Immortal Samsara / Agarwood Like Crumbs / Chenxiang Ru Xie 沉香如屑 [2022]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 7:10 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

60 episodes of blood & tears ? 😅

gosh i just saw this....60????

9 hours ago, Yana said:

Caught by surprised...didnt know this drama will aired today:shocked2: I am sure this gonna be like love and redemption type of drama..multiples of vomiting blood:thinking:as usual cheng yi really good in costume drama... I am in half way thru 1st episode..

what is period XanXia drama without blood vomitting :pandacool:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@Yana @NiteWalker Ugh, I forgot there is two parts to this drama!! The first part has 38 episodes and the second part has 20 episodes for a total of 58 episodes. 

Why another long drama?! :letalQQ:

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

im not too sure now....instead of worrying about the editing maybe i should worry more on the blood vomit??? 

:shocked2:

• Haha 5

The CG editing is not so tidy. I can felt the gap between the actors and the background, not smooth. The merman Allen Ren drama have much better CG and even that one I have some complaint haha...  

The drama itself, I'm not really into Yandan character (YangZi) yet. Felt like she's playing another cutesy role and for now still kind lack of depth. YY Lord (ChengYi) so far is cold but at times playful (?), seems have more complicated background. For being a heavenly lord but was a descendant from forbidden clan.

Storywise probably kind of creative, they do have a lot of animals creatures that can become human, and as usual there will be trial in mortal world. So probably if developed well, people will stick to watch 58 episodes. 

For now I'm not really into it, but will stay because I just love to see the ethereal beauty Cheng Yi 😅

P.s the chemistry also kind of lacking somewhere, probably because I was really liking Cheng Yi Zhang Yu Qi pairing a lot. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 7/23/2022 at 10:18 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

The drama itself, I'm not really into Yandan character (YangZi) yet. Felt like she's playing another cutesy role and for now still kind lack of depth. YY Lord (ChengYi) so far is cold but at times playful (?), seems have more complicated background. For being a heavenly lord but was a descendant from forbidden clan.

i seen trailer of her...to me she had been stereotype into this kind of roles

• Like 2

OMG!! Once  I  saw Yang Zi was in a drama, i was so excited to watch it. I waited until they had the drama had lot's of episode subbed.  Just finished episode 1 and it is just so awesome. 

@SilverMoonTea  I love Yandan's character, I think it is because I am a fan. 

One reason I like her character it is because she doesn't want to out do her sister.  Remember from episode 1 , YY Lord told both twins one sister is powerful and the other weak. I think another reason is she loves her life and she is a simple girl. Words /rumors mean nothing to her but it does mean a lot to the sister. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 7/27/2022 at 7:02 PM, UnniSara said:

OMG!! Once  I  saw Yang Zi was in a drama, i was so excited to watch it. I waited until they had the drama had lot's of episode subbed.  Just finished episode 1 and it is just so awesome. 

@SilverMoonTea  I love Yandan's character, I think it is because I am a fan. 

One reason I like her character it is because she doesn't want to out do her sister.  Remember from episode 1 , YY Lord told both twins one sister is powerful and the other weak. I think another reason is she loves her life and she is a simple girl. Words /rumors mean nothing to her but it does mean a lot to the sister. 

The tortured Yangdan in ep 12 onwards start to grow on me. I don't really like the overly happy and cute Yangdan lols 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif