Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

He's such a cutie and he looks up to ahjussi Da Young muahaha and I can see the tension builds up with him and young Da Young over Si Ah, LOL.

oh he is or how he punched that JS right in his face and kick him to the side. clap, that was awesome, poor that guy. I think What DY said is right he is just a seeker attention, cuz I think his father just think of his reputation and work. And have I mentioned this, how cool DY when he tried to stop JC by catching the ball and said "You, should teach you a lesson" aww.. also the recent one also the ball catching, that baseball one enough to make me fall for the athlete oppa too. \now I get confused why I love them all. muahahaha.

I did not cry buckets (just had some tears) but I literally laughed OUT really loud at the scene where she suggested to Deok Jin "Let's be in-law" and whatever happened next. It's was hi-la-rious! Did not see that coming LMAO. Okay so maybe I would like baseball guy too, I thought he was going to be a jerk but he isn't it seems.

lolsss, this is the best scene of all! huahahaha. poor dok jin, all his image got ruined in one blow that moment. His crush, oh sonsaeng, lol. 

I like how Lee Do Hyun acts as 38 year dad trapped inside his young body. Like JDJ, he also tried his best to be a better husband and dad, but I guess reality hits him so hard. He got ditched at work and looked down by that evil boss. 

love the prologue of this episode. It's so realistic, LOL - as in how much people change, physically after ageing. :P

haha, you're right. Especially if that person is living a hard life all his life it adds more wrinkle double than those who live comfortably. But I think the adult DY is not that bad, he is handsome. And they pick the right actor for his young character, they look a bit similar. 

• Like 5

@UnniSara 

I know YJH from Mask too, then I watched Vampire Prosecutor & Pot Gold. I love Vampire Prosecutor the most. Who knows he can become vampire haha, you know he's not pale enough actually to become one. And I was surprised he can pull that eyeliner look as well. 

Pot Gold was really good at beginning. But go downhill in eps 30 something. Heard the writer got replaced. 

And @LaLa Healing Love is good? Can share some motivation? Cos it's super duper long... 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And @LaLa Healing Love is good? Can share some motivation? Cos it's super duper long... 

I watched Healing Love too @SilverMoonTea.  It is a typical weekend drama. The acting was good. For a weekend drama the pace wasn’t too bad, the script was good . FL suffered a lot though.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

3 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

@UnniSara what are you watching these days? Other than A man in a veil?

I am watching it and Samgwang Villa, sometimes I check on Brilliant Heritage but it is almost finished. I didn't catch up with My perfect life, the female villain is even worse than Yura lol

Hi @Nohamahmoud2002 

I am watching Lie after Lie/ Lies of Lies with Lee YuRi, Stranger 2. I  dropped two daily drama. The Brilliant Herritage because of the stupidity, My perfect life  because of the stupidity. 
If the secrets are revealed so early why is the FL still suffering at the same pain level. The Brilliant Herritage - I expected the FL to cut ties but the writer found a way to put the blame on the FL. Since when did the FL get preference over her sister . Even her step nephew saw it how can she not.  I don’t watch but I do read the comments for other viewers.  Smh  Join me - -> 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

12 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

oh he is or how he punched that JS right in his face and kick him to the side. clap, that was awesome, poor that guy. I think What DY said is right he is just a seeker attention, cuz I think his father just think of his reputation and work. And have I mentioned this, how cool DY when he tried to stop JC by catching the ball and said "You, should teach you a lesson" aww.. also the recent one also the ball catching, that baseball one enough to make me fall for the athlete oppa too. \now I get confused why I love them all. muahahaha.

lolsss, this is the best scene of all! huahahaha. poor dok jin, all his image got ruined in one blow that moment. His crush, oh sonsaeng, lol. 

I like how Lee Do Hyun acts as 38 year dad trapped inside his young body. Like JDJ, he also tried his best to be a better husband and dad, but I guess reality hits him so hard. He got ditched at work and looked down by that evil boss. 

haha, you're right. Especially if that person is living a hard life all his life it adds more wrinkle double than those who live comfortably. But I think the adult DY is not that bad, he is handsome. And they pick the right actor for his young character, they look a bit similar. 

I think you were right, or was it LaLa that the Bully does like Si Ah. LOL, so many lovelines. I am now curious if he was that fat little boy who once bullied Si Ho. 

I'm curious what's the backstory for baseball player played by Wi Ha Joon. As in does he share the same experience as the twins where his parents are also MBA (married by accident). I'm more than happy that he plays the good guy (who doesn't get the girl again, LOL). Perhaps he could be a match for Ae Rin. There should ideally be enough ladies to go around for these cute guys other than the OTP hahaha.

I love Deok Jin and Ae Rin. They are such good comedic relief character and yet not over-done or make you feel they are not needed in the show. Her disappointment of ahjussi Dae Young cracks me up, "You insulted my memory". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yoon Sang Hyun just needs a makeover and he'll look dashing but now he's supposed to look disappointing and he is looking more like ahjussi than compared to what everyone remember of him in his earlier years aka. Lee Do Hyun. I can totally relate as I remember very clearly that a crush my friend had on a sunbae who is now married to one of our classmates were pretty cute then. And she showed me his recent pictures and I was SO SHOCKED, because he look completely different to how I remember him! Makes me seriously doubt my own memory. :BulbaConfused:

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 5
14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

If you can bear the long story, some evil step-mother schemes, missed chances they you're welcome to watch :D

The story itself is quite good, but the female lead suffer for almost 3/4 of the drama before she could finally enjoy her happiness. 

Yeon Jeong Hoon in here play as the male lead who is divorced and has a daughter too. And his ex-wife is a terrible one and wish to gain him back too. :lol: A little bit similar with his role in Lies of Lies. He and the female lead is step-siblings by marriage of their parents but because of some schemes by his mother, the FL was lost and never found until she's older. In the end YJH and the FL become a couple, but that only happened for a short scene at the finale if I remember correctly. 

The episodes is 40 episodes (80 eps 35 mins each)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM Is there an indicator on JH for link clicks? I think Ong Seong Wu's fans are actively promoting. Come join us soon!

You can see from your tweet activity. That’s how we know that our promotion on Twitter has been working for us & which gives us a lot of traction . For example,  Joonchae ship is very popular . 

Spoiler

eJnAFMe.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@Alice Wonderland @mademoisellesia

Deok Jin and Ae Rin definitely the comic-relief in this drama. Ae Rin's expression in the beginning of ep 4 is hillarious. I think I saw a meme in twitter with her expression in there LOL.

And Deok Jin. I was laughing so much in his scene when his supposed great character was drenched by juice in front of his crush.

The Class President name is Ji Ho, not Si Ho. I think he might feel jealous or suspicious with Woo Young because of his friendliness with Shi Ah. If Dae Young reveals himself to Woo Young, maybe he can help him, after all Ji Ho wants to be a cool person like DY, based on the epilogue.

About Ji Hoon, I think like the other guys back then in 2000, he likes Da Jung just because of her characteristic and charms. I too would like to know more about his story but I still rooted for Da Jung and Dae Young to reconcile. And rather than Ae Rin, he can be the potential lover for another young anchor (the one who is kind and polite, not the rude one). Ae Rin and Deok Jin can be a couple or maybe Deok Jin can be a couple with his crush the teacher. :laugh:

Haa the lack of communication is surely one of the big problem between couples or husband and wives. And since both Da Jung and Dae Young struggled and faced reality earlier than others, it did take a toll on them too. Both still care and love each other, but couldn't help to say mean things when they're too tired and having a hard time. I think what Dae Young said while he's drunk is the final straw that made Da Jung decided to divorce him.

I think we need to open 18 Again thread, to not bother others with our drama reviews and opinion :MewGiggle:

@mademoisellesia , do you want to open it? Alice said she didn't want to when I asked her on discord last night. If you don't, then I think I'll open it when I got the time, probably tonight and edited it during weekend. Your shrines are great so I think you'd do a good job with the drama thread too. I still not done with updating with mine :brb:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 hours ago, LaLa said:

A little bit similar with his role in Lies of Lies. He and the female lead is step-siblings by marriage of their parents but because of some schemes by his mother, the FL was lost and never found until she's older. In the end YJH and the FL become a couple, but that only happened for a short scene at the finale if I remember correctly. 

The episodes is 40 episodes (80 eps 35 mins each)

@LaLa It was a good drama. I really hated the step mother . I really hate the reason for the scheme she did. It made no sense at all. She acted like 

Spoiler

SHE ACTED LIKE THE COMPANY HER HUSBAND RAN WAS HIS WHEN IN ACTUALITY. IT BELONGED TO THE DAUGHTER SHE ABANDONED.  Her reasoning is because the chairwoman wasn’t nice to her son. But the Chairwoman knew she married that man for his money not love.  If she had loved him, she would have loved his daughter. His daughter was there first, he raised her after losing his wife he truly loved.  I even felt she wasn’t sorry for what she did because she couldn’t wait to be adopted by FL’s grandmother and receive awards also. Then her children who had no blood ties to the chairwoman to inherit her fortune. GREEDY WOMAN 

• Like 3