ€œI try to find a drama that can reach a lot of people and create an interesting story.โ€ - This screams another Netflix original show ๐Ÿ˜ but I really hope, they will take consideration the Million viewers and thousands of comments for a SeungMin project. I also hope for a fulfillment ofย SGโ€™s dream role of becoming a Doctor or becoming an Architect if he did not turnย out to be in entertainment industryโ€ฆor as long as the character has a story to tell.

ย 

As early as now, I am already thinking ofย possible casts. Hope they include Se-Hyeong ๐Ÿ˜‚ as SGโ€™s bffย and cameo of the rest of MITH casts. Haha I am imagining of a presscon where there will be lots of teasing from host and co-stars to the SeungMin couple. The subtle glances and smiles from SeungMin would

kill meย :wow:โ€ฆokay okay I have to stop myself or else Iโ€™ll be grinning even if Iโ€™m sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

If a petition letter will work in K-ent., count meย in ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I can start writingย a draft ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@Seung-Min-ย  is in charge of writing theย draft definitely, maybe our moderator @SilverMoonTeaย will have key points to consider while you're writing to addย a solid ground of our petition and all SeungMinย shippers will have each page signed in concurrence, we have @WondererSGย to maybe get some connection with Hook people thru Airens and @Poisonous Ivyto get to somcandy cafe and pass it on to Blossom, @Myshipperheart_SGSMand @ishipSGxSMย together with @SGxSMย will have the staff of SG and SM convince our couple. ย Me and@Sosomingiwill help @Divaย to make monkey for luck ritual, and hmmm what else?ย  Haha

ย 

@Lin Mwe are all getting excited for this haha, maybe all of us now are imagining and each has aย storyline in mind forย our BB coupleย as we are heading towards Ep12 rewatch party.

ย 

@Jed2012same thoughts with you, we are now one step closer to our dream (manifestation). My delulu saysย SG wants to do romcom (with SM) and after that is the confirmation ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

ย 

Am I imagining too much? Hahaha

ย 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 5

Count me in on that petition! Let's all "vault in" so our prayers will be heard! I think SG publicly announcing his wants to do a romcom, is actually giving hints to producers of how he wants his next project to be---I think he's definitely going for SM-SG team up this time. Did someone mentioned here that SG has this habit of making his supporters wishes do come true? And please please please! Not suzy! She's not for romcom and 2 dramas with her is enough alright. We only got one for SM, so she should be his next partner! Happy rewatching tomorrow. Im glad mouse filming is done. And i hope when he's rested enough, he'll be active in ig again and give us crumbs.ย 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

let's go for that petition! aja, SeungMin berries!โœŠ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

missing them both... hope we get some crumbs from SM (or even SG) before mh starts *sigh*

ย 

SM laugh, left & right,ย present! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

spacer.png

hope we will have some SG laugh-clap in monthly house hahaha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

I'm a bit delayed but I will leave my comment anyway. Didn't someone mention in this forum before that LSG said on his interview that he didn't like doing romantic genre drama..... So now he wants to do romcom?? Lolย 

Anyway, My Roommate is a Gumiho where JSM plays a cameo will be taking over Mouse time slot....๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ I know that this is not related to anything but I'm still happy crazily drawing my delu not delu line.....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Saw the cut scene fromย the preview with JSM in it just now on Twitter and wanted to share the link hereย but I accidentally removed that user from my timeline. She is doing a scene with Jang Ki Yong wearing Hunbok.... Can someone please share that twitter link on here from JungSoMin #๏ธโƒฃ....I couldn't find it anymore...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 2
28 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Estoy un poco retrasado pero dejarรฉ mi comentario de todos modos. ยฟNadie mencionรณ en este foro antes que LSG dijo en su entrevista que no le gustaba hacer drama de gรฉnero romรกntico ... Asรญ que ahora quiere hacer comedia romรกntica? Jajajaย 

De todos modos, mi compaรฑero de cuarto es un Gumiho donde JSM hace un cameo estarรก tomando el horario del mouse ... ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ Sรฉ que esto no estรก relacionado con nada, pero todavรญa estoy feliz dibujando locamente mi lรญnea delu no delu ... . ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Vi la escena de corte de la vista previa con JSM hace un momento en Twitter y querรญa compartir el enlace aquรญ, pero accidentalmente eliminรฉ a ese usuario de mi lรญnea de tiempo. Ella estรก haciendo una escena con Jang Ki Yong usando Hunbok ... ยฟAlguien puede compartir ese enlace de Twitter aquรญ de JungSoMin # ๏ธโƒฃ ... Ya no pude encontrarlo ... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

good morning beautiful girls of this forum, count on me with the request I will do everything in my power to make this come true SMSG in a Romcom thinking about what SG said after he rests his body and mind, he will do a Romcom with a good story.ย 

SM little by little is gaining the title of the "queen of the RomCom" perhaps that is why SG is planning to do RomCom because it is a strong candidate to do it together. that's my first point.

Second point, why did he say that he is going to wait a while, we know in advance that he is fatigued and we saw him at the awards he felt very tired, and he has to rest but more than that,For me it will give SM time to finish his projects like MH and his movie.ย 

Point number three, this if they happen and let's do it ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž you will have the opportunity to tell everyone that they are an official couple and that way no one would throw them a bad vibe.

Oh my god..!! My imagination has no limits hahahahaย :taebtsbeg::couplecuddle::couplehug:

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 4
  • Tasty 1

I have new delulu, that drama was somin eonnie refused has already shoot now. Let's see why she refused it and more to choose action movie who was hard for sure. Maybe for some reason she refused it but my delulu talk it because seunggi schedule shooting mouse. Seunggi oppa finished mouse in 18/19 may and somin eonnie will just press con her drama in juny and start shoot her movie in July. So this time is moment they (seungmin)ย  have more quality time before going to shoot again, LSG with his new Variety and somin with her movie, what a nice couple ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šyapp this is still my delulu but hoping it's will be real ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

episode 12 rewatchย :smile:

ย 

lee family moments again haha...

even in separate cars going to the apple farm, they still end up being with each other hehe. especially that their youngest is not feeling well...

spacer.png

spacer.png

of course they will not forget their eldest. even several seats apart, they still say hi to her :)

spacer.png

the snow white act showed that SG&SM talk with each other even without the cameras...

spacer.png

i commend SGs efforts in everything he does just to make the kids happy. even if there are times they ignore him hahaha

Spoiler

5.gif

ย 

and our ever supportive SM...ย even if she's the only one clapping, she always got SGs back. :)

Spoiler

6.gif

ย 

7.gif

ย 

i think @Myshipperheart_SGSMย mentioned this here before. but it's too sweet and cute to miss. for sure they took a lot of polaroid pictures together. just imagine how many other seungmin moments we never saw hahahuhu

Spoiler

8.jpg

ย 

i love this scene where SM laysย in the sandย with the girls. the song more than a woman played in the background,ย andย when the line "but being 'round her made my blind eyes see" came, the video edit focused to SG as if saying he now saw how lovely SM is. LF team knows something for sure hahaย 

Spoiler

9.gif

ย 

these two scenes show SG talking/looking at someone. i'm not sure though if it's SM. the one he's asking if he/she's lazy to go might be yihan. then the 2nd one he looked at can be SM.

Spoiler

10.jpg

ย 

11.gif

ย 

lastly, i sooo love this twin. brooke & grace are savage. hahaha! i wish to have their confidence.ย 

Spoiler

12.gif

13.gif

ย 

enjoy rewatching guys! let's keep this forum moving. hope our blueberry couple will giveย us crumbs since they have some free time now. haha! take care y'all!ย :love:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SG fangirling con corazones morados ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ’œ

spacer.png

(crรฉditos: airen_diary)

good morning beautiful girls, good choice of color ..

Edited by Diva
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2