Havenites Dabang

This place seems like a market for everyone promoting their dramas. Lols. Nice and fun.

@SilverMoonTea you can start lookig for next petential jdrama after WML. I ever tried learning Japanese by myself. I ever memorized all the katakana and hiragana. But those kanji's letters kills my motivation. Hahaha. Hountou ni wakarimasen! I stopped so early. 

• Haha 7
  • Awesome 1

@abs-oluteM I watched Run On already. So far it’s okay. Nothing impressive except for that second “jinjja” and his wide grin saying it. I like that he is smiling a lot when with her. 

What I am super behind is You Cheat You Die. Need to catch up on it. It’s an easy watch so I was holding off watching it for fun times. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@abs-oluteM I watched Run On already. So far it’s okay. Nothing impressive except for that second “jinjja” and his wide grin saying it. I like that he is smiling a lot when with her. 

What I am super behind is You Cheat You Die. Need to catch up on it. It’s an easy watch so I was holding off watching it for fun times. 

I’m behind on that cheating drama . I am watching too many. :shocked:

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Would you believe me if I say I am seriously considering making a new year resolution to watch fewer dramas but be more selective? 😝

What????  Don’t believe. It won’t happen . I say that all the time . But then I get sold by all the abs & fan service 

• Haha 8

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteMok sold! Will definitely be checking it out. 

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ya what else we do here, if not sell goodies to each other lols... 

There is some strange satisfaction,

if I finally managed to get customer bwahahaha... 😂

Haha so true! I’m definitely someone who loves to promote what I love and I also like discovering what others are watching and liking. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Would you believe me if I say I am seriously considering making a new year resolution to watch fewer dramas but be more selective? 😝

I don’t know if that’s a good resolution! I love that you check out dramas recommended to you and you keep an open mind. I say, “continue watching!” 

• Haha 8

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You guys are not a supportive bunch... Hmmph!! I am now mad and I will go watch some funny dramas instead.

It's because your resolution is not good for our sales KPI. :laugh:

Can I sell to you SWEET HOME? I am dead serious that this is a REALLY good drama. And it is only 10 episodes which you can binge in one day. Uri Lee Do Hyun is in there, so is Song Kang (Love Alarm) and Lee Jin Wook.

@JenL You?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Oh that is weird. There is an option that looks like Tx in the edit bar to remove all formatting. Select all your text and and use that option. That should revert it to default size and colour.

I am trying it on this post. But nothing happens?

And am I supposed to do that for every posting?

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am trying it on this post. But nothing happens?

And am I supposed to do that for every posting?

No, just for the WG one. Your posts here are fine. Do the posts in the WG thread and here look the same? Maybe it’s just me too. But if you are not adding any font colour, then it’s okay, just a weird one off formatting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Jane said:

No, just for the WG one. Your posts here are fine. Do the posts in the WG thread and here look the same? Maybe it’s just me too. But if you are not adding any font colour, then it’s okay, just a weird one off formatting.

Oo I see. I copy paste the questions from stroppyse’s post. Okay will go fix it. 

Done. Let me know if it changed or not?

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oo I see. I copy paste the questions from stroppyse’s post. Okay will go fix it. 

Done. Let me know if it changed or not?

Ya, it is okay.  i like your Christmas trees  & snowflakes :heart:

Let's hope S2 we won't have to defend the ship ....ahahahah... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, you look like a potato but I still love you too!"

Afterwards I drew a potato on the whiteboard in class.

Haha that's funny! On Vday, give a real potato!

25 minutes ago, mirmz said:

good morning :D

Hi Mirmz! I see you have started your holidays! Is it cold and snowing in your area?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2