Havenites Dabang

39 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha and the kiss BTS, LJW quickly runaway after the kiss? Seems so shy? Lols... The kiss BTS also Go Ara the one move her lips. Not him bwahaha... Moreover when Go Ara alrd debut, he's still 6 y.o or something :poliWeird: I can see why @mademoiselle object to this ship :duckno:

Hahaha, my feeling is that LJW and GA are friends with good chemistry - they both naturally tend to have good cast chemistry with the people they work with. :BulbaOWO::hearties:  I don't think they think too much about the age gap - GA looked so shocked when LJW said he was only 6...hahahaha. But for context, she was only 13 herself?

I feel like LJW has only done limited kiss scenes as well since this is his first lead role and the young actors are always a bit weary with scandals, so often more awkward whenever you watch them in kissing BTS. They all look like they want to run away  :idk: Can't be helped I guess. I always find the kissing behind the scenes more fun to watch in Taiwanese dramas than Korean ones since they're more silly about it and will definitely throw crumbs without second thought. It's like they want to kill their fans :laugh:

51 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @JenL we need to discourage @SilverMoonTea from opening ship threads before drama ends . She always abandon the ship :Mimed:. Look at Do You Like Brahms!  

Hahahaha, I think it's like an intense burst of shipping..and then it's over  :laugh:

25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The brahms ship moving too well... I lost interest :laugh:

I think that angsty, unspoken tension type of love is your speciality... :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@abs-oluteM @JenL @SilverMoonTea

Hahahahahahahaha you guys. 

Ok first thing first, to clarify, I don't encourage any ships. Purely because there are too much intrusion to the actors' personal lives. If I put myself in their shoes, I'd hate someone forcing something on me too. Eventually such intrusion leads to extreme delulu actions from shippers and shipper wars.

I can probably go as far as shipping them on-screen and when the drama is still on air but after that I lose interest because there are no "new" interactions like when the drama was on air (edits or fan-fics doesn't count as they are made-up), and I always have other dramas to keep me occupied (no time lar!) even though that "fondness" for them remains. 

Best example would be couple like Joe Chang and Ariel Lin whom I love it each time they unite to do something, as it brings back fond memories and the feelings when I watched It Started with A Kiss, but I don't necessary need them to be together, especially now Ariel is married. 

Did LJW run away? He was pretty shy in Search:WWW kiss scene too. You guys should check it out. Oh @JenL ma new Oppa Lee Do Hyun is also first leading role, he didn't run away after his kiss scenes. He even tell Kim Ha Neul Noona that he's never done kiss scenes before while before that bragged to PD nim he's really good at it. Cheeky sh*t :laugh: When are you gonna join us in 18 Again??? It's REALLY REALLY good! It'll end next week so you can binge watch over the weekend. 

Do You Like Brahms? team is really working super hard promoting and selling their DVD boxset. They sell as hard as us @abs-oluteM for 18 Again, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
On 11/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, SnowBlob said:

@Jane yes.i also only found out that they now have insta youtube and twitter official account. And watched their 2012 arafes concert for just a bit yesterday on their youtube acc. I think I'm gonna watch it while I'm studying or else I feel like it's gonna be a waste of time watching 2.5 hours past concert :niu:

Haha! I think it would be pretty good background music. As long as you have some breaks to fangirl! :wow2:

@katakwasabi That third gif is beautiful!

34 minutes ago, Lynne said:

Its saturdayyyy 

Indeed it is! Whoohoo! How is everyone spending it?

I have just been on a photo-walk with some friends and now chilling at a cafe. It's rainy and cool, so it's kinda cozy having a warm drink in hand right now. :zzzz:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

47 minutes ago, Jane said:

ndeed it is! Whoohoo! How is everyone spending it?

No difference especially now that we're on a lock down. And I have been working from home. The lines are blurred. And they have just extended our lock down as numbers aren't dropping. Sigh

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

3 hours ago, Jane said:

It's rainy and cool, so it's kinda cozy having a warm drink in hand right now. :zzzz:

Awww your day sounds fun Jane. :love:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

No difference especially now that we're on a lock down. And I have been working from home. The lines are blurred. And they have just extended our lock down as numbers aren't dropping. Sigh

Take care Triplem....... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Lynne said:

Take care Triplem....... 

Thanks lynne.

Hi @mirmz ....how are things? Me being busybody- how's Carter & Jeff ? :D

@TRaNz Private Lives ...finally the OTP meets!! Still not enough screen time of them together. But at least they are working together. In a way I do pity Han Son . He does all the hard work but he ain't getting the girl. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

32 minutes ago, mirmz said:

lol i was just going to say hi! hi tripleeeeeeeeee

my town is getting more and more corona cases and it's pretty scary :lettalKWA:

but jeff n carter r doing fine :zzzz:

how ru doing?

Where I’m staying too there are more & more cases ! There are clusters of cases near my place of work . Fortunately I’m working from home.  So would you switch to online learning then? 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Where I’m staying too there are more & more cases ! There are clusters of cases near my place of work . Fortunately I’m working from home.  So would you switch to online learning then? 

no i am scared about getting sick, but i still want to keep going to school for as long as possible.

• Like 6

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I saw the news and the expanded CMCO, I thought I read wrong when I saw how much it was expanded. Argh!

Take care @mirmz!

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

@mirmz @abs-oluteM Stay safe, you two. :couplehug: And everyone too.

I went grocery shopping today and there are sooo many people that I don't think the 1.5 m distance was even followed but we all have masks on so hopefully that's that...

I'm heading back to the office full time :letalQQ: . I'll miss sneaking in here whenever I want in "broad daylight".

I trimmed the hedges now my hands are trembling, can't type properly :PsyWhat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

ughhhh im so bored rn. :PikaRIP:

im working on this stupid american history project on the thirteen colonies. i got fricken connecticut. why connecticut?! :ChikoWTF:why not something interesting like rhode island or virginia? i just really hate american history class. :PiplupCry:

Edited by mirmz
typo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

I'm really behind with all latest drama now... MTF, Do do sol, Search...

Cos well, I picked Enrique Geum, lols... @JeannieBean. Such a lovely drama... 

@mademoiselle MTF

Spoiler

I'm now more excited with Jinju & the chef storyline :lenny:

Haven't watched last ep, looks like Soo turn into diabetic induced guy? :laugh:

@mirmz hi hi... I like World War History only, American history a bit zzz but still better than my own country history haha....

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mirmz hi hi... I like World War History only, American history a bit zzz but still better than my own country history haha....

american history is boring in general but i am getting a's and b's in it so i guess it's not too bad. i just dont really like what's being taught, i sit next to a complete moron in class, and the teacher has the most monotone boring voice ever. the real struggle is not to fall asleep in that class. :VulpixZZZ:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3