Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle @Chocolate no idea how to overcome this . I think all the sites would have the same problem. Not sure how else to upload videos. From now I’ll just use YT & Twitter. 

sigh 

hi @mirmz

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM It is do-able with a PC. Just have to grab the http links for photos and embed here. Videos are definitely the harder ones so if it is not already on YT or Twitter then we'll have to download and reupload. Otherwise, I guess we just stick to sharing a link like we have been doing.

I'm more annoyed with the disappearing links from the past postings because that really affect A LOT of things embedded elsewhere and had wanted to keep. :Rip:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

@SnowBlob We outtt!!!!!

Declared that Wednesday Melbourne will be opening up retails, hospitality and all that stuff again. Of course with limits and covid rules BUT we opeennnnn.....25km rule still in place but will be lifted end of first week November.

Finalllyyyyyy :GrowDerp:

@abs-oluteM just watched the latest 2 eps of Search....omg its soooooo good. You would have loved Ep6.  HAHAHHA abs-solutely. :smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

28 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

just watched the latest 2 eps of Search....omg its soooooo good. You would have loved Ep6.  HAHAHHA abs-solutely. :smug:

Kkkkkkkk.  Are you also using my weakness to sell this drama to me ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@TRaNz my crying reaction was tears of happiness :jinbtscry: we made it! I'm already looking forward to going window shopping and visiting IKEA. Although IKEA might have to wait..i bet it's gonna be fulllll of people this weekend! Have you had your haircut yet? Hopefully ppl still do the 'right' thing and stay safe so we won't have third wave....

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Jane thanks! Hope our number stays low... I'm not expecting to have eliminated covid 100% but if it stays low then it's good enough. A lot of restrictions will be eased in the coming days... And I feel ppl will all go crazy coz we ve been in lockdown for so long...so hopefullllyyy...we all remember to stay safe:brb:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 minute ago, SnowBlob said:

@Jane thanks! Hope our number stays low... I'm not expecting to have eliminated covid 100% but if it stays low then it's good enough. A lot of restrictions will be eased in the coming days... And I feel ppl will all go crazy coz we ve been in lockdown for so long...so hopefullllyyy...we all remember to stay safe:brb:

And summer is coming for you right? Cooping up in that heat would be nuts!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Kkkkkkkk.  Are you also using my weakness to sell this drama to me ? 

hahaha, ep 6 had the shower scene. LOL. ill stop there. :cool:

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz my crying reaction was tears of happiness :jinbtscry: we made it! I'm already looking forward to going window shopping and visiting IKEA. Although IKEA might have to wait..i bet it's gonna be fulllll of people this weekend! Have you had your haircut yet? Hopefully ppl still do the 'right' thing and stay safe so we won't have third wave....

haircut is this Thursday....super keen for it!

Yeha lets prayyy that we can keep numbers very low.

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Congratulations @TRaNz @SnowBlob and all other Victorians! You made it! Now make sure it's doesn't surge again!

Also Tranz - Are you joining us for the members' game? :yoongibtspls:

Ah no idea, chances look slim, looks too complex. LOL.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, Jane said:

Congratulations @TRaNz @SnowBlob and all other Victorians! You made it! Now make sure it's doesn't surge again!

Omg! @TRaNz @SnowBlob Are you guys from Melbourne too?? :BulbaOWO: I'm so looking forward to getting out again 

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Haha, Yep, I think I've forgotten what life is like outside of dramas now XD

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@joccu__ Just in time to cook through the winter season! I like the idea of doing one room by one room, it sounds like your house is always in progress and changing. You never get bored.

I had a relaxing weekend. Went to work for a little bit on Saturday. Karaoke-ed with @abs-oluteM @stroppyse @LaLa yesterday on the Discord! You must join us next time! I wanted to catch up with all my dramas and begin Start Up but I only managed 2 episodes of More Than Friends. But that's okay, because I am off this Thursday and Friday. Yay!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 3