Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

@wallflowersforjane 12 is consider small numbers tbh, lol. I'd think there are more Potterheads. Maybe when the club is opened there will be more that'll join. Not all would come here & read through the thread.

What do people who like Twilight call themselves? LMAO. I'm not creating one but just wondering. 😛

It's really respectable for a 1-day old forum! For sure, more will join as we gain more members and they see it in the clubs.

I just googled. Twihards (I heard this before), Twilighters, Fanpires.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Bahahahaha. Sounds weird for the first and last. What is fanpires?

Fans + vampires?

1 minute ago, JenL said:

I thought there were no more Twilight fans in existence, haha! (no offence meant to anyone who might still like the books/ movies!)

Not sure about that, Jen! Robert Pattinson's Batman trailer came out today (?) and I am seeing reappearances of Edward on my feed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, wallflowersforjane said:

Not sure about that, Jen! Robert Pattinson's Batman trailer came out today (?) and I am seeing reappearances of Edward on my feed. 

Oh yeahhh, I forgot about that! Honestly I can't picture RPatz as Batman, but I think I have a bias to always think of Batman as Christian Bale 😅 I suppose Twilight was like HP to some generation of teenage girls

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I didn't watch it! But I saw the first teaser, the camera screen test? That looked really cool. But I am not a comic book movie fan so I skip them.

I posted the trailer couple pages back. Have a look! It actually looks good. As dark as the Dark Knight.

@JenL Yeah Christian Bale is my fave Batman to date.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oh yeahhh, I forgot about that! Honestly I can't picture RPatz as Batman, but I think I have a bias to always think of Batman as Christian Bale 😅 I suppose Twilight was like HP to some generation of teenage girls

And moms! Hello, 50 shades. 

RPatz has the jawline though. It was sharp.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

@mademoisellesia Defs my favourite Batman! And when you said the trailer was dark, I got curious and watched it. It does look dark which is good (can't do the cheesey superhero films like Avengers)...but I also can't tell what the story is 😂

• Like 8

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

@JenL Hahaha, as trailer should be I think - not show us too much so we'd be surprised when watching it. He's going up against The Riddler and Cat Woman.

Cat Woman is also another one that needs to thread carefully in portrayal, lol. The actress plays Leta Lestrange in Fantastic Beast 2. Hmmm, could barely remember her.

• Like 8

@wallflowersforjane Oh yeah, I forgot about that other audience! 🤣 I always pictured Bruce Wayne to be super suave and fancy and in a tux, but this looks like it's taking his character in a different direction, so might work with dark RPatz and his sharp jawline, haha

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

@JenL Hahaha, as trailer should be I think - not show us too much so we'd be surprised when watching it. He's going up against The Riddler and Cat Woman.

Cat Woman is also another one that needs to thread carefully in portrayal, lol. The actress plays Leta Lestrange in Fantastic Beast 2. Hmmm, could barely remember her.

Ooh Zoe Kravitz! She would be perfect as Cat Woman. She has that slinky air about her.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

This is true! I also have no memory of Leta Lestrange either...I always thought I knew the HP universe and all it's actors well, but I think it's grown too big for me these days!

• Like 7

Same. I am not very good with characters outside of HP. Fantastic Beasts I only saw it once. I was supposed to watch the play but I was not in a rush since they keep extending it and then covid happened.

Yeah, HP already has a lot of characters, so adding all those ones in FB makes it hard to remember. I saw the play in my city when it came out- The story was cheesey (Especially since it was not written by the author, so the style was different), but the actors, special effects, costumes and settings were all amazing. Hopefully you get to see it one day if you still want to.

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yeah, HP already has a lot of characters, so adding all those ones in FB makes it hard to remember. I saw the play in my city when it came out- The story was cheesey (Especially since it was not written by the author, so the style was different), but the actors, special effects, costumes and settings were all amazing. Hopefully you get to see it one day if you still want to.

So totally jealous of you! I was hoping Cursed Child would make its way to Asia soon in 2020/2021 since we usually get the Australian touring productions over here. The story's not great but its the effects I really want to see!

• Like 7

I'm stoked that Mulan is going to be released in theaters here in the sandpit on Sep 4th, rather than only in Disney+. But with the rising cases of COVID positives again, I don't think it's safe to be in movie houses now. Sigh, I was waiting for this movie from last year.

mulan_p_incredible_hero_mobile_131e78a8.

• Like 6

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm stoked that Mulan is going to be released in theaters here in the sandpit on Sep 4th, rather than only in Disney+. But with the rising cases of COVID positives again, I don't think it's safe to be in movie houses now. Sigh, I was waiting for this movie from last year.

I'm excited for Mulan too! I was thinking about getting rid of my Disney+ account because I don't use it that often anymore; however, I'm keeping it an extra month so I can watch Mulan. Haha!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm excited for Mulan too! I was thinking about getting rid of my Disney+ account because I don't use it that often anymore; however, I'm keeping it an extra month so I can watch Mulan. Haha!

Disney+ is the best and safest way it can be shown during this time. 😊 But my heart also says the big screen would have been the most awesome way to watch it. 🥴 Oh well, it's because I'm really so excited for live action Mulan, even more than when the first animated version was released. Theaters, even if open now, are off the table for the meantime.

• Like 7

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero