Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle I just find something really random in my YAMG video analytic

lol-nabirama.png

how the heck nabi jae on is here :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: :laugh: is this because Nabirama? :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:  LOL JK. But I really had no idea this is so random :laugh::680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

it could be someone search for n fmv but landed on yamg instead, but the relevance is too far. Hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLLL :pandathink:@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate should we introduce @TRaNz to Shin Ha Kyun's, ahem, movie with Kang Hanna? :lenny::GengarCool: 

I just found out SHK's character name in that movie is Kim Min Jae.:lmao2:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Isnt that movie... ahem ahem 

Hide contents

R rated no? 

Tranz already above 18? :laugh:Don't corrupt him madem. SSH and Obsessed still traumatized me lols. 

1 hour ago, bairama said:

oh Gawdddd hahahahahaha she is with Kang Haneul there right

WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS !!!!!!:PsyWhat:

I saw the trailers for this and was like...meh historical...

Sneakily found the full movie somewhere online...skimmed through it.....

OMFG WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!

This wasnt even SPICY.....THIS WAS CATASTROHPIC  !!! HOLYYYY CRAPPPP!!!!

YOU SEE.....A LOT ..... LIKE....A FREAKIN LOT....... QUITE A FEW TIMES....OMFG...WHYY..WHY WOULD YOU RUIN MY IMAGE OF KANG HANA.....

sdakfjdfkjsghkljdf hgdsfjg

ldfjk

glkjdflgj

lsdfjg

lkpdfsjg 

perjg

olperjag

plejark g

lprthgum

I cannot believe she did this movie like THAT......i mean i should be hella excited with what i saw but instead i feel sooo sad......

• Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@TRaNz Hey hey, don't blame us. We never told you to look or search for it :lmao2:

c8032dee1d473a7fa9f129c54bd536ea9766e51b

Spoiler

You'll get over it soon enough...

I did with SSH in Obsessed...

@bairama BWAHAHAHAHAHA means you're destined to be Nabirama! :lmao2:

After all this time, I see this gif, I'm still swooning at Han Ji Pyeong~ and hey, look, they can be another Dimples couple!

6fae34c182028b6787d10c5f98ddb9df21555646.gifv  89c5d0e718603bb1d8ecc67c9d210b8781e9431e.gifv

I know at the time some people ship them... hence the birth of these gifs.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Hey hey, don't blame us. We never told you to look or search for it :lmao2:

Its like full on ...ooohh myyy godddd  wattt theeee heeccckkk......fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :shocked2::shocked:

Can't believe you guys watch those movies....how the hell do you stay focused on the storyline?!

Ohh mann...its ruined for me KHN....like...i just cant anymore....remembering her in My Roommate is a Gumiho...its just....Nooooo... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

some scenes in that movie....like...she is WILD for filming that....like FULL ON WILD....mygod......

---

Dont even try to put those gifs in....i cannot unsee all those scenes that are now stuck in my head.....  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by TRaNz
  • Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Hey hey, don't blame us. We never told you to look or search for it

exactly, we just kind of in discussion of it & you took much initiative @TRaNz :laugh:

smashing keyboard phase of him

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama BWAHAHAHAHAHA means you're destined to be Nabirama! :lmao2:

:nou: :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

add: I'm still crying over this potential of two @mademoiselle

4c9bfb8438ac34b8706c471f1e9724fb4df1fa42

4aa59e142d53c5278c988bd8bbb291201111eca2

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama

Its sooo freaking vivid and clear those scenes...like...you see it unfold ever so slowly and its like.......noooo...whyyyy...**smashes head on table**

@mademoiselle

Did you seriously sit through ALL of that movie????????

• Haha 7

@bairama LMAO. It's like that time we were talking about Armand and I go look him up. This time @TRaNz in my shoes, and took the initiative to even WATCH THE MOVIE!

@TRaNz I didn't watch the whole movie for Empire of Lust. Seen cuts only. The R19+ movies I saw in full were Obsessed and The Treacherous (sageuk as well). The Treacherous was SUPER DUPER like WOW, an eye-opener, but I also thought it's memorably interesting. LOL. I also FF through Eungyo because it was a movie that made Kim Go Eun famous and I had no idea it was, um, yeah. So that was a surprise. And I watch Real for Oppa Kim Soo Hyun and in there too there are 19+ scenes of him and what's her name, I forgot. Korean movies are another world from kdramas.

@Nohamahmoud2002 I don't watch KBS World on TV. Sorry. At first I thought you meant KBS world on YouTube but then it's TV then I'm not sure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

---

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@bairama

Its sooo freaking vivid and clear those scenes...like...you see it unfold ever so slowly and its like.......noooo...whyyyy...**smashes head on table**

@mademoiselle

Did you seriously sit through ALL of that movie????????

Don't cry. It's OK. A few of my Oppa-deul have done 19+ scenes... traumatised then but the memory will fade.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Korean movies are another world from kdramas.

this. Hshshshs

I searched the Empire of Lust bcs Kang Haneul. Lul

The Treacherous aigoo.. Really treacherous

Real Kim Soohyun.. Just a really random(??)

@TRaNz you already watched the trailer & still scanning it? Why you scan for heartbreak :(

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say I also let my curiousity take the best of me :laugh: But SSH still my oppa, and the reason he's on the shelf now, is bcos I found another new oppas (well, nothing surprising, but just want to explain :pandaheadstomp:)

I think TraNz is traumatised but based from what he wrote, he's actually watched the 19+ scenes in FULL (and in HD) like this:

peeking-gif.gif

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I think TraNz is traumatised but based from what he wrote, he's actually watched the 19+ scenes in FULL (and in HD) like this:

I think he still watched it for curiosity despite rant on discord too mention you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

YAAAA..... @bairama @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea

I HATE the fact that im soo curious...

What stupid thing did i just do? 

Of course i went and looked up all those titles to see what the fuss was about....DAMMIT.

That Empire one is the MOST FULL ON imo.

That one was SSH 2nd in terms of FULL ON...was like 2 scenes but the 2nd scene...VERY FREAKING CLEAR.

Treacherous was meh, that god i recognized no one.

Eungyo shocked me bcoz of Kim Go Eun....i thought it was safe until i got to the end.....another image ruined for me.

Real......yeah..VERY FRICKN REAL..... sad about Sulli but OMFG ....

WHY AM I SO FREAKIN CURIOUS.....ok...lets stop there...before i dig myself a hole or reckoning. 

• Haha 7

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselleaiyo...hope it is false. Anyway, they should have brought this up when he was getting a lot of hype for DS60. Why bring this up now? Jealousy?

Did he get a lot of hype from DS60? I didn't watch this one live.

I think it's because it is the "right" timing. Everyone is coming out pointing fingers and follows the bandwagon. And the fingers pointer knows that this time it will cause damages.

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

YAAAA..... @bairama @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea

I HATE the fact that im soo curious...

What stupid thing did i just do? 

Of course i went and looked up all those titles to see what the fuss was about....DAMMIT.

That Empire one is the MOST FULL ON imo.

That one was SSH 2nd in terms of FULL ON...was like 2 scenes but the 2nd scene...VERY FREAKING CLEAR.

Treacherous was meh, that god i recognized no one.

Eungyo shocked me bcoz of Kim Go Eun....i thought it was safe until i got to the end.....another image ruined for me.

Real......yeah..VERY FRICKN REAL..... sad about Sulli but OMFG ....

WHY AM I SO FREAKIN CURIOUS.....ok...lets stop there...before i dig myself a hole or reckoning. 

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I died laughing and I'm sorry but I literally LAUGH OUT LOUD you went and look at ALL of those titles. :lmao2:

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:
7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselleaiyo...hope it is false. Anyway, they should have brought this up when he was getting a lot of hype for DS60. Why bring this up now? Jealousy?

Did he get a lot of hype from DS60? I didn't watch this one live.

A lot. He was like the break out star of the show. People were all commenting how good he is.

Back reading ...and I am dying laughing at Tranz's outburst. At least you can feel comforted that all your idol loves won't ever do shows like that. 

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

A lot. He was like the break out star of the show. People were all commenting how good he is.

Back reading ...and I am dying laughing at Tranz's outburst. At least you can feel comforted that all your idol loves won't ever do shows like that. 

Hahahaha but Sulli was an idol in girl group.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 2
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Im freaking scared now......i mean my Soshi girls all want to do acting....my lord this cannot happen to them...

Heck i do have other actresses i like too...but im too scared to dive into their past now.....I dont know what I could uncover.....holyyyyyy geeeezzzzzzzz

• Haha 6