Havenites Dabang

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

well same for me....i had been doing online deliveries and also sometimes i had been ordering food deliveries too when mom too lazy to cook 

i went into office today....to get my new laptop though.....

I order in about 70% of my groceries & I also order lunch in as well.  I don't think we have a choice as the cases especially Selangor is getting out of hand

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I order in about 70% of my groceries & I also order lunch in as well.  I don't think we have a choice as the cases especially Selangor is getting out of hand

same for penang too....and i also had to keep looking out as some of the outlet that we are ordering might had branches closing down due to some positive case among the staff....

the building i work in....at EQ Hotel, the restaurant worker there got a positive covid worker....however i still went in today...to get my notebook....i never wear mask all the way in the office...today i did it

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

By the way anyone interested in this weekeender...the plot sounds quite unusual especially with the murder mystery and all

@LaLa @Nohamahmoud2002 @UnniSara  @stroppyse @ktcjdrama

https://asianwiki.com/OK_Kwang_Sisters

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way anyone interested in this weekeender...the plot sounds quite unusual especially with the murder mystery and all

It looks interesting @abs-oluteM. I hope there aren’t too many episodes   

• Like 6

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I might check it out... but with such long episodes, will the mystery feel dragged out...?

• Like 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Be safe there...you too @abs-oluteM

I may be taking the vaccine soon in a month or two, or once it's convenient for appointment. Also it isn't a month over yet from when I took flu shots. The target here is to start vaccinating all age groups by April.

yea....our king will be declaring 'State of Emergency' coming this evening i think

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
Just now, NiteWalker said:

yea....our king will be declaring 'State of Emergency' coming this evening i think

Sad. Hope it won't cause supplies issue in your place. Some people hoard items during lockdowns.

Your King was in Abu Dhabi 2 months ago I think for a working visit. 

• Like 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

9 hours ago, mirmz said:

hellooooooooooooo 

hey mirmz....how is it going? Any fun development with Jeff & Carter? :lenny:

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Lately I haven’t been monitoring Malaysia or Singapore’s number. So it’s worsening again huh? 😓

Yes so bad. What makes it worse is political strife and government incompetency.

@MayanEcho If there's anything I am reminded of about 2020 is that covid was made worse by awful politicians

@JenL have vaccinations started where you are?

But let's talk about fun stuff...Aaron's hair looks like it had too much gel or something @NiteWalker

• Like 2
  • Haha 6