Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

@staygold @NiteWalker @Lynne have you guys checked out Forever Love? @themarchioness and I recently started watching and it's really good! Do check it out if you haven't yet.

Haha, yes, I strongly hinted to @Lynneand @NiteWalkeralready but no bites so far.  Harumph!  :laugh: And where is @Phikyl?  She should watch it, too!

Btw, new episodes today,  @Mouse!!! Woohoo!  

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

1 minute ago, Mouse said:

I really can’t believe no one else is watching it @themarchioness!! It’s so good!!

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooow:heart:  The feeeels!  Haha.  

2 minutes ago, Mouse said:

as for the new episodes, would you be surprised if I told you I’m already caught up? 

I'd be more surprised if you told me you didn't know.  As for me, alas, I'm still working...

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

hiiii peopleeee :MewHi:

i only have one more day until break and i can't wait to watch anime all christmas break! :GengarAww:

it's just like please just endddddddddddd :PiplupCry:

yeah i really wanna start on attack on titan season 2 :GengarCool:

(i watched season 1 over the weekend). 

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Party! 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

25 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Haha, yes, I strongly hinted to @Lynneand @NiteWalkeralready but no bites so far.  Harumph!  :laugh: And where is @Phikyl?  She should watch it, too!

Btw, new episodes today,  @Mouse!!! Woohoo!  

im still in Professional Singles blues lols....for me to pick up another Youth Rom Com i will need times still

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

@staygold @NiteWalker @Lynne have you guys checked out Forever Love? @themarchioness and I recently started watching and it's really good! Do check it out if you haven't yet.

i check it out once i shake Professional Single out of my system....

@Alice Wonderland might like it then?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker I liked Professional Single too but I like Forever Love more. So do check it out when you get a chance!

Same.  I found Professional Single charming with the main couple incredibly sweet/entertaining, but I also found it thin on actual plot and Forever Love, by comparison, has way more substance.  

6 minutes ago, Mouse said:

clearly, promoting this drama to no end. Lol

You go, girl!!!  This drama deserves it!  

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

My Fanfics

5 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Same.  I found Professional Single charming with the main couple incredibly sweet/entertaining, but I also found it thin on actual plot and Forever Love, by comparison, has way more substance.

the plot is just fine for me to be honest....im not one to tear into plots unless they stop making sense to me lols...

i did complain how both sets of parents never show up though.....it was almost like the kids are left on their own....though of course we all knows that University students should have more freedom, however the lack of a parental appearance in the pictures does overwhelm me a bit.... :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the plot is just fine for me to be honest....im not one to tear into plots unless they stop making sense to me lols...

i did complain how both sets of parents never show up though.....it was almost like the kids are left on their own....though of course we all knows that University students should have more freedom, however the lack of a parental appearance in the pictures does overwhelm me a bit.... :)

I had zero problems with the lack of parents, LOL.. most of the story took place when they were in school anyway and we did get glimpses of their parents when they called to disapprove of their children's choice of studies - whether it was his desire to study sculpting and hers to switch to painting - so they weren't completely absent.  But apart from that they were such a nonfactor that I'm not sure what the parents would've added.

But for the plot, it wasn't anything terrible, it was just simple.  It literally revolved around the same two themes for almost the entirety of the drama.  In the first half, it was a combination of the following events: He liked her, but he wouldn't express it, and so she'd start to think maybe he liked her, but then he'd do something that would make her think he didn't like her and was annoying, and/or that he had something going on with the second female lead, while he also thought she had something going on with the second male lead.  It was just the window dressing of events that would change, but literally every time we went through another cycle, I'd think, "Oh, here we go again."  LOL.  In the second half, after they got together, it was all about how she was going to hide that from their friends -- the hijinks of which were, admittedly, pretty funny.  

Anyway, I'm not making digs at the drama, really.  It was cute and entertaining.  I definitely liked it.  I just didn't understand either my mother's obsession with it to the point that I had to listen to it on loop the last time I was visiting my parents.  By the 6th time I begged her to find something new to watch, and that's the only reason I've spent this much effort "analyzing" Professional Single.  :P 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

My Fanfics

48 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I'd be more surprised if you told me you didn't know.  As for me, alas, I'm still working...

at this hour????

lol

Hii guys... 

42 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah i really wanna start on attack on titan season 2 :GengarCool:

go for it!!!! I'm excited to binged the final season once its done airing :MewGiggle:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, Lynne said:

at this hour????

Yesss.... every day over a week now I have been working late into the night.  Weekends too.  :cry:  I'm exhausted!

(Meanwhile there's Yibo and more Forever Love to be watched.... *cries some more*)

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Shocked 1

My Fanfics

18 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Anyway, I'm not making digs at the drama, really.  It was cute and entertaining.  I definitely liked it.  I just didn't understand either my mother's obsession with it to the point that I had to listen to it on loop the last time I was visiting my parents.  By the 6th time I begged her to find something new to watch, and that's the only reason I've spent this much effort "analyzing" Professional Single.  :P 

hahaha my mom love it too...cause they make her laugh with their silly antic to be honest....my mom was all over the drama to begin with...

every times the TV play it...she watch it...she like the simple and the cute plot they given her the release from her usually teary and draggy Taiwanese Hokkien Dramas that had over 1xxx episodes per drama sometimes...

maybe thats why my mom love it ... cause they provide her the light hearted atmosphere.... and it wasnt draggy to begin with......

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@themarchioness awwwwww the story of our lifeee...

Hope you'll get a good rest on Christmas holiday.....

Have you seen this????

I totally love Hu cong mi suan's faceless arts. The artist always make this for the drama he/she likes. 

Me too, me too... I am going to have to do some work (I could literally hear my mom's voice fall when I admitted that to her the other day) but I am at least hoping to not work as much.  Just a few hours each day should be able to cover everything that I need to have done by the time I return in the new year.

And ooooh, thank you for sharing this art!  It's beautiful.  Definitely want to save those images.  Thank you, thank you!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker @themarchioness Professional Single was definitely cute and lighthearted and I liked the fact that there weren’t any ridiculous martyrdom involved. But Forever Love just tugs me more. There’s just a bit more depth to the characters and I like that it follows there story from high school to adulthood.

do u guys have the forever love thread?

• Like 5