Havenites Dabang

19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

rofl 

gaming is not wasting ur life......my additional incomes during my early life was from gaming you know

Wow cool. I know some people can get incomes by gaming. But in my case I more do it for my personal pleasure. 😂😂 I wish I could turn it as my side job too, which supports me with some allowances every month. 🤣🤣

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wow cool. I know some people can get incomes by gaming. But in my case I more do it for my personal pleasure. 😂😂 I wish I could turn it as my side job too, which supports me with some allowances every month. 🤣🤣

hahaha...actually i was lucky.....

u dont have to be pro...u just need to play the right games.....and we have a group of ppl who run the same dungeon every night hahaha....just for the items drop where we sell it hahaha

so yea luck is needed too

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2
31 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@im0202 Come play the alphabet games and chat more in the thread at the lounges. It should help you jump grade, lol :eeeee:

Haha I will try! But sometimes just don't have the time for chatting on work days. In the limited time I tend to check more of the drama threads. And now suddenly there are a few dramas I'm watching concurrently. This is like the peak season or what so many new dramas  :PsyWhat:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Haha I will try! But sometimes just don't have the time for chatting on work days. In the limited time I tend to check more of the drama threads. And now suddenly there are a few dramas I'm watching concurrently. This is like the peak season or what so many new dramas.

LOL, I don't mind. There had not been many good kdramas before this. Really want to get back to enjoy some good dramas.

Hello @abnoch

• Like 10
20 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Mulan - Reflection (Korean & Chinese) is out!

Lee Wen! Wow I haven't heard her in ages. Maybe they are keeping Lea for something bigger.

41 minutes ago, im0202 said:

And now suddenly there are a few dramas I'm watching concurrently. This is like the peak season or what so many new dramas

Right?! I have three upcoming. At least School Nurse Files has only 6 eps and drops them all at the same time.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate very likely we won’t be allowing shippers for clubs or even like drama threads . It may compete with our main threads . Cuz I was just reading what you guys were saying the last time , and I do understand the concerns for hot threads not to be properly moderated especially with closed clubs . It was quite problematic in the previous one . 
 Have you considered inviting them to the ship thread here? We won’t have trolls here . :smug:

our shipper mods are well prepared to ensure peace ! 

50 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

You’ll know soon ....we want you to be surprised :lenny:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)