Havenites Dabang

@mademoiselle@SilverMoonTea

Spoiler

Broke mah heart about DJ's dad, spose it was the only way, cure would have been near impossible, but hard as for society and his mum to accept him back in after all those years. :cry:

Lee was a shame, but it sorta goes with his Dad going down in the building also. Song, sorta had it coming with the way he makes his choices, always on thin ice that one.

I crumbled when YR was holding the confidential file and all that towards the end. Finding all that info out about her mum and how she was handled as a baby.

im so soft, that episode got me sad.

Shame it was a 10 episode drama.

Time to continue with Private Lives and o0o0o pretty Seohyunniieeeee hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Long live queen meme @mirmz of the greatest resource of hq memes!! LOL should save this sayings on December but I will twice the pray so Lord can hear it more.:pandaangel:

@NiteWalker I really concede defeats she is soooo resourceful!!! Mirmz da true MVP of memes

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

38 minutes ago, bairama said:

Long live queen meme @mirmz of the greatest resource of hq memes!!

@NiteWalker I really concede defeats she is soooo resourceful!!! Mirmz da true MVP of memes

thanks rama! 

:duckhearts:

i'd like to add that that i find my memes on pinterest & google. :D

edit: wise decision angie @NiteWalker :cool:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@TRaNz @mademoiselle

Spoiler

I guess its understandable the YJ father will not come back to society anymore. With that hulk green eyes and popping vein & grey hair? No. Just no... Haha... 

I'm more sad with Song & Lee died. Eventhough theyre a bit shady. Still its a loss of comrades. And maybe cos Song is kind of cute... bwahaha...

Overall I think it's a nice & neat drama. Wrapped in just 10 eps and always packed & fast pacing. 

Probably K drama can do shorter eps. Cos after ep 12 onwards, I always have problem to concentrate lols. Unless they are crime dramas. For romance dramas really think they shd tidy up more... 

I'm getting older and have lesser tolerance now haha... 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@TRaNz are you up to speed for Private Lives?

I have a bad feeling for JH...

Spoiler

The writer of this show wrote Heartless City , a drama i liked a lot. But the ending of HC was tragic . I can see why as the lead there was a morally compromised undercover cop who became the gang leader of a big drug syndicate. His arc there reminds me a lot of JH's and I have a bad feeling that JH may sacrifice himself at the end to protect  Joo Eun, and also because when everything comes to light at the end ,there is no way he can go back to normal life without jail time. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@SilverMoonTea

Yea, shorter dramas can work out well for some since it wont drag out too long leaving you waiting for ages for something to happen.

Spoiler

Agreed, I mean i know somewhere there had to be some sacrifices/losses, and Im the sort of person that wants most if not all the the characters to come out okay. But Action/Thrillers/Crime, seem to be like this. :cry:

hahah, i think kdramas being 16 eps is ok, just depends on how they play it out, coz there are some that drag out scenarios for soo long and the in the last 2 episodes squash everything in rushed and bam done....its like...wot....balance it out geeezz. hahaha

When its short, you just hope they dont drag it out and rush the last 2 episodes, if its balanced, then its worked out well i reckon.

@abs-oluteM

Yeah I am...I didnt think so either

Spoiler

Dunno how JH is supposed to be reinstated as a living person after all that. Seems weird.

Breaks mah heart reading that, I want a happy ending for them both but feels like shes going to get hurt again.

It'll be interesting to see how many and how get caught/kill off in the coming episodes.

Im relying on behind the scenes and IG stories of the case having fun, goofing off for smile vibes. LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

8 hours ago, mirmz said:

omg that sounds horrible. i hope it gets better soon. <3

Thanks! I bought the ant bait but so far they've not appeared. I really don't want to kill them, but it's no good having them around and I am not ok with spiders. So many dead corpses I've to clean up for the last two days.

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz @mademoiselle

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Probably K drama can do shorter eps. Cos after ep 12 onwards, I always have problem to concentrate lols. Unless they are crime dramas. For romance dramas really think they shd tidy up more... 

I'm getting older and have lesser tolerance now haha... 

Actually I came across a translated articles mentioning next year the big 3 stations would reduce the number of dramas even further and most will go online streaming. Episode numbers would reduce too as it save production costs. I really think it depends on the writing. Some I want more and some you can tell they've to add fillers in.

LOL at your 'getting older' bit... I totally know what you mean. I was singing along to Backstreet Boys' All I Can Give in the car and I'm not the type who looks up on lyrics and really pay attention to what it means but this time I sort of did and, oh my lord, the lyrics are so cringy. How did the boys even bring themselves to sing it SO MANY times all these years. LOL. I think I would have no probs to such lyrics when I'm younger, now I'm just all "Ewww" although I'm happily singing along to the tune. Gosh, who wrote such terrible cheeesy lyrics hahaha. I'm kind of glad I don't understand Korean (and couldn't be bothered to look up lyrics) so I'm just la~la~la enjoying the tune & melody.

SEARCH @TRaNz @SilverMoonTea

Spoiler

I thought it's weird that Dong Jin would just leave his dad behind without insisting or dragging him along (not that he can since Dad is stronger). He's usually the very emotional one and this time he's too cool and did not look affected emotionally when the building explode taking his dad with it. Other than that, I agree with what you guys said - that there is no cure for Dad or a place for him in society.

As for Lieutanant Lee, it is definitely a pity. I don't want him dead at all. He was acknowledging the wrongs and tried to correct it so he deserves a second chance. As for Team Leader Song, he is cute (in other dramas) but in here he's super duper annoying, LOL. So I expected he'd die in the hands of the bad guys.

EDIT: Hey but it's OK ... TL Song reincarnated to be in this tvN drama Baby Care Center.

123566731_826813857890141_75042292664040

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle @bluepebbles

Piece of Your Mind

I was bored and remembered you like this drama. I struggle to finish ep 1, but by ep 2 got hooked up haha... Thanks madem ♥️

• The Norway setting really beautiful. But heard this is in Esthonia. 

• Just realize this is also got 10 yrs crush haha... But this one the guy more reliable. It's different with Woo Yeon crush haha ... 

• I'm not fans of Chae Soo Bin before, but I like her character here. And surprisingly the OTP chemie is strong. Last time I saw their press con, and quickly dished this drama out haha... cos they're like lifeless there :poliWeird:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL at your 'getting older' bit... I totally know what you mean. I was singing along to Backstreet Boys' All I Can Give in the car and I'm not the type who looks up on lyrics and really pay attention to what it means but this time I sort of did and, oh my lord, the lyrics are so cringy. How did the boys even bring themselves to sing it SO MANY times all these years. LOL. I think I would have no probs to such lyrics when I'm younger, now I'm just all "Ewww" although I'm happily singing along to the tune. Gosh, who wrote such terrible cheeesy lyrics hahaha. I'm kind of glad I don't understand Korean (and couldn't be bothered to look up lyrics) so I'm just la~la~la enjoying the tune & melody.

SEARCH @TRaNz @SilverMoonTea

Reveal hidden contents

Madem lol

94b4d30729d3fb449edda56944ec983b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

On 11/14/2020 at 7:12 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL @LaLa

I think I've watched way too many dramas... So lately even lost interest much faster. Haha it's a challenge for drama maker to keep someone like me interested. And this week nightmare been so busy, didn't even watch many dramas...

But recently I gulped 32 eps YSY drama, so I do have loyalty, or can I say oppa power got to be super strong? :laugh:

Definitely Oppa power plays one of big reason in your loyalty in finishing a drama by your Oppa.. hahaha

Now I only follow about 3 dramas, and most of them I watch it together on Friday to Sunday. Charging myself during weekday with variety show (NJTW never fails to make me laugh :eeeee:). But because they only airs once a week I have almost caught up with the latest episodes :(

Waah the new emoji, the panda is cute :pandahappy:

@Jane You are looking for g.o.d songs? Some of their old songs that I like (Road is still my favorite)

Spoiler

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 11/17/2020 at 6:14 AM, mademoiselle said:

Gonna go buy ant bait today...:pandagrim:

Eek! I hope you find the source soon! Ant baits - more ants will come before they die! At least that was my experience with it when I had an ant invasion in my office.

14 hours ago, LaLa said:

@Jane You are looking for g.o.d songs? Some of their old songs that I like (Road is still my favorite)

Thanks! I added Road when we were playing Kpop trivia a few months ago!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Eek! I hope you find the source soon! Ant baits - more ants will come before they die! At least that was my experience with it when I had an ant invasion in my office.

No idea where the source is. Right now because of the spray I'm not seeing live ones and only dead corpses (even after I've cleaned them, they'll appear out of nowhere. I think because the spray is kill and protect so it is repelling them. But the final solution is the ant bait since I need to kill the Queen to be rid of all of them. I'd have left them alone if this is outdoor, but indoor means they are dirtying the house and invite more spiders. Spiders are a huge :NoHalCat::KittyBan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

@bluepebbles APOYM

I thought this drama looked dull. I was wrong. It's so beautiful. 

When Ji Soo looked at the shadow trees lighting in the cafe, I was so moved. 

I really like how Ha Won change very slowly from his painful love to Seo Woo. It's funny when he started to tease her with her 1% chance of one sided love. 

Theirs are so relationship goal. They supporting each other calmly and not intrusive to each other life. 

The background of this dramas also to die for. Its always looked like it was popped up from Christmas card. 

I have to give credit to @mademoiselle, cos I was bored and remember she said she like this drama.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1