Havenites Dabang

The label 'Trophies and Medals' under your display pic when you make a post.

Because its not centered and off to the left a bit, really annoys me. LOL. Not OCD...or is it? hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Just now, Thanie said:

Thank You for the warm welcome @abs-oluteM and @NiteWalker 🥰

How are you dear ? What have you been watching ...Long time no chat....have you visited your oppa's shrine yet? 

https://janghaven.com/topic/84-k-artist-hyun-bin-현빈/

@TRaNz @mademoisellesia mine seems ok ...it's centred ..ahahaha ...as far as I can see 😄

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

hahahaha, its not a major issue or anything, it just ever so slightly annoys me if I use FF instead of Chrome. I switch in between here and there. haha

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hahahaha, its not a major issue or anything, it just ever so slightly annoys me if I use FF instead of Chrome. I switch in between here and there. haha

I have stopped using FF years ago.. I thought that FF was gonna die off but fortunately they had a life line from Google

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barrycollins/2020/08/13/mozilla-extends-critical-firefox-search-deal-with-google/#2aa971486ea2

And oh...you are definitely OCD, tranz!!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Therefore, please allow me to report it here.

I created a bug report for the fact that you can't report a bug. 🙂

And, I also created bug reports for the two items you were trying to report.

It's all good. Thanks for tagging me so I could get the bug reports where the Developers need to see them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2

you know whats funny, when I i do the washing and hang em out to dry. for items that I actually hang on the clothes line and use pegs to hold them, its generally 2 pegs per clothing item.

Now the pegs I have come in colors like, red, blue, white and yellow......

I will ALWAYS make sure the peg colors are the same and paired up PER item of clothing. LMFAO.

If there is a mis match...nope...go find another peg. hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

How are you dear ? What have you been watching ...Long time no chat....have you visited your oppa's shrine yet? 

https://janghaven.com/topic/84-k-artist-hyun-bin-현빈/

@TRaNz @mademoisellesia mine seems ok ...it's centred ..ahahaha ...as far as I can see 😄

I'm not watching anything right now, @abs-oluteM but if could recommend something that is worth watching, I may give it a try 🙂. I just visited Oppa's shrine a while ago, I clicked on the link 😘. Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

you know whats funny, when I i do the washing and hang em out to dry. for items that I actually hang on the clothes line and use pegs to hold them, its generally 2 pegs per clothing item.

Now the pegs I have come in colors like, red, blue, white and yellow......

I will ALWAYS make sure the peg colors are the same and paired up PER item of clothing. LMFAO.

If there is a mis match...nope...go find another peg. hahahahaha

dear me....let's see if we need to get you a support group 😄

https://www.ocdaction.org.uk/do-i-have-ocd

cc @mademoisellesia who may also hv this condition

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Thanie said:

I'm not watching anything right now, @abs-oluteM but if could recommend something that is worth watching, I may give it a try 🙂. I just visited Oppa's shrine a while ago, I clicked on the link 😘. Thanks!

Honestly , there's nothing I can 100% recommend ...I remember you prefer like romance / rom-com right? 

I am currently watching Secret Forest 2 and When I was The Most Beautiful.  I am unsure about the latter as the story isn't particularly engaging....plus my oppa Ha Seok Jin is the 2nd lead...and look at how hot he is here...and if he does not end up with the girl, I'll be so mad

It puzzles me why she isn't running with open arms towards oppa...ahahahahaha... cc @joccu__

Spoiler

What I think looks fun for upcoming dramas is Zombie Detective ( cute and campy)

Spoiler

and Do You Know Brahms...with Kim Min Jae being all sexy playing the piano

Spoiler

@mademoisellesiaahahahah   not all neat goddesses are necessarily OCD 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2