Havenites Dabang

For the Potterhead thread, it is decided that we will wait for the Club feature to be available and create one there. Currently the Havenites interested, excluding myself, are:

Spoiler

1. Tofu

2. Wallflowersforjane

3. OsmanthusTea

4. La La

5. ssteph

6. Phikyl

Please 🙋‍♀️ if you are interested so that when it is opened, you'll be notified with tagging.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 7

@mademoisellesia @wallflowersforjane

Yes to PotterHead Club! If it got renamed to Wizarding World Club is also alright, if we want to included the Fantastic Beast movies too :)

I think let's use Potterhead to identify fellow Harry Potter fans. I've been associating HP for hospital playlist for the past few months 😂

And YAY for dark mode theme! Thank you to our hard working developers @Soju @Mouse

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

7 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hahaha @abs-oluteM , took my time didnt I? haha

Still setting up and getting used to it.

No worries at all...just happy to see you on board. How's the situation now at home? How many more weeks of quarantine?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

19 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

@mademoisellesia I wasn't before but I re-enrolled starting this year to finish up my degree. I'll still be here, but I'll have to prioritize schoolwork over JH if it comes down to it. =/

Edit: For all the Potterheads, what is your house?

That's ok, real life takes precedence. Here is where you de-stress (hopefully, lol).

My house is:

Spoiler

0*m0pYj25tg4A2mAfU.png

😭

Hmm, I just had a thought. Will there be possibly a feature where Potterheads be sorted to their house in the club? 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Phikyl Ravenclaw means you will do really well at school 😄

The house motto fits really well with my personality actually. I wasn't at all surprised with my house. 

"...Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure..."

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

Good luck with the school preparations @Phikyl You going back to school in September reminds me of new Hogwarts term which always started on September. Do you perhaps get your Hogwarts letter? 😂

My house

Spoiler

I have tried several quizzes and usually the result between Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I think I got Ravenclaw several times than Hufflepuff

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@Phikyl I'm not so sure about mine, lol - plus I did it many years ago so I may have changed since then. *Wishful thinking*

Good luck with school. New term. New beginning. 📚

---

@Frau alerted me to the new Batman teaser if anyone is interested!

It looks dark, like the Dark Knight. Robert Pattinson didn't look too bad in Bat suit but the hair is not flattering.

@LaLa Try this one https://www.wizardingworld.com/

It's the official one. The ones outside of this tells me I'm a Hufflepuff and my Potterhead colleague laugh at me.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2