Havenites Dabang

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

WFH definitely slacker. But I also work longer since the email inbox is in my face. Grrrrr.

Anyway its fourth quarter! Time to start clearing leave!

hahahah...

well we have till end dec to clear our leaves....and most of our leaves are all plan out.....boss forces us to plan it out cause she doesnt want all of us to go off around year end hahaha

3 minutes ago, Ameera said:

me after dropping my child in school after nearly 6 month in home 

how does it feel? 

to be free of the lil monster :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

@Ameera I miss you gal...you must have been busy. I was so happy the day they reopened school. Online schooling sucks! It was so hard to get my boy to do a thing. It felt more work for me ! Have you started Brahms? We're gonna ship it hard ... winks to @SilverMoonTea 

But if you need some eye candy and mind bending thriller ...check Alice . I am not watching , but Joo Won is abs-licious :wow:. We had a spazzing fest on the abs club.

Oh yay @mademoisellesia you started KMJ's thread...I will come ogle and add stuff once you're done. I am in love with your Yang Se Jong thread. I tweeted it out today :D

@Chocolate can I start promoting Bin Jin?...it is a waste if I don't cause it is such a perfectly done up thread.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Kim Min Jae also can dance... haha... I like multitalent oppa! 

Yes he can (and rap - he did a rapping OST for Prison Playlist)

But girl, Jang Ki Yong can rap so he's considered talented too but you already lost your love anyway... and dating back so are JJS and YYS :eeeee:

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate can I start promoting Bin Jin?...it is a waste if I don't cause it is such a perfectly done up thread.

@abs-oluteM

Ok, you decide. But Monday would be better if can wait - now like half past six because not finished yet 😰 The OCD in me can't stand it 😵😆

I am not sure how twitter works but these are some of the tags I see:

#binjin #binjincouple #BinJinShippers #binjinforreal #riricouple #HyunBin #sonyejin #cloy #love #SMARTCouple #binjinmarried

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
18 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM Can we only create drama thread once air date for the drama has been confirmed?

I want thread for this one https://mydramalist.com/43827-sisyphus-the-myth

You can create as Long as one cast is confirmed. Pls go ahead with this one. We’re hoping for more members to create threads. You guys can feel free to create for dramas you want :wow:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@im0202 I need a bit help if you would be so kind. What would you translate this to?

"연기를 하면서 실제로 설렌 적이 있다?! 점점 짓궂어지는 질문에 혼돈의 카오스"

I dumped it in translate but not too happy with what I got.

By the way, can you all imagine the sweet-sweet, soft spoken Park Eun Bin in Do You Like Brahms? to be like this? LOLLL. I saw this first and then see her in the new drama, it's like, hmm... nice transformation.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 4