Havenites Dabang

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@katakwasabi how will he juggle the new drama? 

I guess he's used to be in multiple projects in one period and actually likes it. He had at least 4 projects in both 2010 and 2014. 

YWKED9.gif

In 2018-19, he filmed Vagabond and TLE and Perfume and was in at least 4 musicals (eg: Suspect X, Daddy Long Legs, Rebecca) back to back. I need his team to teach me time management haha 🤣.

Anyways...Uhm Ki Joon is Edmond Dantes too. He's currently in Werther and filming Penthouse. There's something about musical actors and packed schedules 😆.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

7 hours ago, abnoch said:

I still cant successfully embed deezer widget code here, same result with spotify. It just not loaded here even in html viewer is run ok. The code is already in line with rules for signature, tell me if there is something wrong

okay all these sound foreign to me...gotta ask our developer @Mouse or @Soju...they may be able to help you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 9/24/2020 at 7:10 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Any Coffee Prince fans here?

Oh gosh, I didn't realise the Coffee Prince documentary is out already. Are the eng subs up already? @Alice Wonderland and others who have seen it?

@mademoisellesia Your pace at watching stuff is FAST. Are you sleeping? I didn't realise Enola Holmes was a movie as well, I think I am getting conditioned to think that Netflix drops series rather than movies. It was funny to see Helena Bonham Carter on my front page in both Enola Holmes and The Crown. Love her!

Also HI GUYS I MISS YA! I haven't been on much lately, have I...

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

6 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

HI WALL FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!1 <3

Hi hi! How's your Friday night going (p/s: you can call me Jane :yayaya:)

@mademoisellesia Your coffee intake must be going up. Hahah!

@abnoch Yes! 

https://blog.kocowa.com/trending/exclusives/the-cast-of-coffee-prince-reunite-after-years-apart/

Ah, so this documentary is in two parts! Next part out on 1 Oct!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@MMM8P Hahaha thanks. Nice to know I am "cool" 😝

@wallflowersforjane I'm thinking of a can of Coke, not coffee.

I just realised 18 Again and More Than Friends episode 1 are also available!!! :wow2:

I had wanted to nap a bit after lunch but at least I have something else to watch later~

Although being a working adult kind of sucks and has no long vacations like students, I do like not having school's homework so I have all the time in the world to watch ANYTHING I want (apart from working hours and sleeping time).

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

okay janey <3

and my friday night is going pretty good so far

i saw my crush at a sport event in my town so that's great cuz i dont get to see him very often.

Oooh, was he one of the athletes?

10 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@wallflowersforjane I'm thinking of a can of Coke, not coffee.

I just realised 18 Again and More Than Friends episode 1 are also available!!!

Sounds like you may need more than one can now, with these new episodes coming out.

Working alternate weeks in the office and at home is really not fun. My week in office is crazy busy, scheduled almost full to the brim with in-person stuff. My drama watching is now in spurts, stealing time in the morning, at lunch or just before I fall asleep. I don't have the time to properly sit down to watch the episode in full and indulge in it. CRIES.

• Like 1

@wallflowersforjane

Lol, I'm lying in bed & resting before watching those 😍

Are you expected to work outside work hours? Other than times I can't control my brain to stop thinking of work, I don't touch work after work hours.

I agree being at the office is a lot more energy consuming, hence I konk out earlier last night when usually I could sleep at 2am instead on a Friday night...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:
On 9/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Any Coffee Prince fans here?

Oh gosh, I didn't realise the Coffee Prince documentary is out already. Are the eng subs up already? @Alice Wonderland and others who have seen it?

I haven't watched it fully. Just the teasers. And it has no eng sub last time I watched. CP has lots of fans I guess. So I am sure the eng sub will be available either from the fansub or some official streaming sites.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

no his older brother was :D

Aww, darn. I thought you would be swooning at him if he was participating :MewGiggle: Good night!

30 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Are you expected to work outside work hours? Other than times I can't control my brain to stop thinking of work, I don't touch work after work hours.

We are not expected to. My boss could care less the timings we work as long as we produce outcomes. But it's not so simple for me to draw the line. While I don't do official work anymore once I get home. This doesn't include reading articles and books related to it, attending talks and events.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1