Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz morning (yawnnnn...i wish i could sleep in)... I was so happy to know now I probably can go to the Glen area if i want to (gotta check that on the map whether it's still within the 25km radius). And I'm sooo looking forward to having retails open. I just found out that Target at one of my local shopping malls is closing permanently T_T .. Let's hope the number stays relatively low.

Awww...you're so sweet still keeping the little books for me. I wasn't sure so I thought best to let you know I completed the set. Thank youuuu and sorry to cause you any incovenience holding onto them. 

hahah its all good, they were taking up space or anything haha.

Yeah its sad to know that quite a few shops wont ever open again despite Govt plans to allow re-opening on the 1st/2nd of Nov.

Big hit to our economy this lockdown that was supposed to be for "2 weeks to flatten the curve"......6 months later......LOL

Biggest LOL is how today officially Hairdressers are allowed to open, coz like they know everyone is desperate to get a cut. hahaha...im already booked in for next week HAHAHA, very much in need of a cut. Going to be interesting to be again the only state where a face mask is mandatory as soon as you leave your house, while the other states....still no masks needed....

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz and @SnowBlob: I love reading your updates on how things are going in Australia. I get excited for both of you when the restrictions are lifted little by little. I'm like, "Yay, they can put one foot outside their door now!". Haha!

:heart: haha yaaay, slightly more freedom.....like just a bit. Many things still arent open, so it sort of is like no reason really to be out so long apart from essential stuff....unless you're one of those who go to the park to meet up with people for hours on end.

Not gonna lie, this stage 4 lockdown, I've never seen big parks or small local parks soo busy in my life. like everyday there were people flocking there and just hanging around just to get outside and semi socialize within the legal rules.

Hows it traveling for you over there? Probably a bit more freedom than what we've had or got as of todays new rule.

• Like 10

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Don't they use some snow machine to make snow? It'd at least melt to the ground and no need to clean up. What happens to the potato flakes after use?

i dont know they would probably clean it up

i mean it does take hours to get the scenes perfect so it would make sense to have potato flakes so it does get melty and gross in a few minutes

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@mirmz Oooohhh..didn't know they use potato flakes as fake snow! I know they 'fake' the rain by purposely spraying water using sprinkler or something..never thought of how they would fake a snow. Now i know.

@TRaNz My beloved hairdresser is now so far away T_T but hey I can make it there within the 25km rule i think. I also can't wait to have my hair done but because it's far away, I think it will take a bit of organising to do before I can book in a fixed date or something. So all this time...have you been doing your hair in a man bun or something? Or let it down like 

jFNVDRj.jpg

I

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

5 hours ago, mirmz said:

oh the weather here is all weird: it can range from 80- 30 degrees in october so u never know what ur getting until it hits. two years ago it snowed on easter sunday :"( 

u just never know what's gonna happen like one day it might be sunny and 70 f and the next cold and rainy around 40 degrees :shocked:

That stinks! People will always be sick because of the dramatic weather changes!

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@Tofu hehehehhe.. Now we can travel 25km! That's 5x further than yesterday (5km was the limit until yesterday). Now i can't wait to be able to go regional and go on a mini holiday or something. How's things on your end? Mmm...presidential election is coming up right?

That's good, but that would only be enough for me to go to work if I lived there. LOL! Things have definitely eased up but America is also not doing well in containing the spread of the virus too. The presidential election is coming up in a few weeks here. I already voted by mail so I will not be going to the polls on that day. Both candidates are not that great so I don't think much will change either way. =(

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

:heart: haha yaaay, slightly more freedom.....like just a bit. Many things still arent open, so it sort of is like no reason really to be out so long apart from essential stuff....unless you're one of those who go to the park to meet up with people for hours on end.

Not gonna lie, this stage 4 lockdown, I've never seen big parks or small local parks soo busy in my life. like everyday there were people flocking there and just hanging around just to get outside and semi socialize within the legal rules.

Hows it traveling for you over there? Probably a bit more freedom than what we've had or got as of todays new rule.

Haha! The parks here are also pretty packed too. There's this hiking trail I used to visit and there would be a few people but now you can barely find parking. If I want to go, I either have to go super early or after dinner time. Are you just staying home everyday then? Do you at least have a backyard to go out and get some air? There are no restrictions with traveling within the states and to other states. Some states have less restrictions than others. Where I live, our restriction is in the middle. A lot of places are opened but only in limited capacity. Our cases are steadily rising so I'm anticipating more restrictions coming soon. 

• Like 8
  • Shocked 2
5 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz My beloved hairdresser is now so far away T_T but hey I can make it there within the 25km rule i think. I also can't wait to have my hair done but because it's far away, I think it will take a bit of organising to do before I can book in a fixed date or something. So all this time...have you been doing your hair in a man bun or something? Or let it down like 

HAHAHHA, ummm I leave it all out and down....going for that 'homeless' look. HAHAHA

Im told traffic is like near normal again...busy...no surprise.

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha! The parks here are also pretty packed too. There's this hiking trail I used to visit and there would be a few people but now you can barely find parking. If I want to go, I either have to go super early or after dinner time. Are you just staying home everyday then? Do you at least have a backyard to go out and get some air? There are no restrictions with traveling within the states and to other states. Some states have less restrictions than others. Where I live, our restriction is in the middle. A lot of places are opened but only in limited capacity. Our cases are steadily rising so I'm anticipating more restrictions coming soon. 

Yeah that sounds about right, going super early or late just to get your free time at the park/trail in.

Yes i am staying at home daily, I was made for it. Was always the 'homebody' type, so lockdown wasn't' that hard for me.

Fresh air would be going to the back yard to do the washing or taking the rubbish....that is also what i classified as exercise..."crossfit" HAHAHAHAHAH

Wow, those restrictions are different going through to different states. Thats the thing, the allowance of travel is what spreads the virus around. So how our state was pretty much its own island for awhile with boarders shutdown from everywhere else. LOL.

Caused havoc everywhere for people who lived near boarders and traveled back n forth daily.

I am now able to go get Gongcha as it is 23 km away from me, so just under 25km rule. LMFAO

Also, Krystal's new kdrama started...its called 'Search' time to see how interesting this drama is.:thinking:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@cherrhys88 just wanted to tag you here to come and chat with us. We talk about everything under the sun here! 

What other dramas are you watching besides Brahms?

Back reading about potato flakes used as snow...this came to mind

b2129172000822490db50f7925013626.gif

• Haha 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Hello! Brahms is the only on-going drama I'm watching. I usually wait for the dramas to conclude before bingeing otherwise I'll be anxious for the ending, which is what's happening to me right now with Brahms. hahaha!  The only other drama that I've watched while on-going was IONTBO. These two really piqued my interest on the very episode. Right now I'm waiting for Lie After Lie and Alice to conclude before going back and bingeing on them. 

I'll back read the thread to get on swing of things here. Thanks for tagging me though. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
4 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@abs-oluteM Hello! Brahms is the only on-going drama I'm watching. I usually wait for the dramas to conclude before bingeing otherwise I'll be anxious for the ending, which is what's happening to me right now with Brahms. hahaha!  The only other drama that I've watched while on-going was IONTBO. These two really piqued my interest on the very episode. Right now I'm waiting for Lie After Lie and Alice to conclude before going back and bingeing on them. 

I'll back read the thread to get on swing of things here. Thanks for tagging me though. :smile:

I definitely recommend Lie After Lie.  This is how makjang should be done! . Let us know how you feel after you have seen it . By the way we do have a drama review section that you can check out. Feel free to write one too.

https://janghaven.com/forum/31-k-drama-k-movie-reviews/

I am sad that both Brahms and Lie After Lies will end this week. But I think it is better to end it well then to drag out the plot. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz 

and I have started on Search. I'd classified as a drama shot like Predator. Although I don't think the "culprit" is an alien.

o0o00o0o0o0o...sounds like a serious drama.....the culprit is Krystals killer looks... :love: hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@SnowBlob @TRaNz its funny that hair dresser is our main target when the lock down were lifted at our sides too....

and as Msia is going into 3rd wave now.....some had swarm into the hair saloon to avoid their hair growing too long if we are to be under lock again

Wow 3rd wave...daymm....im hoping we dont get to that, but yes hair salons are busy this week and the week after, its crazy. Never been so excited to get a hair cut in like forever hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 4