Havenites Dabang

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@LaLa Try this one https://www.wizardingworld.com/

It's the official one. The ones outside of this tells me I'm a Hufflepuff and my Potterhead colleague laugh at me.

Is this site previously known as pottermore? Or different sites?

@abs-oluteM Madam President! You found your title at last! 😉

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Is this site previously known as pottermore? Or different sites?

Yes, it used to be Pottermore. They revamped it and changed the name a few years ago after the movies came out if I recall correctly. 

• Like 9

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I am not sure. They did allow you to use your Pottermore account to register.

I think it's merged into one after Fantastic Beast comes out.

5 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

Yes, it used to be Pottermore. They revamped it and changed the name a few years ago after the movies came out if I recall correctly. 

Ahh if it's used to be pottermore and I signed in with my previous account, does it mean I can re-take the sorting quiz? I think I was sorted to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff back then when the site is still pottermore (yes I made 2 accounts with different email because I'm curious. And because of different results I am confused 😂😂

@abs-oluteM Question, does the club already open to public or currently only staffs can make the club? 

tag @mademoisellesia in case she wants to open the Wizarding World Club in the near future

• Like 10

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa If you use the same email, it will automatically port all your old information over. If you use a different email then you can re-take the quiz. But I think it also depends on how long ago you last logged in. If it was when it was still Pottermore, you can probably take it again. I'd logged in since it changed to Pottermore so all my info [house, wand, patronus] is already saved.

Patronus: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 10

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

I did the house test long ago and my house was Slytherin, my old patronus was a fox and my wand was a unicorn core. I did the quizzes again late last year, got sorted into gryffindor, my patronus is a fox terrier and my wand core is pheonix. Hahaha

Anyways, I like that both patronus is a fox but different kinds 🤣

Spoiler

20191020_085037.jpg

Screenshot_20191020-091702_Samsung_Inter

SmartSelect_20191020-091943_Samsung_Inte

I wonder will it change again if I retake the quiz 🤣. I don't recall making a new account to retake the quiz. Or did I 🤔😅

Edit: just checked and yep..a different login is required to retake the quizzes.

• Like 10

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

@abs-oluteM 3 more weeks of stage 4 lockdown.

But even up till now, its undecided if in 3 weeks we go back to stage 3 or extend stage 4 for another 4 weeks ontop. LOL.

Its stupid, I dont even know anymore. I get jealous when I see friends who live in other states in Australia, but they just going out, eating out having fun. hahaha

Whats the situation for you over there?

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Shocked 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

But even up till now, its undecided if in 3 weeks we go back to stage 3 or extend stage 4 for another 4 weeks ontop. LOL.

Its stupid, I dont even know anymore. I get jealous when I see friends who live in other states in Australia, but they just going out, eating out having fun. hahaha

this are not in lock down here.....unless it a red zone.....for us we just need to ensure to follow the SOP to avoid being fine...

however some ppl arent going out.....so the traffic was a lil bit less

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

It's under control here so far. No restrictions , just no large group gatherings and travel abroad for vacation though for work it is allowed. But there are a number of procedures enforced like wearing masks almost everywhere, physical distancing etc. 

Maybe cause the numbers are not coming down for you guys , so they need to extend it I suppose. Is it  only where you are that numbers are going up? What about the other states? I think my family in Sydney seems alright

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

@abs-oluteM Question, does the club already open to public or currently only staffs can make the club? 

At the moment, we're testing out the function , so only staff can open clubs. We also need to set some ground rules for club owners as they ultimately will be responsible for the moderation of their own clubs. So we just need some time to go into that. But we should release it soon . Members shop with points etc will be coming once we sort out our fundings ...hopefully by next month. All I can say is build your "real estates" and have some quality content ...ahahahahah.....

• Like 10

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

yeah for us its still that stupid curfew of not being allowed at between 8pm-5am. masks is mandatory the moment you leave your house. Oh and the 5km from your house is enforced unless you have govt permit allowing you to go further than that. Many businesses are doing it touch, from minimal restricted trading to closing down permanently. Just cant cope. Its sad.

So in Australia, only my state has this intense lockdown. Our numbers are the highest in our country but nothing like overseas.

They are on the trend down, but the consequences is also great. we sitting around the high 100s daily now from 700s. other states get like single digits or low teens for daily cases.

Covid makes me sad....ruining everythingggggggggggg

• Sad 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

yeah for us its still that stupid curfew of not being allowed at between 8pm-5am. masks is mandatory the moment you leave your house. Oh and the 5km from your house is enforced unless you have govt permit allowing you to go further than that. Many businesses are doing it touch, from minimal restricted trading to closing down permanently. Just cant cope. Its sad.

So in Australia, only my state has this intense lockdown. Our numbers are the highest in our country but nothing like overseas.

They are on the trend down, but the consequences is also great. we sitting around the high 100s daily now from 700s. other states get like single digits or low teens for daily cases.

yes true....Covid had actually affected our daily life and now we have to learn to live with the new normal.....

we need to wear masks too....those who didnt wear it at the public area and caught will be fine.....

and u cant wear your mask around your chin when you eat too....if u do that.....and caught they fine you too as they said it is against the SOP to wear the mask around your chin as you eat :x

• Like 8
1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

True ...what to do? Sigh....are you still able to order food in easily?Hope you still got your nuggets and stuff ... For us delivery of everything really is a way of life now. What I do miss is freely going out without worrying....even cinemas and stuff...everyone sits one seat apart . But at least you can go , though I have yet to ever since March

• Like 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

To those who are interested 😄

Threads that are ready for take over ! Feel free to sent me DM if interested 🙂

kdramas:
1. Do You Like Brahms?
2. Record of Youth 청춘기록
3. Oh! Samgwang Villa 오!삼광빌라
k-artists
1. Jung Kyung Ho 정경호
2.Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석
3. Ha Ji Won 전해림
4.  Jun Ji Hyun 전지현
5. Kim Hee Sun 김희선
6. Joo Won 주원

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

@NiteWalker yeah thats about the same here in my state with the mask and fines. I mean it makes sense but is a bit annoying...just a bit.

@abs-oluteM like food is still ok, can order to be delivered or if within 5km, you can drive to pick it up. Ive driven to McDonalds like once since stage 4 lockdowns rolled in. Not because worried of getting pulled over and questioned. Ill still be ok, but its coz it was raining and i didnt want my car to get wet. LMAO.

Still cant believe this all happened 5 months ago, the whole work from home thing. We wont be fully in the office until like...Q2 2021.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh there is real estates give away! 🤣🤣

Ah... hello all. How was your sunday. I was busy guessing the staff and playing games and also watching kdrama. Hahaha. What a tight schedule, isnt it?

I went to work on a Sunday ! 

@TRaNz ! Hi ! I hope you're doing alright despite the lockdown.

Same with me in my country Philippines. The situation here is not also good. I wasn't able to go home to my hometown since March. I am stuck in my work place since the lockdown as well. I prefer this set up anyway rather than being caught with the virus. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

@mademoisellesia @Phikyl @LaLa

Spoiler

Every quiz I have done, official or otherwise says I am a Ravenclaw. Not going to re-buy the merch if they re-sort me differently! Oh I am a Thunderbird in Ilvermony!

@Phikyl Gosh, I missed your DP! Seeing it brought some familiarity to this new space.

46 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

and u cant wear your mask around your chin when you eat too....if u do that.....and caught they fine you too as they said it is against the SOP to wear the mask around your chin as you eat :x

So you have to take it off completely and put it aside? Not that I disagree with it because I do think it's a little gross to put it around your chin, but the extent of the rules to police it?

• Like 11

@bluepebbles ah damm, yeah better safe than sorry. Hope youre not too homesick though.

I think depending on where your from the police enforcement is case by case as they see it and there is a small bit of leniency in it rather than just coming down super hard with a massive fine etc.

• Like 9

Hello @TRaNz long time no see. 🙋‍♀️

Hang in there. Let's hope that the vaccine is ready asap. Here in my country. According to the news I heard. The vaccine is in the process of testing clinically to some volunteers. Hope all the efforts succeed without any fail. People are so weary already any the economic stability are upside down in several sectors. The war fighting the virus should be ended soon. We pray for the best. 

• Like 9